PDA

View Full Version : Explosive 101

shooter57451
04-08-2013, 08:32 PM
were is the instance to do the explosives 101? How far do u have to be in the game to do like what should your rating be ?

squidney2k1
04-08-2013, 10:25 PM
It unlocked for me around 300 EGO. Only problem is that the mission never works for me.

Stupid Hulker never spawns after the cutscene, and we're always trapped inside an empty room with no way to progress. What a broken mission.

Merreria
04-08-2013, 11:48 PM
It unlocked for me around 300 EGO. Only problem is that the mission never works for me.

Stupid Hulker never spawns after the cutscene, and we're always trapped inside an empty room with no way to progress. What a broken mission.
I've had a different glitch involved with Explosives 101. The game refuses to credit me with completing it.

illMAtic
04-09-2013, 04:50 AM
It's broken for me also. When i enter it is a ghost town,no enemies in sight.

BSager
04-09-2013, 05:34 AM

The last time I did that one, the zone in to the final boss was really slow for me, and I could not see the boss, but the other people in my team could. I could not see my team either, just their green dots above their heads. I just had to run around and let them kill the boss. I got credit though.

dejarnat
04-09-2013, 08:28 AM

Same here, and that's after I run the entire map from the beginning. We got into the last boss and all went down one time (teammates don't know how to revive) and we got kicked from the last area. We went back into the boss chamber and he had fully healed. That results in leaving.

Unsanesoldier
04-09-2013, 08:31 AM
Tried it yesterday and it was just impossible ive done it multiple times and beat it but yesterday was insane all barriers were destroyed in a minute and the rocket guys were relentless needs to be fixed