PDA

View Full Version : The hills have eyes!

Lou
04-08-2013, 09:13 AM
Anyone who's made it to San Fran by now knows just how annoying the dark matter are. Roadblocks every 50m, ridiculous protective shields, overpowered never ending smg rounds, the whole nine! But last night I found it got worse...some of the snipers are littered throughout certain areas. I was doing a side mission and before I even reached my destination I had to stop and pick off about 4 snipers and they weren't even registered on the map. Anyone else been hit by these (swear word)?

AimFix
04-08-2013, 09:20 AM
Anyone who's made it to San Fran by now knows just how annoying the dark matter are. Roadblocks every 50m, ridiculous protective shields, overpowered never ending smg rounds, the whole nine! But last night I found it got worse...some of the snipers are littered throughout certain areas. I was doing a side mission and before I even reached my destination I had to stop and pick off about 4 snipers and they weren't even registered on the map. Anyone else been hit by these (swear word)?

Haven t made it that far yet bud, or else i would chime in. I don't even know where to begin to try and cross.

conXel
04-08-2013, 10:39 AM
once i do my last mission, i will never return to san fransisco, i just hate it there..

WASTELAND_SURVIVOR
04-08-2013, 10:41 AM
i went down there for an arkfall and drove 2.3km to get there, but i get pwned at this roadblock. so yea they some tough sob

zeohn
04-08-2013, 10:50 AM
anyone who's made it to san fran by now knows just how annoying the dark matter are. Roadblocks every 50m, ridiculous protective shields, overpowered never ending smg rounds, the whole nine! But last night i found it got worse...some of the snipers are littered throughout certain areas. I was doing a side mission and before i even reached my destination i had to stop and pick off about 4 snipers and they weren't even registered on the map. Anyone else been hit by these (swear word)?

where big boys are kid:)

brute
04-08-2013, 11:18 AM
there not on your map because they are cloaked very annoying indeed. try grouping up san fran can be very deadly..

BaddKarma
04-08-2013, 12:37 PM
Very annoying indeed but wait till you have to take on the final boss. Hes pretty tough.

Namble
04-08-2013, 12:40 PM
Very annoying indeed but wait till you have to take on the final boss. Hes pretty tough.

Tough??? that guy is the weakest end-boss ever

Radonis
04-08-2013, 07:18 PM
Yea San Fran can be a pain sometimes and the cloaked snipers suck but most are up high and you can still kinda see them if u look through a scope. I usually just snipe them if I see them first or if I see the laser sight. Nim wasn't that hard he is very predictable in his attacks and I just basically shotgunned him to death.