PDA

View Full Version : What a game!

MidiCharm
04-08-2013, 10:32 AM
Just thought i'd say hello!

And the fact i'm totally hooked and loving this game. I understand there's bug's and server issues, but these things get polished in time.
If anyone wants to hook up and play just add me ingame name is "MidiCharm"

Saber024
04-08-2013, 10:36 AM
just got into the game.

looks good. finally, a console mmo.

MidiCharm
04-08-2013, 10:42 AM
finally, a console mmo.

Amen! to that.

teknik187
04-08-2013, 10:46 AM
I agree! I bought this game hoping it would be good and I was not disappointed.. This game is fun solo or with my buddies in coop.

Saber024
04-08-2013, 10:48 AM
i just hope they eventually fix the mic, this game has tons of potential.

btw, im just EGO 34. hehehhe.

JoshenReborn
04-08-2013, 10:50 AM
Hey midi, I've been wanting to group up and use my mix forever! Add me JoshenReborn is my PSN. I'll be on in about 3hrs.....Damn work day. Also I'm recruiting clan members.

Jammylambo
04-08-2013, 10:50 AM
its funny they released a patch for the voice chat so now its crystal clear ! but only when it works :P

beforehand when it did connect it sounded dreaful , so were half their at least.

im loving this game also , im up to the final mission but i cant bring myself to do it just yet so im methodically going through pursuits first , im gonna bleed this game dry of everything it has to offer . well at least till ff14 :P

THE CRAZZED
04-08-2013, 10:57 AM

Mics supposed to get fixed on the patch coming on the 15th. Has something to do with the show as to why they r waiting on it.

Jammylambo
04-08-2013, 10:59 AM
Mics supposed to get fixed on the patch coming on the 15th. Has something to do with the show as to why they r waiting on it.

you know what that means then...

MORE EPISODE MISSIONS PERHAPS :D !!!!

DEATHAVEN245
04-08-2013, 11:04 AM
:cool: game i play 360 verson.the vast improvments are awsome everyday this game gets better and better. OH AND NOW IM FINDING MORE AI IN THE GAME THE SCALING OF THE MOBS ARE AWSOME.NOW THE GUNS WORK LIKE THEY SHOULD.THE LITTLE AMBUSHES THAT PLACE RANDOM .THE HULKSTERS THAT WONDER ALLLLLLLL I CAN SAY IS DAM FINE GAME:rolleyes::cool::o

WASTELAND_SURVIVOR
04-08-2013, 11:06 AM
defiance game will keep me hooked this fall when i switch over to GTA 5

MidiCharm
04-08-2013, 11:13 AM
Hey midi, I've been wanting to group up and use my mix forever! Add me JoshenReborn is my PSN. I'll be on in about 3hrs.....Damn work day. Also I'm recruiting clan members. Sounds good to me!, i'll add you up now.

Carp8DM
04-08-2013, 12:17 PM
Hi everyone! I haven't gotten into a game since EQ2! This MMO isn't really like that, of course, but it's a ton of fun!!

I don't have a mic or headset, is it that important to get one? Please let me know if this is something I should go out and buy this week...

Phrase Universe
04-08-2013, 01:03 PM
you know what that means then...

MORE EPISODE MISSIONS PERHAPS :D !!!!

I think new missions will be added after the pilot episode, and the current ones will be removed. So get 'em done before the 16th.

Baron vonBRZhammer
04-08-2013, 01:20 PM

Yeah the mic problems are annoying!! But with any luck this server maintenance today will help solve those issues?!

Wartog
04-08-2013, 10:27 PM
I think new missions will be added after the pilot episode, and the current ones will be removed. So get 'em done before the 16th.

Why would they remove content? I don't see this happening.

NeoGold
04-08-2013, 10:32 PM

Says it right in the game, on the character select screen, I believe.

Fatalmephisto
04-09-2013, 02:06 AM
I won't lie here but this game is the best open world MMO I've played in a long time that play's different to the old school vibe of MMO's. It doesn't feel like a chore to get things done. Plus its so addicting as well. In fact, me and my best friend have come up with this little mini role playing element to in rich our experience in the world. We pretend we are part of a crew called the Defiance Defense Force. We will drive around the world and complete those open event quests, and act out over voice with our characters. I know it sounds stupid but my god is it ever fun and a great laugh.

Saber024
04-09-2013, 03:40 AM
big fun. 2 arkfalls in 30 minutes. hard sidemissions. i love the game.

SSlarg
04-09-2013, 05:02 AM
Just thought i'd say hello!

And the fact i'm totally hooked and loving this game. I understand there's bug's and server issues, but these things get polished in time.
If anyone wants to hook up and play just add me ingame name is "MidiCharm"

Agreed +1 and if you'd like to add me my psn is
SSlarg

Phrase Universe
04-09-2013, 09:57 AM

Because on the log-in screen it says finish the Episode missions before the 15th.

Saber024
04-09-2013, 10:19 AM
help!

having trouble with episode mission "Searchers", i can't get pass the last raider base. do i need to kill all raiders first or sneak in to get the nova gem?

inputs very much appreciated.