PDA

View Full Version : The Making of Defiance [TV]

Zeturom
04-08-2013, 07:36 PM
I haven't seen anyone post anything about this so I thought I would.

Seeing how the game is tied with the show, I thought I would say that SyFy channel will be showing "The Making of Defiance" episode which is about 30 minutes long in about 30 minutes from now. (it is 9:32PM right now where I am at Central time so check your local listings and channel guilds)

The Making of Defiance - SyFy channel - 10:00-10:30PM Central

Zeturom
04-08-2013, 07:39 PM
Almost forgot; http://www.defiance.com/en/series/news/tonight-1110c-watch-the-making-of-defiance

Check out SyFy channels site for more information about the show!

"Defiance is truly epic, not only in what you see on-screen, but how it gets put together. Tune-in to Syfy Monday, April 8th at 11/10c to watch The Making of Defiance. It gives you inside access to the show, including interviews with the creators, cast and crew. And don't forget - April 15th at 9/8c, Defiance premieres!"

Zeturom
04-08-2013, 07:51 PM
10 Minutes until show starts! who is ready!! I know I am.

Solo
04-08-2013, 07:54 PM
did i miss it? to busy watching ziggler become champ

Zeturom
04-08-2013, 07:55 PM
did i miss it? to busy watching ziggler become champ

No, about 6-5 minutes left till it shows. Mind you of where you live to know when it will be showing for you. As it stands it is 10:00PM Central time is when it will air.

Zaul
04-08-2013, 07:58 PM
If I am awake my TV is on Syfy so.. I am watching it.

Zeturom
04-08-2013, 08:35 PM
Welp that is it. The episode is over and they showed a lot of cool stuff too, as well as a lot of behind the scenes content between the show and a little of the game and the first episode that you have with-in the game about the show! There is a rerun I think coming on within a hour or so, so if you didn't catch this one, make sure to catch the rerun!

MadMropheus
04-09-2013, 01:58 AM
Well being UK based, there was nothing on SYFY here.....
Shame to miss out, maybe Dev's should do something on their own site to allow others to follow at the same time as others around the world...
Otherwise if shows are viewed later in EU than say America etc, then I think I'll lose interest.
Only due to people spoiling it via chat etc on what was shown and those that still yet to view will be like ok...nice spoiler!
I don't understand personally why shows in America get viewed in UK like a week or 2 later.
As a lot of show's get cancelled due to lack of numbers and they don't seem to take in viewers from other countries.