PDA

View Full Version : Change account name at launch?

Grave
02-27-2013, 10:29 AM
Was just wondering if we have created a beta or alpha account, will have the opportunity to change our account name when the games goes live?

Desidus
02-27-2013, 10:33 AM
Was just wondering if we have created a beta or alpha account, will have the opportunity to change our accoutn name when the games goes live?

Account name or character name? Cause you will create and name your character when it starts.

Archangel
02-27-2013, 10:40 AM
If your in the beta or alpha you may have noticed that each asked you to create your account name. This is so people can do a search for that name vs's trying to find your individual characters.

Come release you will be given the same opportunity to select a name for your account before you get into the character select screen.

Dead_Phoenix
02-27-2013, 10:45 AM
If your in the beta or alpha you may have noticed that each asked you to create your account name. This is so people can do a search for that name vs's trying to find your individual characters.

Come release you will be given the same opportunity to select a name for your account before you get into the character select screen.

hope so because i wrote the wrong one down lol

Grave
02-27-2013, 10:49 AM
Cool thanks. Also how do you "search for friends" using the account name? When we were in beta we had to be on the same server and in the same area then used the Quick menu to add.

Archangel
02-27-2013, 11:51 AM
Cool thanks. Also how do you "search for friends" using the account name? When we were in beta we had to be on the same server and in the same area then used the Quick menu to add.

I wish i could explain but im held to NDA.

Lets just say the friend search finder is working great. Easy to find people and get them added. Even easier to meet up with them.