PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Trion!

Desidus
02-26-2013, 10:07 PM
UmbrusNightshade (and many others) have put up a thanks to the CMs of Trion and I thought that with how busy they are that they might not see it. So I figured lets give the whole Trion team a kudos for all the content that they have given us so far. Interesting web pages (www.vonbachindustries.com), awesome videos (the Chronicles), gameplay videos (Hour with Defiance), Pictures gallore (Defiance facebook has a bunch), EGO hidden codes, and of course the alpha/beta invites. It's for their own benifit yes, but it has been entertaining to me so I figured a thank you to the team was in order, and this way they might actually see it.

So from Desidus I say good work, thanks for all the content you have worked so hard on so far and I can't wait to see what else you have behind the scenes.

IGears
02-26-2013, 10:20 PM
+1 Yes, thank you Community Managers. Cant wait! :-)

TR GunPlay
02-26-2013, 10:25 PM
+1 Thank you community managers and everyone that worked on the game. We are all excited to see the final product

mushinwolf
02-26-2013, 11:04 PM
I whole heartedly agree, great job guys! We appreciate it very much :)

Defy
02-27-2013, 12:11 AM
Yeah Thanks :)

Dead_Phoenix
02-27-2013, 01:33 AM
hmm Lance did randomly give us 2 codes.... so i guess yea they are ok.. kinda :P

gj guys

Explosive Xero
02-27-2013, 02:23 AM
You guys are creating a new gaming age. Tapping into one of the more hungry yet unseeded fan bases thank you.

Nero012
02-27-2013, 03:59 AM
All that and a case of redbulls!

Escyos
02-27-2013, 04:16 AM
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Imagine how different the world would be without Defiance or Trion....not a world I want to live in.

Duskguy
02-27-2013, 04:52 AM
agreed, good job and keep up the good work.... even if we all know you enjoy watching us squirm under the NDA blackout :P

Shadow2400
02-27-2013, 06:46 AM
Indeed! Well done Trion for stepping into the brave new world of console MMOS. And with such lovely and attentive community managers. Seriously, some of the best I've seen on forums in a long time. :)

Desidus
02-27-2013, 06:49 AM
Nice! I was a little worried that this thread would quickly be left in obscurity. Glad to see the regulars participating. :D

DarkKnyt29
02-27-2013, 06:51 AM
Thanks Trion! Of all my years of gaming, Ive never been so excited about a game and love doing the code hunt. Thanks again!

Moosealini
02-27-2013, 07:24 AM
Thanks Trion, especially Lance and Sledge these two guys deserve a raise for doing so much for the fan base of the game.

IGears
02-27-2013, 07:30 AM
Nice! I was a little worried that this thread would quickly be left in obscurity. Glad to see the regulars participating. :D

yeah, alot of their work goes unnoticed or unappreciated. Glad to need the community support them instead of rioting

odysseus
02-27-2013, 07:35 AM
Thanks Defiance team!

Erayzor2k7
02-27-2013, 08:17 AM
Yeah, TRION! Good Work so far! A big thanks from germany. And a big kudos to this community! May it be so helpful and integer as it is now :) Cant wait to play with you all out there....

Ollam
02-27-2013, 08:57 AM
Your hard work will pay off(give us more codes). We stand behind you ready to bring your world to life and to show the rest of the people that this is how you make a game.

Desidus
02-27-2013, 10:20 AM
Your hard work will pay off(give us more codes). We stand behind you ready to bring your world to life and to show the rest of the people that this is how you make a game.

LOL Ollam you just had to put that there...

Price of Ambition
02-27-2013, 10:36 AM
Compared to other companies and their game forums this has to be one of the best in terms of what they do to continually interact with the fan base. You can tell when a company puts all of its efforts into their product. To play this game I did something I rarely do. I bought updates for my XBox when it wasn't broken. An increased hard drive space and new HDMI component cables just to ensure that the game displays amazingly and I have enough space to play it.

JustinD92
02-27-2013, 01:26 PM
Thanks to all the CM's and other staff that had their helping hands with Defiance! I got an alpha invite to test the game and I had to put all my other games I own down to just play this cause it is great. This is going to change what people think a MMO will be on a Xbox 360 or Ps3. I never thought it would be like this. A company that listens to it's players and putting great ideas into this game to make it exactly what they want is awesome. Trion Worlds has my vote for top gaming company because of the dedication to it's fans and members. What an awesome staff on the live stream to keep it's community up to date on the progress making everyone want to buy it more. You are a perfect example of what a company needs to be structured like. I hope one day to work for a company like Trion Worlds.

