PDA

View Full Version : Tonight 11/10c: Watch The Making Of Defiance, Who's watching?

Airwave
04-08-2013, 10:44 AM
Just wanted to remind everyone about the show tonight.

spectrum
04-08-2013, 10:46 AM

is it different thren whats already on their youtube channel and their website? different then the PS3 download?

MidiCharm
04-08-2013, 10:48 AM
What channel what where?

Airwave
04-08-2013, 11:12 AM
What channel what where?

Syfy channel tonight for making of and next week starts the show.

Airwave
04-08-2013, 11:14 AM
is it different thren whats already on their youtube channel and their website? different then the PS3 download?
I don't know, but I will be tuning in to see.

MidiCharm
04-08-2013, 11:16 AM
either we have different Syfy channels or my Tv guide is lying lol. it doesn't say it's on tonight...

DarkCronus257
04-08-2013, 11:37 AM
what is it for central time tonight?

Phrase Universe
04-08-2013, 09:43 PM
Did anyone watch this?

DarkCronus257
04-08-2013, 09:49 PM
Yes i did :) it was really amazing.hbu

Phrase Universe
04-09-2013, 12:38 PM
Yes i did :) it was really amazing.hbu

I'll see if I can find a torrent of this. Thanks.

CEOIII
04-10-2013, 05:39 AM
One thing I thought was a little dumb: Grant Bowler talks about his appearance in the game, and he says (paraphrasing) "We pop up in the game, we leave, and in the time it takes you to go from San Francisco to St. Louis, the TV show launches." Now, I know, the far flung future, the Pale Wars, the terraforming, I'm sure travel in the 2046 Defianceverse is rough, but Frisco to St. Louis in 2 WEEKS? Google maps sez it's a 30 hr drive. Remind me to never take a road trip with Grant Bowler, we'd never get there. (Maybe he has a bladder condition and needs to stop a lot.)

ACReaper
04-10-2013, 10:57 AM
i wish i could but it dosn't seem to air outside the US :( and theres no where to watch it online :(

Phrase Universe
04-10-2013, 12:52 PM
I found it online here at the SyFy site. http://www.syfy.com/videos/Defiance/

JagerMyk
04-10-2013, 01:55 PM
One thing I thought was a little dumb: Grant Bowler talks about his appearance in the game, and he says (paraphrasing) "We pop up in the game, we leave, and in the time it takes you to go from San Francisco to St. Louis, the TV show launches." Now, I know, the far flung future, the Pale Wars, the terraforming, I'm sure travel in the 2046 Defianceverse is rough, but Frisco to St. Louis in 2 WEEKS? Google maps sez it's a 30 hr drive. Remind me to never take a road trip with Grant Bowler, we'd never get there. (Maybe he has a bladder condition and needs to stop a lot.)

roflmfao, hey maybe he has IBS or a small bladder....maybe its the cost of gas did you see that rig? must be a couple fuel reserve tanks on that, along with the ... :)

jonwes
04-10-2013, 05:06 PM
The Making of was pretty good, but it basically was just the vides online with a few extra shots here and there.

You're assuming they set out from San Fran and decide to go right to Defiance. That doesn't appear to be the case.

In the pilot, they stumble upon Defiance after looting an Arkfall. Nolan also mentions something about letting Irisa down again by getting involved with some married/joined woman. That didn't seem to happen in the game. So it's very possible they had adventures over the last couple weeks, or were just following different Arkfalls across the country.

JohnnyInk
04-10-2013, 05:30 PM

So uh.. , basically we'll be able to visit the town of defiance

timber0418
04-10-2013, 10:50 PM
tons of stuff OnDemand also...if you haven't looked there

XDCMADMAX
04-10-2013, 11:56 PM

No interest in the show if im honest, plus it looks a little poo