PDA

View Full Version : where to get the best weapons and vehicles?

Plesher
04-08-2013, 02:16 PM
i have a pretty beast assault rifle atm but i really want to see if i can buy better, and is there any way to upgrade the weapons i have? also, where can i get better vehicles? thanks for helping!

LALLY
04-08-2013, 02:18 PM
i have a pretty beast assault rifle atm but i really want to see if i can buy better, and is there any way to upgrade the weapons i have? also, where can i get better vehicles? thanks for helping!

id suggest just playing through the game and finding out for yourself, im not bein rude btw, its just more fun that way.

VolDeVie
04-08-2013, 02:19 PM
@Lally, if they're coming on to the forums to ask they obviously don't agree with you.
Anyways, just check vendors for sales. As far as vehicles, I'm assuming the cash shop has the best. But, you can get a black dodge charger through your Pedal to the Metal pursuit.

Plesher
04-08-2013, 02:20 PM
i have been, but id like to take a break from doing mission after mission id like to get some good stuff for pvp..

LALLY
04-08-2013, 02:24 PM
@Lally, if they're coming on to the forums to ask they obviously don't agree with you.
Anyways, just check vendors for sales. As far as vehicles, I'm assuming the cash shop has the best. But, you can get a black dodge charger through your Pedal to the Metal pursuit.

yeh that's true, stupid response from me

Plesher
04-08-2013, 02:33 PM
thanks voldevie, very helpful. but ive never heard of this cash shop ive only seen vendors, where is that?

SynchroMystik
04-08-2013, 02:51 PM
is there any way to upgrade the weapons i have? also, where can i get better vehicles? thanks for helping!

go to your map and look for white diamond shaped "merchants"

there's a transit depot that sells vehicles as well.

you can mod weopons

first attachment is free

then you have to have open up slots using the salvage matrix, whatever slots appear, i.e. buttstock, barrel scope or mag, go to the mod merchants on map and purchase those mods, attaching is free but you have to open up the corresponding slots.

GT AtlanteanSun if you need in game help.

Mudblood
04-08-2013, 03:02 PM
Really the game doesnt do much in the difference in weapons. One of my better guns is a gun I got at level 140ish and Im at like 525.

Plesher
04-08-2013, 03:06 PM
ffs i cant get gold in either of those races i keep finishing seconds off its really irritating lmfao..

zachcomstock420
04-09-2013, 11:25 PM

So do you have to complete it first to get the car

LALLY
04-09-2013, 11:29 PM
So do you have to complete it first to get the car

u can also get a buggy from a vendor in the south west of the map, the little bit of land that sticks out, hope that helps, vague i know....

Tango80
04-09-2013, 11:38 PM
If you want to pvp pick a weapon and queue up. The only difference between Low rated EGO weapons and High rated EGO weapons is that high Ego rated weapons have Synergy bonuses. However you need the correct Synergy mod that goes to that Specific Synergy weapon.

If your looking to Beat people In pvp with some big bad super weapon this isn't going to happen. An ego rated 10 assault rifle will do 222 damage per round. While a ego rate 1000 assault rifle will do the same 222. The only difference is the mods that add slight amounts of damage and if the weapon experience bonus stat adds to the damage.

If you don't know about weapon experience all you have to do is look at the gun and it shows a progression. This bar shows how much experience you have with that particular gun. But if you spend your time and keep swapping out guns your skill level in that particular weapon type gets better. Which means faster reload, better weapon damage, lower recoil ect. ect..

In all if you want to PvP just jump In at anytime really.

Oh and on the car note you have to complete all the pursuits needed for it. I.e. gold medal in all the races across all the areas.

Scorpio989
04-09-2013, 11:39 PM
Me and my buddy bought some orange/white challengers in the secret stores for 15k a piece.

MasterKNiNe
04-09-2013, 11:58 PM
Just find gear that is good with your play style

Juggernaut
04-10-2013, 05:01 AM
Can't really touch up on the subject other than the cars. I have yet to find the top notch guns, but my loadout right now is pretty amazing and gets rid of enemies quick (my fast 50 clip shooting smg that wastes the entire clip in a second, or my LMG that takes enemies out in 4 rounds). If you want the second fastest car in the game (being the black challenger), you have to complete challenges which is listed in your start menu. I recently found the location of where to get the orange/black challenger, which I'll post the link on where. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNBg-MAIZ7A

Currently getting 10,000 more scrip to travel my way down there just for that awesome ride, then continue my story.

Valon
04-10-2013, 05:37 AM

You can always Mod your Assault Rifle, And there are Several Merchants around the world of defiance. Just look for A Specific one you wish to require.