+1http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4578444651201392&pid=1.7http://resellerme.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/award1.jpg

Doc
02-27-2013, 01:39 PM
hmm Lance did randomly give us 2 codes.... so i guess yea they are ok.. kinda :P

gj guys

Lol, thanks btw.

Aaricane
02-27-2013, 02:27 PM
Thanks?

Did they do something i don't know about? Because they are a company wanting to make money. They are not creating a game as a favor or present to anyone. They just want your money.

By this some logic, you should thank your plumber, your mechanic, your lawncare company, your pool guy, and anything else that basically anybody does.because its all for the same thing.......your money lol.

If they give me a game for free, then that is worthy of a "Thanks":)

Dead_Phoenix
02-27-2013, 02:29 PM
Thanks?

Did they do something i don't know about? Because they are a company wanting to make money. They are not creating a game as a favor or present to anyone. They just want your money.

By this some logic, you should thank your plumber, your mechanic, your lawncare company, your pool guy, and anything else that basically anybody does.because its all for the same thing.......your money lol.

at this point i would say (being in the service industry) i still like it when people thank me even tho they have paid me.

and you should thank your plumber/mechanic etc as long as they do there job well. like the CM here

Aaricane
02-27-2013, 02:32 PM
at this point i would say (being in the service industry) i still like it when people thank me even tho they have paid me.

and you should thank your plumber/mechanic etc as long as they do there job well. like the CM hereWhy would you thank someone for doing something for you that you paid them to do? If someone pays me for a job, i dont expect a thank you.

Maybe that's just me.....

Dead_Phoenix
02-27-2013, 02:34 PM
Why would you thank someone for doing something for you that you paid them to do? If someone pays me for a job, i dont expect a thank you.

they should thank you. moneys earnt, gratitude is won.

shows you went that extra mile

UmbrusNightshade
02-27-2013, 02:40 PM
Just want to thank the CMs again for all their hard work. Would also like to thank the active members out there too. Desidus, Dead_Phoenix and the others you do a service to your fellow Defiancers. I'm fairly new to the forums, but I'll do anything I can to help foster a integrated and cooperative community. Look forward to fighting the evils of a terraformed Earth with you all.

Desidus
02-27-2013, 02:48 PM

I knew someone was going to bring that up even though I mentioned that I already knew that they are doing it because its good business. These days however I experience way too many things that have bad service and experiencing good service I feel should be AT LEAST worth a thank you.

why do people feel the need to be negative. I mean if you didn't feel the need to say thank you but you felt the need to come in here and say that you don't feel you need to say thank you? Just don't comment then.

*shakes head* some children's people...

Anyways it sucks working without any gratitude and I would imagine that with the pressure on right now in Trion most of the team probably isn't getting much possitive feedback. lol. So I figured we could give some. If a Trion representative reads these posts please feel free to pass them on. Most will think its cheesy but at least they know they are getting some support from fans.

Aaricane
02-27-2013, 02:55 PM
I knew someone was going to bring that up even though I mentioned that I already knew that they are doing it because its good business. These days however I experience way too many things that have bad service and experiencing good service I feel should be AT LEAST worth a thank you.

why do people feel the need to be negative. I mean if you didn't feel the need to say thank you but you felt the need to come in here and say that you don't feel you need to say thank you? Just don't comment then.

*shakes head* some children's people...

Anyways it sucks working without any gratitude and I would imagine that with the pressure on right now in Trion most of the team probably isn't getting much possitive feedback. lol. So I figured we could give some. If a Trion representative reads these posts please feel free to pass them on. Most will think its cheesy but at least they know they are getting some support from fans.I'm free to express my opinion lol.
Anyways, if i would of known some people was going to be so sensitive about it, i wouldn't of bothered.

EDIT: The "sensitive" comment is not directed at you personally.

MOnte
02-27-2013, 03:11 PM
Yes, thank you!

I put my +1 in for the hopes of invite, just like everyone else! :)

Wildbill
02-27-2013, 03:16 PM
yes thank you. I hope this community stays as nice as it is now.

Aaricane
02-27-2013, 03:17 PM
Yes, thank you!

