PDA

View Full Version : How do I get my contracts rewards

ShaunW50
04-08-2013, 01:57 PM
So I just completed one of the contract rewards and it says I've been rewarded top notch tool works, how do I obtain these?

Romalic
04-08-2013, 02:03 PM
the reward is the faction specific currency needed to buy items from the vendor, items go from 50, 100, 150 or 200 per, depending on the quality of the item, you get them on completion, no collection needed

fishboy11
04-08-2013, 02:10 PM
the rewards arent worth it imo, the time it takes to get 200 rep is not worth 1 purple item

Brin Silver
04-09-2013, 02:26 PM
so this stuff about three reward tears is false i did both the VBI weekly and the daily yesterday and i got 60 rep and some exp i was expecting maybe a random green/blue or hell a purple mod... Something better then i got so far i have to agree this dose nor seem worth it to me to have to run event/co-op over and over again for rep to buy items that i could get randomly off Mobs that i kill in my daily running around i kinda feel like i wasted my time with the hulker bombs and the Optical sights yesterday only to find out there was no reward other then having to run the Co-op 9 times for 20 sights.

WaGzy
04-09-2013, 02:30 PM
the rewards arent worth it imo, the time it takes to get 200 rep is not worth 1 purple item

Some of the purples are rare though, purple BMG's for example.

Dr EveHill
04-09-2013, 02:36 PM
I'm not sure about this but I would imagine if you get a certain level of your rep high enough perhaps better items staart showing up they can sell you? Perhaps anyone knowing the answear or a dev could come in and set us straight. Either way. I've only seen maybe 2 items so far I might buy but don't need nor care for really.

But if they start offering better items to those that they have a better reputation with then that would make it interesting and worth running to unlock it.

Ralifur
04-09-2013, 02:37 PM
I currently have the SAW from topnotch since the contracts were bugged during the first week or so and they were resettable by having any sort of loading screen. :)

Nonetheless I am a completionist and rep is necessary for several pursuits to be accomplished. So for me its more than worth it. :)