PDA

View Full Version : Food for thought!!!

wayneTHEmofo
04-08-2013, 11:08 AM
With the no damage at arkfalls, invisible guns, lag, missions and purust challenges that
Cannot be completed. Will there be enough time to fix everything before the show airs?
Will updating with new show content be smooth enough to run along side the show? This game
Has good things going for it but in not convinced it will all come together. Time will tell I guess!

Waren
04-08-2013, 11:32 AM
This game is a very ambitious as far as i know its the first to try and run along side an on going story across media platforms. I wish them the best they are breaking some new ground and i hope they make it. If they do we can count on seeing more like this in the future and that idea more than the itself game excites.

I actually have more faith in the game doing well than i do the tv series but again i hope it turns into a win.

wayneTHEmofo
04-08-2013, 02:19 PM
Thats very true Waren. The tv show looks great. Fingers crossed for the game content. Played it tonight and it seemed to work much better.

LunaticFate
04-08-2013, 02:30 PM
Compared to launch day Defiance has come a long, long way already. Still bugs here and there, but you'll have that with something on this scale. The team behind it has been working tirelessly to get **** fixed when it hits the fan, too. Have to commend them for their effort.