02-28-2013, 08:38 AM
If there is any gimme a shout.

krazymuffinman9
02-28-2013, 08:51 AM
Good luck on recruiting

Saleny
02-28-2013, 10:25 AM
Hi Kantazo,

You might want to check out The Hammerfist Clan. We are a PC clan with a good number of members on both east and west coasts.

Kantazo
02-28-2013, 10:32 AM
Cool will check it out tonight when I get home from work, thanks for the info.

Yooji
02-28-2013, 10:35 AM
Good luck on recruiting

http://files.sharenator.com/facepalm20collage203_Facepalm_collection-s800x591-82168.jpg

Kantazo
02-28-2013, 11:27 AM
Hi Kantazo,

You might want to check out The Hammerfist Clan. We are a PC clan with a good number of members on both east and west coasts.

I just applied, so just waiting to see when the fun starts.

Coiote
03-01-2013, 01:03 AM
I will have to try hammerfist too, since i'm on the east coast

Kantazo
03-03-2013, 10:46 AM
I will have to try hammerfist too, since i'm on the east coast

Did you apply already?

cybrdestroyr
03-25-2013, 07:35 PM
Saw you were looking for a clan...
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?10104-quot-Cyber-Destruction-quot-%28PC%29-International-Adult-Gaming-Clan-Community
I think you would really like our little community ;)

good luck whatever you decide :)

St Marks
03-25-2013, 08:32 PM
Hello, and hope you had a great time over beta 3 weekend. Since you live in Florida, I wanted to extend an invitation to you to join Quarantine Zoners. I'm really excited about Defiance's new concept of merging a TV show and a game. Their unique twist on a game/show gave me an idea for a new type of guild.

Based on maps of the Earth in the future that have been posted on Defiance's facebook page here: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=3&theater

and their twitter feed here: http://ow.ly/i/1BVuv/original

I noticed that we currently live in what will become the Quarantine Zone in their future universe. The Quarantine Zone is composed of most of Florida and some portions of Georgia. It is a radioactive, terraformed, mutant filled wasteland. Basically, Quarantine Zoners would visit the Badlands just to take a vacation, lol.

This gave me an idea... This is a new type of game, one based on multiple platforms. Why not start a new type of guild? One based on a combination of RL and in-game events. So here is the concept in a nutshell. The guild is called Quarantine Zoners. It will be open to any players living in the Quarantine Zone, which includes all of Florida and some of southern Georgia. In addition to playing together online, we will also organize TV nights throughout the Quarantine Zone in major cities at public restaurants or pubs with a big screen. At these events, the guild members can meet, greet, socialize, and plan ingame activities for later in the week. I feel that having live meetups will really enhance a sense of community and enthusiasm among the members.

The guild will be open to all players, both casual and hardcore. In game, we will support a variety of playstyles based on common interests of members. There will be no formal hierarchy of leadership, but each platform (PC, Xbox, PS) will have a dedicated player acting as the spokesman for their platform. Each major city will have an event organizer to coordinate the live TV watchings, and will find a suitable location in their area to host the event.

If you're interested in participating in this concept, let me know.

JohnSRice
08-01-2013, 08:12 AM
I'm looking for an East coast clan.. I will checkout Hammersmith also.

Balan
08-01-2013, 06:52 PM
You can always join us our teamspeak server is ts.taw.net you can ask Balan or anyone in the Defiance channel to pull you down. Or just jump into the Defiance recruitment channel if its up. you can get more information in my sig or at www.taw.net

JohnSRice
08-02-2013, 11:39 PM
Hi Kantazo,

Which chat program do you use/ I ask because Mumble 124 is not compatible with my system.