PDA

View Full Version : Check the damage of electric weapons

Wagner Serrato
09-29-2017, 06:44 AM
Hi! They need to check the damage of the weapons coming electric. Low damage, although it shows a high damage on the card, while shooting at an enemy the damage is less.
The damage of electric weapons is not equal to the damage of others.
Health damage is always 10% or 15% less.
Electric weapons are getting dusty already, The good thing is that it stuns the enemy and only.
Good day

Logain
09-29-2017, 07:08 AM
Electric weapons are supposed to do 75% of card damage to health but 150%of card damage to shields. Damage numbers can vary more depending on enemy armor plates and natural resistance to damage.

It is natural game mechanics.

Antony Harrist
09-29-2017, 09:08 AM
Electric is the worst nano at the moment, I think even radiation does more damage to shields

Wagner Serrato
10-02-2017, 03:56 PM
Electric weapons are supposed to do 75% of card damage to health but 150%of card damage to shields. Damage numbers can vary more depending on enemy armor plates and natural resistance to damage.

It is natural game mechanics.

i know about that, but electrical is worst

Wagner Serrato
10-02-2017, 03:57 PM
Electric Chain: When using electric weapons or enemies under effects of shock increases the damage in blood by 3% for each enemy in area. As well as passing stunning / electric effects on nearby enemies

konstantinov
10-02-2017, 04:34 PM
Electric Chain: When using electric weapons or enemies under effects of shock increases the damage in blood by 3% for each enemy in area. As well as passing stunning / electric effects on nearby enemies

It already makes groups of enemies dance and I literally have no idea what you’re referring to with the blood.

Wagner Serrato
10-03-2017, 02:20 PM
It already makes groups of enemies dance and I literally have no idea what you’re referring to with the blood.

Kon, Hit or electrocute enemies increases damage by 3% in blood / health.
For example: you have 4 enemies in the area, each enemy adds 2.5% or 3% damage.
4x3% = 12% damage
For use this effect need electrical weapons.
Blood = health