PDA

View Full Version : hotshot missions help

matt_stapley
04-08-2013, 11:42 AM
any tips on how to get gold in moonshine shack and sharpshooter saviour? really struggling with these two. also where is dam defense doesn't seem to be on the map? thanks for any of your help.

Nubile
04-08-2013, 12:40 PM
when you find out let me know, best I could do on moonshine is bronze, and I cant complete saviors at all

Rainz
04-08-2013, 03:46 PM
I just took regeneration perk and it was fine. Rem try to get 2 kills in one shot from time to time so you stack up some ammo for when the spawn really starts.

PortalNZ
04-08-2013, 04:46 PM
Here's a video of me doing it hope it helps, that regen perk sounds like a good pickup if you are truly struggling.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4KrX_uQR90

matt_stapley
04-09-2013, 12:26 PM
that was helpful thanks managed to get it, took a few times and used the regen but got it, now for sharpshooter gold! some of these hotshot missions are wankers!

Kriddle
04-09-2013, 12:44 PM
The real key to hotshot missions is memorization. Just remember where the next NPC will come from and be ready to kill it as soon as it spawns. If you get overrun you will lose. If you miss too often you will lose. In moonshine if you take too much damage you will lose (since taking damage removes some of your multiplier).

They are all possible although they are all hard, some being much more difficult than others. Good luck!

PortalNZ
04-09-2013, 01:10 PM
that was helpful thanks managed to get it, took a few times and used the regen but got it, now for sharpshooter gold! some of these hotshot missions are wankers!

I'm glad it helped :)

matt77h
04-10-2013, 06:43 AM
Moonshine is completely bugged for me. My shotgun has 4bullets. I run out of ammo and fail every time. Sharpshooting savior is bugged too. I constantly shoot someone and the bullets go through them doing no damage. They are standing still and sometimes there are 2-3 people on top of each other. I'll fire continuously and not one bullet will hit any of them. Got to love how my ego is being held back now 120points because a lot of these bugs during challenges

Rhorge
04-10-2013, 07:06 AM
Moonshine is completely bugged for me. My shotgun has 4bullets. I run out of ammo and fail every time. Sharpshooting savior is bugged too. I constantly shoot someone and the bullets go through them doing no damage. They are standing still and sometimes there are 2-3 people on top of each other. I'll fire continuously and not one bullet will hit any of them. Got to love how my ego is being held back now 120points because a lot of these bugs during challenges
You are supposed to start with 3 bullets in moonshine. You grab a single bullet for each enemy you kill so you have to be efficient.

buddha
04-10-2013, 10:03 PM
moonshine i chilled behind the sheds and kept poping out to get my multiplier up

Delte
04-11-2013, 03:41 AM
Yes this one was difficult, but the worst one I have found so far is in San Fran at the overpass. Your given a chaingun and have to fend off multiple Dark Matter, I can't even get bronze in that one.

Rhorge
04-11-2013, 03:48 AM
Yes this one was difficult, but the worst one I have found so far is in San Fran at the overpass. Your given a chaingun and have to fend off multiple Dark Matter, I can't even get bronze in that one.

Be sure to crouch, it increases your accuracy and movement speed is not important since you move so slow already. Also, find a good spot that offers protection but doesn't get in the way too much. Lastly, never stop shooting. You have more than enough ammo to shoot continuously from beginning till the end.

OMGBEES
04-11-2013, 05:11 AM

ROFL oh man... you are kidding right? Please say yes.

Pick up scavenger or something if your aim is that off.

PortalNZ
04-11-2013, 05:53 AM

Saw your post and decided to make a video to help you out.

Rampage: Dark Harvest

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nMVaBr4BYo

Rhorge
04-11-2013, 06:41 AM
I found all the hotshot and rampage missions relatively easy to get gold on (possibly because I am on PC) but I barely scrape a silver for all the races, I went through hell working towards the pursuits.

PortalNZ
04-11-2013, 06:47 AM
I found all the hotshot and rampage missions relatively easy to get gold on (possibly because I am on PC) but I barely scrape a silver for all the races, I went through hell working towards the pursuits.

I pretty much got gold first try each time, my advice would be to use all your speed boost and not save it I guess it helps to learn where the hard parts of the race are. Sometimes an arkfall spawns right in the middle, it's not a good time to try get gold with lots of NPC's around.

Kingkurt_UK
04-15-2013, 08:32 AM
Hotshots are easy on Pc because of the mouse and time trials are easy on Xbox because of the controller.

Rhorge
04-15-2013, 10:30 AM
Hotshots are easy on Pc because of the mouse and time trials are easy on Xbox because of the controller.

I am no better with mouse and keyboard than a controller. The precision is a big difference though (chicken hotshot comes to mind).

Bad Instincts
04-15-2013, 03:24 PM
:)
I found all the hotshot and rampage missions relatively easy to get gold on (possibly because I am on PC) but I barely scrape a silver for all the races, I went through hell working towards the pursuits.And the everything was easy comments start again.;)

My only gripe in Moonshine is that reloading takes mucn time. Im going to respec to take some good shiel perks. I have a respark with 40% recharge and 3 delay charge and the raiders lower it in a blink of an eye so when i take cover to recharge i lost the MP.

Thanks to the gamers that posted the vids.

Solutha
04-15-2013, 08:21 PM
I had to run this about 15 times before I was able to gold it. If you pay attention they sapwn in a pattern and its easy to shoot 3 or 4 at a time if you catch it right. On a side note after about 3-5 minutes a hulker will spawn. He basiaclly one shot me but if you can kill him I am sure it will be a huge boost in points.