PDA

View Full Version : Lock box tier 4 bits

Atlas TKD
04-08-2013, 11:59 AM
Hopefully it will get fixed but bought multiple items with bits yesterday including lock box 4 on xbox. Lock box glitched out or something and didn't get any gear. Just saying for those who have any interest of just getting one also. On another note I almost have enough keys to just get them in game now.

vXLuNaRXv
04-08-2013, 12:03 PM
Yeah a lot of people having problem with not receiving anything from tier 4 lock boxes. Personally I don't see the point of buying tier 4 as you don't get anything better than tier three, it just costs a lot more for 1 extra weapon.

Dodece
04-08-2013, 12:10 PM
Tier four lock boxes have a higher likelihood of generating both purple and orange weapons. I have gotten two purple weapons, and one orange out of tier four lock boxes. I haven't gotten anything comparable out of the lower tier boxes. I have gotten one blue out of them, and a slew of green items.

As for the question at hand. Go into your menu, and left trigger into the radial menu. Go to the Defiance store, and go down to claim items. Sometimes items gets shunted into there. I went into mine yesterday, and found twenty five items waiting for me. For example if your inventory is maxed out, and you receive a quest reward a message will pop up to tell you where the game put it.

vXLuNaRXv
04-08-2013, 12:14 PM
I have bought 6 tier 4 lock boxes and never had purple or orange, am I just unlucky?

Bloody
04-08-2013, 12:16 PM
Got a orange AR on my first one =)