PDA

View Full Version : Sneaky style is fun!!

SniperWolf
04-08-2013, 01:55 PM
Im taking my time with this game and loving it!! Every time I approach a new mission area I go on sneak mode and with my sniper while crouching I look to see how many enemies are, and from the distance I take my first enemy by blowing his head off!! Sometimes they see me sometimes they dont... I get caught all the time but with my cloak+5 I get to reposition myself on a different spot, im carrying a LMG cuz you know you are not gonna survive in this game with only a sniper.. Me and my other clan member we're taking over San Francisco.. He is a heavy hitter he usually goes to the frontline and I support him from the distance with my sniper... The point is have fun with the game stop rushing, skipping cut scenes, mission details, fast traveling, etc, etc.. There is soo much to do and you can also change your ego skills, I have cloak 5+ in two classes and overcharge 2+ in another one for damage specially for arkfalls.. And unlocking more perks and increasing my weapon skills by using different weapons.. This game is a Blast!! And cant wait for the show, hopefully my character make it to the show :cool:

Snaloe
04-08-2013, 01:58 PM
Using a cloak and a 15 shot rapid fire Shotgun, sneak up cloaked and open up on them point blank is really fun :) when thats empty swtich to the Assault Rife you get from Nolan and use that since the shotgun takes ages to load once its empty. Really really fun :)

Tried the sniping too was great fun, but not as fun as the above hehe. Sooo loving this game too. :D

Delta
04-08-2013, 01:58 PM
Happy to see that you are enjoying the game! Me to. I have gotten 2 people to play that game, another one soon. As a manager at a local video game store, I am just pushing the sales. Cannot wait to watch the T.V. show either!

SniperWolf
04-08-2013, 02:41 PM
Sounds fun Im gonna try it tonight.. But I love to snipe you can tell by my name and pic lol

SniperWolf
04-08-2013, 02:45 PM
Yeah Im telling everybody about this game even my grandma is ready to go arkhunt with her grandson!!