I put my +1 in for the hopes of invite, just like everyone else! :)You obviously missed my post haha

MOnte
02-27-2013, 03:24 PM
You obviously missed my post haha

Not really, I just have a different opinion. yes, my ultimate thanks is giving them money and they thank you by giving a good product, but it never hurts to say thanks as well. Like when you have good waiter at a restaurant. You thank her by giving them a good tip, but when someone does an exceptional job, nothing feels better to someone than actually coming out and saying "thank you".

Now when I go back and get that waiter again, I usually get even better service. It works well for employees as well.

I respect your opinion though as we are all allowed to have them.

Aaricane
02-27-2013, 03:26 PM
Not really, I just have a different opinion. yes, my ultimate thanks is giving them money and they thank you by giving a good product, but it never hurts to say thanks as well. Like when you have good waiter at a restaurant. You thank her by giving them a good tip, but when someone does an exceptional job, nothing feels better to someone than actually coming out and saying "thank you".

Now when I go back and get that waiter again, I usually get even better service. It works well for employees as well.

I respect your opinion though as we are all allowed to have them.I was more referring to the "+1 for alpha invite" comment. I don't think my comment would have helped me gain an invite:)

MOnte
02-27-2013, 03:28 PM
I was more referring to the "+1 for alpha invite" comment. I don't think my comment would have helped me gain an invite:)

AH!, I do agree with that. I don't think any of this will help or get us an alpha invite, but hey.. Game isn't out yet and it doesn't hurt to try, even if the chances are slim to non :)

Aaricane
02-27-2013, 03:31 PM
AH!, I do agree with that. I don't think any of this will help or get us an alpha invite, but hey.. Game isn't out yet and it doesn't hurt to try, even if the chances are slim to non :)As my uncle always used to tell us growing up "It ain't over till the fat lady stops dancing!"

Whatever the hell that's suppose to mean.....

StarFire
02-27-2013, 03:32 PM
+1 to the devs and everyone evolved in making defiance :), hope defiance takes off!

Desidus
02-27-2013, 03:38 PM
I was more referring to the "+1 for alpha invite" comment. I don't think my comment would have helped me gain an invite:)

I am not counting on my comments getting me a beta invite either... I doing a ridiculous amount of posting for that. lol.

Starskins
02-27-2013, 04:24 PM
Why would you thank someone for doing something for you that you paid them to do? If someone pays me for a job, i dont expect a thank you.

Yeah, it's just you.

UC xVADERx
02-27-2013, 04:35 PM
THANK YOU TRION! I really honestly don't know what else to say besides that. The work you are doing is beyond belief and I can't wait to see you guys pull this off! I am so proud to be a part of this amazing community and I expect to see you guys friday during the live stream!

Mindfix
02-27-2013, 04:38 PM
Thanks?

Started reading this thread and knew there would be someone like this commenting. lol By this "logic" the mods and devs shouldn't thank us the community, even though they do and have. God forbid people are polite.

ItISLupus
02-27-2013, 04:40 PM
Agreed wholeheartedly, I hope you guys are getting the feedback and bug reports that are helping and not just "fix it nao"

Aaricane
02-27-2013, 04:40 PM
Started reading this thread and knew there would be someone like this commenting. lolGlad i didn't disappoint!

ItISLupus
02-27-2013, 04:43 PM

QFT (ten truths)

Myll_Erik
02-27-2013, 04:46 PM
Thanks folks! Truly appreciate the kind words!

Desidus
02-27-2013, 04:48 PM
Thanks folks! Truly appreciate the kind words!

Sweet someone got the message! Mission complete...

UC xVADERx
02-27-2013, 04:56 PM
Sweet someone got the message! Mission complete...

Now to find some codes..

Bar6arian
02-27-2013, 07:52 PM
Yes, Thank You! I'm really enjoying the Chronicles. Hope there will be a mini movie like this I could buy...someday?

chaoswolf
02-27-2013, 09:21 PM
thanks for makeing this alsome game and another thanks for bring it to console :) (we should send them cookie,cake and sode with its finished)

AtomsK
02-27-2013, 10:32 PM
AGREED. I'm not going to lie I just heard about this game like a month ago but already it has me on edge. It looks very fun and amazing. I can't wait to try it. I plan to get it for Xbox360 and PC so me and my girlfriend can play together!

chaoswolf
02-27-2013, 10:59 PM
sorry bro, xbox can only play with xbox players.ps3 can only play with ps3 players and pc can only play with pc players. no mixing console