PDA

View Full Version : Question about Instances

Hemorrhage
04-08-2013, 11:00 AM
Heya all, I got a question maybe one of you guys can answer for me. Are all instances solo or what? Cause i'm confused. Every time me and boyfriend are in a group together and we activate a mission that goes into an instance we're always split up. Does that always happen or is there an option where you can go in together? Because it seems like those missions are always solo... :(

Gerek
04-08-2013, 11:02 AM
the mission instances, yes. there are co op maps though in matchmaking

Hemorrhage
04-08-2013, 11:35 AM
Ah yeah that's what I thought. :( Thanks.

Bushmaster2000
04-08-2013, 12:16 PM
You can do missions together unless they are specifically solo. First, group up. Then if you go to start a mission, it'll pop up and tell you that it's solo, and those ones usually have a white key looking hologram to interact with.

Otherwise, if neither of you have done that mission, you will both see the mission start orb to start it. You BOTH need to interact with that orb to stat the mission, otherwise the person who didn't interact with the orb , the mission won't count for them.

You can go into each others missions but sometimes you go 'out of phase' which i think means they go inot a different instance. This happens randomly sometimes or other times it's because that person has already done the mission and the game assumes they don't want to do it again. So the person who's gone out of phase needs to go into friends > pick ther person doing the mission > click join phase and they will join your instance and mission.

I've had buddies farther ahead of me come help me do my main missions and side missions and it works fine, they just have to join my phase once i start the mission. It works so long as we were grouped up and it wasn't a solo only mission.