PDA

View Full Version : Weapon skills

LoveAndAcceptance
09-29-2017, 12:10 AM
How are they leveled up is it based on number of bullets shot or damage done or is it something else? Is it also different for each weapon type?

binhddhn
09-29-2017, 02:03 AM
Based on damage done , get better weapon will help you level skills faster.

Synister Kid
09-29-2017, 12:29 PM
I think that threat level might also play a factor. If an event major is running, and the TL is 10 or above, you should be able to level weapons there fairly quick.

LoveAndAcceptance
09-30-2017, 12:03 AM
Based on damage done , get better weapon will help you level skills faster.

So are the damage/sec and bug damage included for infectors?

binhddhn
09-30-2017, 01:28 AM
include all kind of damage done

LoveAndAcceptance
10-03-2017, 08:39 AM
Also is the extra damage included if you kill a weaker opponent say a base level mutant with a 15k damage weapon or does it only count for how much hp the opponent has and how much you actually do

konstantinov
10-03-2017, 09:01 AM
Also is the extra damage included if you kill a weaker opponent say a base level mutant with a 15k damage weapon or does it only count for how much hp the opponent has and how much you actually do

If you look you can see that the weapon will do far more dmg than some mobs have for in health. These are things you can easily test yourself in game.

LoveAndAcceptance
10-03-2017, 03:07 PM
If you look you can see that the weapon will do far more dmg than some mobs have for in health. These are things you can easily test yourself in game.

I know that but I was asking if it only counts for what you do up to the enemies health or if it counts for the full damage of the weapons regardless of the health as far as weapon skill leveling goes