PDA

View Full Version : Steam Punks

ryanoliver56
02-26-2013, 07:56 PM
Anyone else feel there could be a steam punk style to this in costume design if chosen properly? Some of this reminds me of a steam punk genre that I can definitely get into. Just a thought. Any thoughts?

Desidus
02-26-2013, 08:01 PM
Anyone else feel there could be a steam punk style to this in costume design if chosen properly? Some of this reminds me of a steam punk genre that I can definitely get into. Just a thought. Any thoughts?

It's not really steampunk... though I know what you mean as it has the gritty feel of steampunk. Distopian would be the more accurate genre I think, though even that isn't a perfect fit either. lol.

I do love steampunk though and have yet to see a really well done steampunk game other than final fantasy 7... which isn't even a true steampunk but has elements of it.

mushinwolf
02-26-2013, 11:29 PM
Im sure there will be a costume or combination of clothes & headgear that will look near enough to what youd like :)

Desidus
02-27-2013, 12:11 AM
Im sure there will be a costume or combination of clothes & headgear that will look near enough to what youd like :)

Don't say that... maybe he is a picky fashionista with a fetish for true steampunk wear...

mushinwolf
02-27-2013, 12:28 AM
Don't say that... maybe he is a picky fashionista with a fetish for true steampunk wear...

Hmmm..that might be a problem, but im sure that the outfit information will be released soo....shortly ;)

Paladin
02-27-2013, 12:38 AM
I get more Cyberpunk then Steampunk.