PDA

View Full Version : Arkfall Codes and Console Selection

cyanbane
02-27-2013, 06:55 PM
I poked around at some of the FAQs and didn't see anything. Here is my scenario:

I picked up a physical preorder for the 360.
I started redeeming arkfall codes for it.
Decided I want to go PC instead.
Purchased Preorder PC digital version via Trion site.

Are my old Arkfall codes tied to the 360 still or will they apply to any characters under my email?

Duskguy
02-27-2013, 07:00 PM
I poked around at some of the FAQs and didn't see anything. Here is my scenario:

Decided I want to go PC instead.
Purchased Preorder PC digital version via Trion site.

Are my old Arkfall codes tied to the 360 still or will they apply to any characters under my email?

i dont believe it matters as you cant have linked the actual game to the account yet.
there is a spot on the trion website where you link a game's code to the account, which is limited to 1 console per game. being that you can't have done that yet, the codes should simply be linked to your account.

simply: no. its linked to your email/trion account until you actually link the game to the trion account

edit: the link console to account link which i believe will eventually bind the game to your trion account: https://defiance.trionworlds.com/account/profile/account-links!input.action

b4l00n
02-27-2013, 07:03 PM
I believe it was mentioned that before u start playing the game u will have to link it to your account (code will be provided with the game) and as of now your codes go to your Trion acc.
So in my belief if you havent linked it yet you can swap around even after release.

Defy
02-27-2013, 07:09 PM
I think the codes are tied to your account, not directly to console

Desidus
02-27-2013, 07:11 PM
what they said.

chaoswolf
02-27-2013, 07:47 PM
lance or sledge could you shinny a little more light on this

cyanbane
02-28-2013, 08:27 PM
Thanks for the replies. I haven't been around the forums much but if lance or sledge are official sources then I agree with chaoswolf and would love to get verification.

Desidus
02-28-2013, 08:30 PM
verification.. good luck with that while your getting that find out when the beta is coming out.

Defy
02-28-2013, 10:16 PM

I dont think you are able to enter codes specifically for the xbox 360 in the first place? You will be binding your account to one of the platforms later

cyanbane
03-01-2013, 07:13 PM
Consensus seems to be it isn't a big deal now. Thanks guys.