PDA

View Full Version : RECALLING THE GAME IN 1 MONTH?!?! If hacking/servers arent fixed????

CharmCitysKing
04-08-2013, 04:10 PM
Someone in my clan just told me that on the defiance twitter said if they dont have the hacking/security/server crashing issue resolved 100% By May 2nd, (one month since launch) the game is going to be recalled. Is this true?!?!?!! Because I checked there twitter and see nothing about it. (Did they delete it?)

CharmCitysKing
04-08-2013, 04:11 PM
And if it DOES so happen to get recalled will I get my $105.00 back from buying the CE? or just he 60

Gradius
I think someone in your clan just arrived in a DeLorean from April 1st.

KashraFall
Trolls exist in all forms. If that was posted, considering the liveliness of these forums, we would of seen it. It seems your clan mate is playing you for a fool.

Barrik
04-08-2013, 04:13 PM
Sorry to say you sir are very gullible and I would like to sell you a bridge that will be half off by May 2nd :p

CharmCitysKing
04-08-2013, 04:16 PM
Sorry to say you sir are very gullible and I would like to sell you a bridge that will be half off by May 2nd :p
im not THAT gullable but he swears by it... and everyone in the party chat (clan) also belive him

Barrik
04-08-2013, 04:18 PM
Trolls exist in all forms. If that was posted, considering the liveliness of these forums, we would of seen it. It seems your clan mate is playing you for a fool.

This ^^
Also there are so many things that make a scrap impossible to do investment wise that there are too many to put in a reply

SkeletalElite
04-08-2013, 04:21 PM
doesnt seem likely. theyre hard at work to fix it and i havent seen a hacker yet

Jardian
04-08-2013, 04:21 PM
They do have security on the game havent you seen the posts of people getting banned by it ..As for the crashes your clan mate is an Iidot. We have had less crases then any other MMo at launch to date.Hell I have seen games down days at a time at launch. They dont recall games.

CharmCitysKing
04-08-2013, 04:24 PM
doesnt seem likely. theyre hard at work to fix it and i havent seen a hacker yet

yea thats what i was saying they wouldent recall a game that took "5 years" to make..and also, I have already seen like 2 or 3 EGO 5000s already so they are obviously hacking

Jardian
04-08-2013, 04:27 PM
yea thats what i was saying they wouldent recall a game that took "5 years" to make..and also, I have already seen like 2 or 3 EGO 5000s already so they are obviously hacking

actually chanes are those are Gm chars.

CharmCitysKing
04-08-2013, 04:29 PM
actually chanes are those are Gm chars.

no they def werent lmao

Jardian
04-08-2013, 04:31 PM
And for some reason you think they wouldnt notice a normal player capping so fast ...Are you really that dense?

Ikagawa
04-08-2013, 04:32 PM
and i havent seen a hacker yet

There was a 12 page thread here last night with video and screenshots of them.

PseudoCool
04-08-2013, 04:34 PM
Sure.. you could get to Ego 5000 by now.. 6 days in.. uh huh..yup yup...

That's if your a ****-head and haven't slept for the last week! And all you did was PVP and Arkfalls...

*SMH*

And recall a video game?

Recall a GAME?

This isn't something some little kid can choke on the game pieces of.. it's not a car with faulty brakes.. and it's not a batch of bad canned tuna.. it's DIGITAL PROPERTY. When's the last time ANYONE has seen a VIDEO GAME recalled because it was "broken" or "not what the players wanted"? I sure as hell can't remember a time that happened!

DarkBlueMisty
04-08-2013, 04:41 PM
who ever told you that is stupid the money lose wouldnt be worth it and the servers seem great to me right now i havent seen a hacker the whole time playing and i play alot im almost lvl 900 ego rating. i just dont think they would recall a game that has never been brought to xbox and ps3 and it goes in with the tv show that was one of the biggest things for the game was it was going to follow the show and add new missions and weapons ect

Sledgehammer70
04-08-2013, 04:43 PM
Someone in my clan just told me that on the defiance twitter said if they dont have the hacking/security/server crashing issue resolved 100% By May 2nd, (one month since launch) the game is going to be recalled. Is this true?!?!?!! Because I checked there twitter and see nothing about it. (Did they delete it?)

100% False!