PDA

View Full Version : Time Trial: Wastelands Circuit

Fenric
04-08-2013, 12:53 PM
I just tried to do this race for the first time only to find there were around 5 dynamic events spawned all over the course. Several of them included objects like sandbags and vehicles that you could collide with, and the area where the race takes place isn't exactly wide enough for you to go around them. One of the camps was so large it completely engulfed one of the gates you have to drive through, so that you had to drive in, hit the gate, and then back up out of the camp to continue. I submitted a /bug in game, then decided I'd go try to clear out some of the events and do the race again. When I drove around I saw a couple were gone (there was another person trying to do the race too...) so I went back and started it again. When I got to the spot where the largest of the camps had been, the one blocking the gate entirely, another of the same type had already respawned.

Xenocow
04-08-2013, 05:31 PM
Its not only here the case... its everywhere... and its a pest!
Gave up on Gold Medals because of it.

What also happen to me quite a lot lately...
I finish a Race with 1:58 Time...and the Reward Screen shows 2:04 or something like that.

Its buggy as hell.

SuperBean
04-08-2013, 09:05 PM
Its easy enough to hop off, even mid race, and clear the even yourself. Then map > abandon/restart.
or you can just steer around obstacles.

I did the latter, and was able to get the spiffy black RT, and i SUCK at driving.
Though i do use an xbox controller to drive (seriously, i swap between mouse/kb and controller when driving..)