PDA

View Full Version : no one chats in the in game chat

joshtb86
04-08-2013, 07:20 PM
anyone else finding that you are saying hello repeatedly even with people standing next to you (typing hello) and no one responds anymore? i only had people responding in the very beginning

weazle9954
04-08-2013, 07:30 PM
if you're on the xbox/ps3 most people dont have a keyboard hooked up to their xbox or don't have the attachable keypad so would rather go through all the work of D-Pads and then typing it just for a stranger.

supernet2
04-08-2013, 07:32 PM
anyone else finding that you are saying hello repeatedly even with people standing next to you (typing hello) and no one responds anymore? i only had people responding in the very beginning

what weazle said. Me i always have a keyboard plugged into my consoles by default for that just incase moment voice chat fails miserably ingame. Outside of that yeah.... its extremely and painfully annoying to use the d-pad and virtual keyboard to slowly type out a response*

joshtb86
04-15-2013, 07:21 PM
im on the pc version and still not seeing people chatting. i repeatedly try to type but no one responds. has other pc players noticed this?

Animal Al
04-15-2013, 07:23 PM
Yes, noticed also. Why is it that no one wants to copy EvE's chat, very good for local/general/clan talk - easy to see and monitor and chat - never see any other MMO try to copy it

Procha
04-15-2013, 07:25 PM
im on the pc version and still not seeing people chatting. i repeatedly try to type but no one responds. has other pc players noticed this?

add Ortiz to your friends list and Ill chat with ya for kicks! I get bored too when no one talks!

Xyr3s
04-15-2013, 07:25 PM
its cos the defiance chat system is such a god awful piece of ****... that it's basically non-existant.... i mean it is SO BAD! and fvk!n r3t4rded, that not having a chat box in defiance would have gotten it better reviews..... as much as i like defiance withall it's short comings..... trion has to be given schtako for creating the world's first most nub, r3t4rded, god awful chat system created in any game to date :) thee is absoloutely no excuse for the current ingame chat system, period!

Solo
04-15-2013, 07:30 PM
Yea i notice also no one talks i guess everyone trying to burn through the game just to get to ego 5000 and be bored then they will probably talk to everyone -Follow that