PDA

View Full Version : Seeking Active PVE PVP Clan.

EvilOps
04-08-2013, 10:33 AM
I'm around 440 EGO, Ive finished the PVE story and currently finishing all the side missions. Seeking cooperative clan to share discovered info and to kill stuff.

I play daily. Im well over 18 and have been playing MMOs for the last 6 years.

In game name EvilOps.

Thanks.

Epicgrade
04-08-2013, 10:37 AM
I'd be interested if you find one :p havnt found anyone that even enjoys group questing

Nexis
04-08-2013, 10:43 AM
The Desert Nomads are always looking for new gamers to join our community. We are a very active clan that focuses on both the PVE and PVP elements of Defiance. If you interested in joining a friendly, active, and mature clan where you will meet other likeminded gamers then check us out at: http://desertnomads.enjin.com/

Best of luck to ya.

EvilOps
04-08-2013, 11:22 AM
The Desert Nomads are always looking for new gamers to join our community. We are a very active clan that focuses on both the PVE and PVP elements of Defiance. If you interested in joining a friendly, active, and mature clan where you will meet other likeminded gamers then check us out at: http://desertnomads.enjin.com/

Best of luck to ya.

Very cool site, everyone seems active enough but there was no info on recruitment. The tab is dead too btw.

QUIK420
04-08-2013, 11:26 AM
I am part of Soldiers of Fortune. We are a USA server clan from the east coast. I am currently EGO 415ish and am trying to bang out the story / side missions as they appear so I can get across the GG bridge. I always do Arkfalls and have been having a blast in both Shadow war and competitive / coop multiplayer. If you would like to join us you are welcome to otherwise feel free to add me as well just for a friendly gun by your side. PSN and Defiance name are both QUIK420

Nexis
04-08-2013, 01:09 PM
As far as recruitment goes, just register on the site. Go on either the forums or chatroom, which is on the main page and let us know you need an invite and someone will invite you.

EvilOps
04-08-2013, 03:14 PM
As far as recruitment goes, just register on the site. Go on either the forums or chatroom, which is on the main page and let us know you need an invite and someone will invite you.

Im having difficulty signing in. its saying my email is invalid which is odd seeing its my own .com. Invite me to a group, hopefully voice is working if not we can skype it and get it worked out

Nexis
04-08-2013, 06:00 PM
Go ahead and add any of these members: ShikSkully, willyhobo33, NJLurch87, Aekotie, Desidus, let them know you need an invite to the clan, and they'll get you squared away. Hope to game with ya soon. If you wanna add me my PSN is Odins_Valor

As for the site, perhaps you could try registering with a different email?

Cerne
04-09-2013, 12:16 AM
I'm around 440 EGO, Ive finished the PVE story and currently finishing all the side missions. Seeking cooperative clan to share discovered info and to kill stuff.

I play daily. Im well over 18 and have been playing MMOs for the last 6 years.

In game name EvilOps.

Thanks.

We are layed back and taking pretty much anyone as long as you are not racist, or disrespectful in a serious manner and speak english come check out my post and feel free to apply. We are active both as a EU and NA server with hopes that the region block will be removed so we can merge :) Mic is not necessary but it is very handy to have and recommended.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?11429-TPR-The-Phoenix-Rising-is-looking-for-you

Tarheelnation86
04-09-2013, 09:44 AM
The Crimson Ravens would love to have you!

Our clan has been active for over three years now across PS3, Xbox 360, and PC!

We have a ranking system, clan ribbons for game members, and an active and friendly player base.

To become a Raven you need to visit www.crimson-ravens.com and sign up. We put all new games on a trial basis for a month then move them to full clan games.

At the bottom of the application page just put you are joining for Defiance.

Hope to hear from you soon!

TG SH4RPY
04-09-2013, 11:24 AM
Check out Tacticalgaming.net we are a clan thats been round since 2004, we have over 2000 active members across several games if you want more info shoot me a PM

http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...nts-You!/page5

TG SH4RPY
04-09-2013, 11:25 AM
opps double post :P haha