PDA

View Full Version : Trades.

VoodooJack
04-08-2013, 06:09 PM
So would anyone be willing to trade a few decent assault rifles? I'd be willing to give up two weapons that have helped me a ton, a good shield and a few grenade mods...also if anyone would be willing to trade me an orange then I will give you every piece of my Scrip and my most treasured Infector.

GT: VoodoJackXIII

ranger2410
04-08-2013, 06:10 PM
So would anyone be willing to trade a few decent assault rifles? I'd be willing to give up two weapons that have helped me a ton, a good shield and a few grenade mods...also if anyone would be willing to trade me an orange then I will give you every piece of my Scrip and my most treasured Infector.

GT: VoodoJackXIII

if they are weapons that helped you a ton wouldn't they be bound to you now?

VoodooJack
04-08-2013, 06:13 PM
I have a rule that if I have weapons that if weapons that helped me a lot get replaced then they go through trades, and I'm only giving these ones up fro assault rifles.

PepsiSky
04-08-2013, 06:15 PM
Idk I have a modded Frontier Assault Rifle with a scope and extended mag.
GT PepsiSky90

ranger2410
04-08-2013, 06:16 PM
I have a rule that if I have weapons that if weapons that helped me a lot get replaced then they go through trades, and I'm only giving these ones up fro assault rifles.

No, you are missing my point. I get what you are saying, and i could be wrong, But i thought once you equipped weapons they are bound to you, so you wouldn't be able to trade them anyway.

VoodooJack
04-08-2013, 06:16 PM
Idk I have a modded Frontier Assault Rifle with a scope and extended mag.
GT PepsiSky90

Sounds good, what would you want for it? I have a good Nano Fragged (Purple standard) that I don't need.

Gonz0
04-08-2013, 06:20 PM
No, you are missing my point. I get what you are saying, and i could be wrong, But i thought once you equipped weapons they are bound to you, so you wouldn't be able to trade them anyway.

You are able to unequip an item. The only reason you wouldn't be able to trade a weapon is if it is still equipped in another loadout (access by hittin Y on the character screen) or in the salvage matrix. No item is permanently bound to you, otherwise trade wouldn't exist.

Btw, once you level up a weapon it will stay leveled up no matter who possesses it; meaning no one's skill will increase by using it.