PDA

View Full Version : Is explosions 101 harder now?

vikanug
04-08-2013, 09:14 AM
This was pretty easy when I did this a few days ago.
But ever since the patch the last boss has got crazy hard.
now the things you hide behind get blown up by raider rocket men.
10-20 adds spawn right away... most being elite and elite shielders.

This kind of stuff never happened until you had his health to 50% and now it just does it from the start and I'm getting my shield downed in the first 10 seconds.

Demonsweat
04-08-2013, 11:43 AM
Not sure. I keep getting booted from the instance at random points throughout the mission and have not been able to officially complete it.

vikanug
04-08-2013, 12:04 PM
Yea this has happened to me once so far, even when I'm the leader it comes up "Leaving instance in 30 seconds" and then it will boot me.
I've also had it where the rest of the group won't show up on the left hand side of the screen even though they are in there.
And latly I've joined instances and they have all been cleared apart from the last boss.
This boss has deffo got harder now though because it took us like 5 attempts to finally down him.
Don't get me wrong I love a challenge and I feel good after, it just came as a shock because I had no idea what the **** was going on with all this new stuff they had added to the fight.
Also found out on top of the things that you hide behind now blow up, and you have adds pretty much all the time now, the gun turrents stay up when you take a energy beam down off the wall.
they only stop shooting while the boss is flying around.
they have also extended the time of how long he flys around for, not that it matters because you have a lot of elite adds to kill.
But once he is at 50% he does stay down like last time.
so yes more challenging but still possible... Just hard.

Unsanesoldier
04-09-2013, 08:38 AM
Yea i was trying to get the kill him in 5 minute challenge and was like WTF its insanely difficult now