PDA

View Full Version : Hello I have two questions.

SicklyToast
02-27-2013, 08:10 PM
My first question is about the price of the season pass.

My second is about armor.

Very simple questions and I'm not asking you to break NDA and I doubt those will anyways.

chaoswolf
02-27-2013, 08:16 PM
no a clue on first question but the second is shields/armor as you advance in the game better one will be drop or sold by there vender and if your ego rate(lv) is high enfought you can us that better and stronger sheild

UC xVADERx
02-27-2013, 08:18 PM
Here's my guess.
The game is $59.99
The Collector's Edition is $99.99
The Ultimate Edition is $149.99 (which includes the season pass)

So, the bonus content besides the game its self would be $40 and the season pass would be the other $50.
Which fifty dollars seems reasonable as long as there is a lot of content. (Premium for Battlefield 3 cost fifty bucks and that was well worth it IMO)
Just speculation though.

Armor and clothing are also on my list. Tried getting some info last live stream but no dice. Hopefully this week!

Buruko
02-27-2013, 08:21 PM
Don't know how much the DLC Season Pass is to be, however in the IGN Xbox play through it was stated that they wanted to make sure than each edition had a monetary value equal to the purchase price. As the UE comes with the DLC pass and 1200 bits, you'd have to estimate that it's worth whatever the difference of $50 is from the value of 1200 bits. Even if you just halve it that's $25 each for the DLC pass and 1200 bits, but I'd say 1200 bits is more like $10 (120 bits = $1) so the DLC Pass would be $40... just a guess on my part.

Duskguy
02-27-2013, 08:25 PM
taken from: http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?1402-Preorder-FAQ

"Q: What is the value of 1,200 bits? What is the real world value of the 30 day exp & scrip booster? How much is the season pass worth?

A: As much as I’d love to give you clear answers on these, individual values of these are still being tweaked as we adjust the balance of the game. What I can tell you, is that we intend for 1,200 bits + 30 day XP boost + 30 day Scrip boost + Season Pass together to be worth approximately $80. If during our balancing of the game it turns out that any of these elements are worth less than what we intend, we’ll increase quantity or substitute an item of greater value. People who buy Ultimate and Collector’s Editions are very important and we make sure the value they receive from these editions is much greater than what’s in the actual box."

so i would say season pass, if they offer it as a stand alone will likely be $30-$40, but as for the official price, no one has said.

second question is about armor.... well whats the question about armor?

Defy
02-27-2013, 08:27 PM
I think price of season pass hasnt been announced yet

SicklyToast
02-27-2013, 10:21 PM
What I truly mean about armor is will there be armor slots like in WoW
(for you few that don't know what that means World of warcraft) Also will it come with bonuses on the armor.

Vin
02-27-2013, 10:55 PM
It's my understanding that the only "armor" is a shield. You can change the look of your character with outfits; they don't have an effect on stats.

Only items you have is two weapons, a shield and a frag slot. I think that's what I remember from the few videos I've seen.

Dead_Phoenix
02-28-2013, 01:24 AM
What I truly mean about armor is will there be armor slots like in WoW
(for you few that don't know what that means World of warcraft) Also will it come with bonuses on the armor.

to cut a long story short no. there wont be individual slots. basically this game will have shields, and cosmetic clothing. shields will have stats, clothes wont

SicklyToast
02-28-2013, 02:54 AM
to cut a long story short no. there wont be individual slots. basically this game will have shields, and cosmetic clothing. shields will have stats, clothes wont
Well damn alright thank you sir!