PDA

View Full Version : Definace Sound Track

spectrum
04-08-2013, 10:54 AM
listening to the sound track while servers are down, what do you think? the music sounds almost 90 industrial like gravity kills on track 2. what do you thinnk of the tracks? if this is indeed the same music used on the t.v. series it shouldmake for some amped scenes.

B_Draco
04-08-2013, 10:57 AM
It's really interesting industrial music, kinda beats just pure rock music lol.

spectrum
04-08-2013, 02:17 PM
agreed, whole soundtrack is fairly decent for a sci fi game and t.v. series. i use my pulse headset and my pulse elite headset in the late evenings so wife can sleep and it really draws you in. i like this so i can swap out when i wear the battery out on one. i almost like using those now more than using my 7.1 surround since i can crank those things up and my reciever i cant really or its to loud and shakes the apartment.

jonwes
04-08-2013, 02:36 PM
I enjoy it, but I've liked Bear's work since BSG. I would be surprised if this is what the show sounds like though. I expect there to be a different soundtrack for that.

spectrum
04-08-2013, 02:40 PM
I enjoy it, but I've liked Bear's work since BSG. I would be surprised if this is what the show sounds like though. I expect there to be a different soundtrack for that.

so Bear did another game or show? BSG?

UmbrusNightshade
04-08-2013, 05:14 PM
so Bear did another game or show? BSG?

He does music for Walking Dead and he did Seasons 2 - End of BSG. (May have done some on Season One BSG but I'm not sure on that)

spectrum
04-08-2013, 05:33 PM
He does music for Walking Dead and he did Seasons 2 - End of BSG. (May have done some on Season One BSG but I'm not sure on that)

what is BSG?

jonwes
04-08-2013, 05:51 PM
Battlestar Galactica

UmbrusNightshade
04-08-2013, 05:52 PM
Battlestar Galactica

Correct. Sorry Spectrum. I should have explained that.

spectrum
04-08-2013, 05:58 PM
Correct. Sorry Spectrum. I should have explained that.

yeah i never watched BSG yet, i want to. i want to buy a box set on blu ray so i can watch it at my leasuire and not streamed, speaking og that how many spin-off series/episodes came from that series. one of my alltime favorite sci-fi series was space above and beyond.