PDA

View Full Version : A Bullet for a Badman Boss Fight, Dogtown Mine!

chefwhitey
04-08-2013, 09:44 AM
A Bullet for a Badman Boss Fight, Dogtown Mine!

This show how to easily beat this Tough boss fight!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKseL64J3xA

chefwhitey
04-08-2013, 10:23 PM
I hope this helps some people out there that are having problems with this boss fight!

doug
04-08-2013, 10:54 PM
I didn't watch the video but if you go behind the boxes below to the left of jackleg joe that worked good for mecause no one can get in there but the smelters

Scrag
04-10-2013, 09:19 AM
200 attempts later..... (well, 10, at least 10...)

In combination with keeping the regular 99ers dead, when the smelter comes out if you jump on top of 71 (the cage/tank thing you spend most of the fight hiding behind) you can get an easy downshot on the fuel tanks.

The more times you can get a smelter on fire the faster the fight goes.

As for the last part when fighting Joe himself, I switched to a detonator (grenade launcher) and just ran around like an idiot avoiding his aoe while letting my aoe finish him. Every now and then he will stop to shoot at Rosa, you can drop several sticky grenades on him when he does because he won't be shooting at you.

Avoid closing in with him at all costs, his melee will knock you down, deplete your shield, and then he drops grenades on your face. Basically you lose of you get up on him.

Doran
04-10-2013, 10:14 AM
3 attempts...but because i tried to kill the 99ers....don't care about them...stay to the right crates like the videos shows....our ally stands on your left and pull the 99ers....she will shoot them...slowely but she will...shoot only the 'bombers' and keep it up till the boss comes to you... go next to your ally and shoot him....if you are low on shields, run away and let your ally pull the boss again so you can recover...rinse and repeat

Juanmacastillo
05-28-2013, 12:08 PM
here you have an A Bullet for a Badman video guide in spanish. Regards!

http://youtu.be/P_x6zQIP3P8

konekowinters
07-23-2013, 07:27 PM
Thank gosh for this post or I never would of beat that!

fillem
08-03-2013, 10:07 AM
This fight isnt that hard if u use the right mechanics for eg using melee button (f key as default for pc) on flamers will face plant them into the ground allowing for a quick clean tank shot then switch to high damage weapon for joe makes it a quick boss repeat maybe 3 times to end this phase. If I knew how to video id show a simple method.

Maha
08-07-2013, 12:50 AM
Wow. I feel great. This fight didn't even slow me down. I didn't even know it was considered hard.

Gregori Dragoneyez
08-23-2013, 01:05 AM
After sniping all the 99'ers from behind the boxes on the left side of the room I found that a FRC Northstar Flare with a magazine mod made life MUCH easier when taking out the smelters. I could set them on fire from across the room. After the boss came down from his ledge I just used a SAW and ran like hell tossing grenades as often as I could. I used cloak to hit the ammo boxes when I needed them.

Now that being said it took me FOREVER to come up with that strategy.

Rabid_Byter
01-01-2014, 05:33 PM
I used a Detonator, shoot next to smelter but don't kill him, I hid behind the big tanks to the left of the stage, you can shoot from both ends. you're protected in there but the little guys can get in there. I'm an amputee, play with a mouse and a Wolf King game pad in my lap. this was really hard for me to do.. but I finally got him when he went over to the starting platform I picked him off a little at a time.