Defy
02-28-2013, 03:31 PM
Cool weapons!

also anyone see arkfall codes on there

0_d4RK_FaLLen
02-28-2013, 03:35 PM
Cool weapons!

also anyone see arkfall codes on there

Looked for awhile before I posted. Didn't notice anything but am currently on phone

Vuule
02-28-2013, 04:59 PM
That LMG :o

TR GunPlay
02-28-2013, 06:17 PM
Thanks for the post man. First time seeing this

Desidus
02-28-2013, 06:19 PM
WTH!!! where is my automatic sniper rifle....

Vuule
02-28-2013, 06:24 PM
WTH!!! where is my automatic sniper rifle....

You're sitting on it.

Desidus
02-28-2013, 06:28 PM
You're sitting on it.

Its a good thing I am not... feeling a little crazy after a long day of work. :P

Bio gun looks awesome, seems like they are planning to do a lot of interesting stuff with it. Notice the very vague description of what it does. lol.

Chafour the Great
02-28-2013, 06:34 PM
Probably the one that's unviewable

Vuule
02-28-2013, 06:34 PM
Its a good thing I am not... feeling a little crazy after a long day of work. :P

Bio gun looks awesome, seems like they are planning to do a lot of interesting stuff with it. Notice the very vague description of what it does. lol.

I can make it less vague for ya.. It heals people when you shoot them :p

Desidus
02-28-2013, 06:36 PM
Probably the one that's unviewable

*nods* or else they just mistyped when they put down LMG it was supposed to be ASR...

0_d4RK_FaLLen
02-28-2013, 06:38 PM
*nods* or else they just mistyped when they put down LMG it was supposed to be ASR...

I'm interested in fact that it seems like there will be 3 types of sniper rifles..Hope that goes for the others as well, can never have enough options.

Desidus
02-28-2013, 06:44 PM
I'm interested in fact that it seems like there will be 3 types of sniper rifles..Hope that goes for the others as well, can never have enough options.

Nope they all are being replaced with Sniper Rifles...

The one handed sniper rifle, the Ultralight Automatic Sniper Rifle, The Heavy Full Auto Sniper Rifle, The large ordinance firing sniper rifle, the Bio-magnetic sniper rifle, the injector sniper rifle... and of course the basic automatic sniper rifle.

0_d4RK_FaLLen
02-28-2013, 06:45 PM
Nope they all are being replaced with Sniper Rifles...

The one handed sniper rifle, the Ultralight Automatic Sniper Rifle, The Heavy Full Auto Sniper Rifle, The large ordinance firing sniper rifle, the Bio-magnetic sniper rifle, the injector sniper rifle... and of course the basic automatic sniper rifle.

Heavy Full Auto Sniper sounds sexy

Desidus
02-28-2013, 06:48 PM
I can make it less vague for ya.. It heals people when you shoot them :p

LOL I have a feeling they are planning to do more with it than just that... but thanks I knew it did that already.

0_d4RK_FaLLen
02-28-2013, 06:49 PM
LOL I have a feeling they are planning to do more with it than just that... but thanks I knew it did that already.

They also said it can drain health from enemies

Desidus
02-28-2013, 06:50 PM
They also said it can drain health from enemies

I wonder if thats how it gets its ammo to heal?

0_d4RK_FaLLen
02-28-2013, 06:53 PM
I wonder if thats how it gets its ammo to heal?

No idea. None of the videos with it being used seem to show ammo (at least not that I've seen)

Desidus
02-28-2013, 07:40 PM
No idea. None of the videos with it being used seem to show ammo (at least not that I've seen)

When the electrical field is discharged, it latches onto other living beings and begins to siphon off electrical forces before redirecting them to the BMG, and ultimately, to the user. Once harvested, the sapped energy can be deployed to boost dwindling EGO powers or gain other extraordinary benefits.

Seems to me to be saying that you suck the energy in order to use the powers... boost dwindling EGO.. infinite decoy! Teleport teleport teleport teleport teleport teleport teleport teleport teleport teleport teleport teleport teleport teleport teleport teleport teleport teleport teleport teleport teleport teleport teleport... dizzy... teleport teleport teleport teleport teleport teleport teleport teleport... *hurl*