PDA

View Full Version : Fastest/Best way to make scrip?

hardy83
04-08-2013, 02:23 PM
Anyone have any tips of making scrip faster.

I can make the other resource you use to buy lock boxes and mod stuff easy enough, but scrip doesn't come that fast for me.

Thanks!

KashraFall
04-08-2013, 02:33 PM
The way I do it. I get a bundle of stuff from various enemies and I sell that, get more, salvage that. I rinse repeat this and I keep a steady amount of both resource.

AddictedNoob
04-08-2013, 03:08 PM
Side missions help a bit, I had 2k scrip about an hour ago but I did about 10 side missions and now I have 10k scrip.

Dinova
04-08-2013, 03:10 PM
I got 45k now, got no freaking clue what to do with it :D

I only got my challenger and my quad, i never buy a gun (since LMG's are not very often sold, specialy no the biohazard one).

hardy83
04-08-2013, 03:17 PM
I HAD like 50k, but bought a 2k gun, a quad and orange Dodge, now I'm down to like 8k. lol
I did all the missions.

I guess I'll just vendor more than breakdown. Was hoping there was some race or carnage or something that offered a decent amount of money per hour or whatever.

Skater686
05-11-2013, 06:43 PM
Side missions help a bit, I had 2k scrip about an hour ago but I did about 10 side missions and now I have 10k scrip.

What side missions? cuz i only find side missions worth like 100-200 scrip

Chemikz
05-11-2013, 07:05 PM
I've managed to save up 110,000 scrip. Not sure what to spend it on. Have one of all four car/bike types and you just get weapons from lockboxes/world enemies and mods from side missions *shrug* I

My advice would be to sell every common and uncommon quality gun/shield/grenade. Sell rare quality gun/shield/grenades if you own a similar one or better or won't use it. I rarely salvage as you get enough ark salvage from other activities. Spend your Ark Salvage on keycodes and buy tier 3 lockboxes. Sell your legendary items to other players.

Do every main mission and side mission. Don't avoid extra content too such as emergencies, arkfalls, co op and pvp.

This is the quickest and most legit and efficient way to make scrip. It depends on your priorities though. This method puts scrip at number one.

Alternatively you could buy a scrip and loot boost from the bit store (or not) and farm emergencies and minor arkfalls then continuing with the method stated above.

Mladenov
05-11-2013, 07:21 PM
I got like 110k but i do not know what i can get for it.
So i save my scrip when we have town available,
and i will make my own home there.

TheRealTFreezy
05-11-2013, 07:23 PM
Way to earn quite a bit of scrip is lock boxes. Save up, buy tier 4 and when you get an orange you kinda don't like sell it on the forums. I have around 540,000 scrip saved up

Chemikz
05-11-2013, 07:24 PM
I got like 110k but i do not know what i can get for it.
So i save my scrip when we have town available,
and i will make my own home there.

Hopefully they'll add a worthwhile investment in the upcoming patches/dlc for our scrip. A bank/hideout would be a nice idea. But until something worthwhile comes up, and not just vehicle colours, I'll hold on to mine too.

cusman
05-11-2013, 08:37 PM
Fastest Earn of Script is to sell Orange weapons to people willing to pay lot of Script for them.

20k to 40k is what I have paid for them or gotten paid for them.

Bored Peon
05-11-2013, 10:15 PM
I have 150k script and 450k salvage. I don't see the point in spending either because I would like to have script for when an auction house eventually opens. I also wanted salvage banked for them high ego weapon modding (adding slots, removing mods, retrieving mods.)

I usually sell off all my whites, the 250 salvage isn't worth the clicking. Then lately ive been selling greens to the vendor and only salvaging blues and purples.

mikegonzalez2k
05-11-2013, 10:59 PM
Fastest Earn of Script is to sell Orange weapons to people willing to pay lot of Script for them.

20k to 40k is what I have paid for them or gotten paid for them.

Which is funny because as soon as season 02 comes out they will be worthless ><

CrYpToNiTe
05-11-2013, 11:11 PM
I have 190K scrips, but am constantly running outta ark salvage due to the ridiculous cost of adding mod slots or retrieving mods.

I did sell most of my loots to vendor up till i was at EGO 1500. Now i just salvage everything i got. Never did any player trade, anyway i've only got one orange bionade till now. lol

Delte
05-11-2013, 11:43 PM
I have about 80k not sure what to spend it on other than grey mods for my weapons as all the ones from the lockboxes are very much useless.

Sithis
10-28-2013, 04:32 AM
The are no special ways of earning greater amounts of scrip, one simply has to partake in all activities available in the game.
But there is no real need for the scrip, either. I would advise everyone to keep their ark salvage amounts at least four times higher than the scrip to avoid running out of either of those.
And the actual problem is not the lack of ways to earn the scrip, but lack of things to spend it on, in my opinion.

Bonehead
10-28-2013, 04:39 AM
Farm sutro...
Sell everything.

Milkandcookies
10-28-2013, 06:44 AM
Merch is the way to go to make lots of scrip fast. Sell things for the average-high price and buy gear for cheap-average price. Make sure you buy the gear that you know that you can sell in 2days-2weeks. Don't want to sell gear that no one needs. If no one buys your gear in 2 weeks lower the price and try again.

This method was able to give me 10+million scrip in a little over 2 months. Others 40mil+scrip which makes me a little jealous.

Aria Setheria
01-31-2014, 06:58 PM
there should be other ways because merchants chattering away in social chat(zone) is just annoying and merchants have pushed away a lot of players and makes millionaires and billionaires in game which makes no sense considering they won't solve the budget crisis with scrip so what becomes the point? I play because I WANT TO HAVE FUN. and mercantile people detract from that.

duction
01-31-2014, 08:16 PM
Stop posting in old threads please.

The Lady
02-01-2014, 11:22 AM
At least he searched the forums instead of starting another thread. (Sorry couldn't resist)

Haifisch
02-01-2014, 08:15 PM
I HAD like 50k, but bought a 2k gun, a quad and orange Dodge, now I'm down to like 8k. lol
I did all the missions.

I guess I'll just vendor more than breakdown. Was hoping there was some race or carnage or something that offered a decent amount of money per hour or whatever.

your clan leader has entirely too much scrip

gutbuster05
05-29-2015, 10:25 AM
hello i see everyone talking about being rich with scrips well if you dont know what to do with them i need scrips and if you help me with scrips i will help you with anything you want

Ray8888
05-29-2015, 10:36 AM
Meet me in the broom closet.

ColapsN7
05-29-2015, 10:39 AM
Servera to online 20:35 PM MSK *To continue much kk ;)

...N7 .