PDA

View Full Version : PVP is Godawful

unUnbreakabull
04-08-2013, 04:12 PM
Are you kidding me? TDM lasts like 2 minutes? Shadow War is laggy as hell, and when u die before you spawn you get loading screen? I don't mention that there's only 2 maps, but no game modes? Like CTF. And after you TDM is over you can't stay in the lobby, you have to leave and do matchmaking again, and while you leave battleground, this ******** pops up that new content available and shows you all coop missions, and I can't even ****ing enter inventory to switch load outs, I mean come on. I paid good money for this ****

AimFix
04-08-2013, 04:33 PM
PvP is more of a side feature to the main mmo gameplay. I'm guessing they'll direct attention to the PvP when they repair the open world issues. I agree on the fact that shouldn't have to restart a new game after each one ends. Quite a waste of time

unUnbreakabull
04-08-2013, 05:15 PM
Yeah main mmo has even more flaws, blurry a joke of a map, lack of communication, chat boxes are a joke. It's a big coop for me I can't call it a mmo, since I can't even easily talk with people. The truth is that it's not their fault consoles suck balls at mmos

Torak
04-08-2013, 06:02 PM
Most of your problems are most likely attributed to **** internet man

Viksen
04-08-2013, 06:42 PM
Moved thread from General PS3 to PvP forum.

Mynx
04-08-2013, 06:45 PM
Are you kidding me? TDM lasts like 2 minutes? Shadow War is laggy as hell, and when u die before you spawn you get loading screen? I don't mention that there's only 2 maps, but no game modes? Like CTF. And after you TDM is over you can't stay in the lobby, you have to leave and do matchmaking again, and while you leave battleground, this ******** pops up that new content available and shows you all coop missions, and I can't even ****ing enter inventory to switch load outs, I mean come on. I paid good money for this ****

yea shadow war is horrible but the 8v8 is ok, the 8v8 they just need to add new maps but the 64v64 needs looking at :P

ThatOneSleeper
04-08-2013, 06:52 PM
I personally have fun doing the PvP. The 8v8 is a blast until everyone uses shotguns, then its just a boring match, and the Shadow Lands I have never experienced any lag, maybe because I'm on PC though

gonzo
04-08-2013, 07:28 PM
They at one. Point ha d. A pv p map c all d. F reight yar d that was like capture the base. If your tdm match are ending that quick Im sorry I believe it ends first team to 50 kills cause when your at 40 it says yo be almost wone

Tekkor
04-08-2013, 07:48 PM
Yeah...I personally think the PvP is fun. I experience no lag at all on Shadow Wars...Im on PC...so perhaps it sounds like your on console and they have been working on console issues the last few days. So it could be all related. I am actually amazed how little lag or performance issues I have and I have a crappy 3mb internet connection and I never see lag even at Arkfall's with 60-70 people there.

In regards to the limited maps etc....give it some time. The game has been out like 6 days. One of the PvP maps they pulled out of rotation to do a few fixes on. Im sure it will be back soon. Perhaps with the big patch in a week or so that is scheduled.