PDA

View Full Version : Re: Patch Notes - Cyber Rig Refresh - October 3, 2017

Light Energy
10-04-2017, 06:08 AM
http://forums.defiance.com/images/icons/icon3.png Patch Notes - Cyber Rig Refresh - October 3, 2017

NEW CYBER RIG JACKPOT

Updated the Cyber Rig Supply Crate contents with a new cyber rig jackpot and chip:

New Rig Merciless Onslaught
[70] Swift Brutality +15% Movement speed
[120] Strike Accelerator On kill or enemy plate break, -15% reload for 5s
[170] Continuous Hastener On kill or full reload, +15% rate of fire for 5s
[220] Ruthless Carnage On kill, +5% damage for 15s. Max Stacks: 3

New Chip: Bloodthirsty Revival
On kill, reduce your self-revive cooldown by 5%. (Cooldown: 5s)

BUG FIXES

Fixed an issue causing the life/shield steal from Parasitic Impetus to not work for weapons with nanos.
Fixed an issue causing the 4 set from the Electrocutioner Rig to not work against players.

SYNERGY CHANGES

Added a visual effect for Parasitic Contagion from the Parasitic Impetus synergy

99 PROBLEMS SCORING

Increased the scoring values for all of the 99 Problems enemies to bring scoring in line with other event arkfalls.

PVP DAMAGE ADJUSTMENTS

PvP damage reduction has been modified to apply weapon bonus type effects per weapon category. This replaces the previous flat 65% damage reduction and 2.5x Crit Mult. The overall effect is very similar to before however you will now be able to see the correct stats on weapon cards when in PvP.
Guided Rocket Launchers have had their damage reduced in PvP.

Since it is impossible to reply in the patch notes area, I have created this new thread to make it easier to discuss / query the changes covered by the patch :).

The first question I have is: what is the percentage damage reduction to Guided Rocket Launchers in PvP?

Thanks in advance for any replies etc ;)

konstantinov
10-04-2017, 06:23 AM
Are there internal (hidden) cooldowns associated with the passives on the new rig?

Neoshell
10-04-2017, 07:14 AM
The GRL dmg redution is between 70/80 ,i just had a general look tbh so not sure about the correct %,but is still a problem.. Like the mass blasters! Til now,my impression is that this patch, havent fixed any balance issues and since i only had a couple of matches and tried to use the max number of weapons in that period of time,i'm cant give an accurate opinion!!
Using the little time i had to test PvP, seens that trion create more balance issues and weapons disparaties with this "weapon category" balance.. For now my impression is that they havent done nothing towards PvP balance,but like i said,only did a couple of matches and tried to use the max amount of different weapons i could,for sure someone with more time will give their input about the PvP weapons balance.

XKINGJAMESX
10-04-2017, 07:17 AM
Whats even funnier is how they nurfed it just for pvp because of the whiners lol. They hated being challenged in pvp their cloaked sniping and nano fraggers were being dominated. Just remove cloak from pvp this will solve all issues with pvp.

Neoshell
10-04-2017, 07:21 AM
Whats even funnier is how they nurfed it just for pvp because of the whiners lol. They hated being challenged in pvp their cloaked sniping and nano fraggers were being dominated. Just remove cloak from pvp this will solve all issues with pvp.

Imo,i think nano fraggers and couriers were 2 types of weapons that got a huge nerf,but could be just my impression!:p

CalamityDusk
10-04-2017, 07:42 AM

Wait so ur telling me you liked getting one shot by auto tracking explosives?

That's not being challenged. That's being over powered by bs. Cloak is one way to stop grl users from locking on. Not only that it doesn't give away ur position and people can't see your name.

Snipers or fraggers weren't dominanted in the least unless ur playing a moron with one. I had no problem killing grl scrubs.

Not only that but they didn't "just" nerf it in pvp because of the whiners. It was a pve based buff. They never wanted it implemented in pvp.

DEATHBRINGER210
10-05-2017, 03:04 AM
the cool downs and how many of what type of chip slots would be nice . on the new rig

Combo Breaker
10-05-2017, 03:51 PM
Are there internal (hidden) cooldowns associated with the passives on the new rig?

I would really like an answer to this as well.

DEATHBRINGER210
10-05-2017, 04:15 PM
Imo,i think nano fraggers and couriers were 2 types of weapons that got a huge nerf,but could be just my impression!:p

sawed offs got a buff

CalamityDusk
10-05-2017, 05:53 PM

Combo never left :D

Antony Harrist
10-05-2017, 07:21 PM

Cool, combo is back. Thanks for all those vids. Really helped me out back then

Aura
10-06-2017, 11:19 AM
Can the game be more idle and dead than this current state? Important stuff always get ignored and left behind. When will you ever introduce some real content development? Fix lag and disconnects? And bring back the old good events? And the old pvp as well?

Neoshell
10-06-2017, 02:08 PM
sawed offs got a buff

All of them!? Cos couriers and nano fraggers use to 1hk and now u just take out the shield and a bit of hp.

Cankers are doing a huge dmg in PvP with this patch now and rangers kept their effectiveness.
I notice 2 problems after this patch,the 1st is the hit boxes not working properly and 2d is the br/tach and now MB screen shake again. Anyone else noticed this?