PDA

View Full Version : What did you do? (Pvp)

CalamityDusk
10-13-2017, 08:21 AM
What they actual **** happened to pvp? Blast bolters seem to be at the top again... because everything meant to counter them were rendered useless. Who actually tested the grls and said "yup this is balanced"
Grl had a place before they were buffed. Many things didn't need to be changed. Like the Infector nerf? Really?
Crankers I understand but when nerfs like that are implemented to all infectors types then wtf. I can't even enjoy using predator now... it was a pea shooter anyway but at least I could jump every now and then and have my pea shooter hit.

The patch notes don't give all the details to what you people did to pvp.

I feel bad for the people that put time, money, and effort into getting what they needed to make a certain weapon op then it be nerfed to absolute ****

I love what this game was not what it's become.

CalamityDusk
10-13-2017, 08:23 AM
A super jackpot like cw shouldn't take 2 charges to even kill. im fed up for real trion

DEATHBRINGER210
10-13-2017, 08:30 AM
pvp in just great now. its in a perfect place . it seems that the body shot nerf on blast bolters was left out

CalamityDusk
10-13-2017, 08:33 AM
It's in a awful state right now. Blast bolters don't need to be nerfed. If it's x2 dmg it should be able to body shot kill after 4 or so shots.

Stop asking for nerfs. Honestly. Leave the game fixed not broken

DEATHBRINGER210
10-13-2017, 08:36 AM
they left it out . it was something that was already done to semi autos and needs to be put back. it a open forum. anyone is free to post his or her ideas .

CalamityDusk
10-13-2017, 08:38 AM
they left it out . it was something that was already done to semi autos and needs to be put back. it a open forum. anyone is free to post his or her ideas .

Anyone is free to do so but it doesn't mean they should. Semi auto snipers are fine. Everything was fine before they buffed grl and mass blasters for pve but it was in pvp instead.

DEATHBRINGER210
10-13-2017, 08:45 AM
they have greatly improved the time to kill your attackers . which is a very good. they have made to where it requires more skill to get kills in pvp. which is another great point of the pvp patch. players that used over buffed gear are finding it hard to adapt to the changes.

CalamityDusk
10-13-2017, 08:50 AM
they have greatly improved the time to kill your attackers . which is a very good. they have made to where it requires more skill to get kills in pvp. which is another great point of the pvp patch. players that used over buffed gear are finding it hard to adapt to the changes.

It's not hard to adapt I'm still going 15-5 with my parasite. It's not fair having guns you've worked really hard getting only for it to be rendered useless. Only a few weapons have a place in pvp now and it's disappointing

Kedarthebest
10-13-2017, 08:57 AM
Damn PvP is that bad? Geez im glad that im don't do pvp no more but don't worry they'll "fix" PvP soon when more and more people start to complain.

DEATHBRINGER210
10-13-2017, 08:59 AM
its has happen since 2013. and will keep on .till everything is more balanced .

Valani
10-13-2017, 09:41 AM
As I said, PvP is a scale you just can't balance in this game. Might as well let everyone use default pistols.

Wagner Serrato
10-13-2017, 09:49 AM
pvp in just great now. its in a perfect place . it seems that the body shot nerf on blast bolters was left out

This PvP is better and just with all players in game, need lucky to kill and inteligence

DEATHBRINGER210
10-13-2017, 10:12 AM
This PvP is better and just with all players in game, need lucky to kill and inteligence

yes pvp is alot better now.

Aliasse
10-13-2017, 10:33 AM
love the new patch

DEATHBRINGER210
10-13-2017, 10:40 AM
love the new patch

yes the new pvp patch is great

ASG1986
10-13-2017, 01:20 PM
I really don't even know why anyone plays PvP its truly dreadful... Worst experience in my gaming history.

Valani
10-13-2017, 06:57 PM
I really don't even know why anyone plays PvP its truly dreadful... Worst experience in my gaming history.

I second that. It takes all the attention away from a lot of important aspects to focus on when they have to stop and pacify players.

Riyo Chuchi
10-14-2017, 12:12 AM
I can finally say that PvP is somewhat decent now after over a year on pointless nerfs and buffs. It's not the PvP I loved to play back then but it's better now

XKINGJAMESX
10-14-2017, 07:51 AM
This is exactly what I was saying. 4 years of buying lock boxes and bundles and all the limited editions gear I bought has been nerfed completely. PVP is a ghost town now because the new players couldn't kill anyone. I will not be sp3nding another dime in the store until things are put back to normal.

XKINGJAMESX
10-14-2017, 07:55 AM
Everyone running around with swords now.

CalamityDusk
10-14-2017, 12:41 PM
you must be new, welcome to defiance.

I've been playing three years. Thx for welcoming me late

Kedarthebest
10-14-2017, 12:47 PM
This is exactly what I was saying. 4 years of buying lock boxes and bundles and all the limited editions gear I bought has been nerfed completely. PVP is a ghost town now because the new players couldn't kill anyone. I will not be sp3nding another dime in the store until things are put back to normal.

Don't worry you'll spend a dime or 2 when if they drop a halloween bundle lol.

The Lady
10-14-2017, 04:19 PM
Told ya the main skill needed for PVP is adaptability.

CalamityDusk
10-14-2017, 04:37 PM

I'm adapting just fine but it's no fun only using 4 or 5 guns in pvp.

Fallen_Aingeal
10-15-2017, 01:07 AM
I notice the bio freeze is still prevalent, as are those exploiting it...

Aliasse
10-15-2017, 03:48 AM
I'm adapting just fine but it's no fun only using 4 or 5 guns in pvp.

The weapon changes are still the same. people using br are still using brs. People using mass blaster are still using mass blasters.
The amount of damage you do in pvp is the only thing that has changed. no more OP weapons.

Ever since the change, more shields and weapons are viable.

New age of bolt action rifles

Jerrmy12
10-15-2017, 05:39 AM

actually the only skill you need is an op rig? an op gun or anything+ a bio rocket.

XKINGJAMESX
10-15-2017, 12:02 PM
Don't worry you'll spend a dime or 2 when if they drop a halloween bundle lol.

No Sr. Never again

The Lady
10-16-2017, 07:18 AM
actually the only skill you need is an op rig? an op gun or anything+ a bio rocket.

I have always said Defiance PVP is set up to allow everyone even those who have no skill at playing the chance to be a PVP God. Why do you think the top people change every year or so? Some leave the game yes, but for some they stop playing pvp because their gear got "balanced" and they no longer are the killing machines they once were. This game is about adapting. For those with skills it is about using the weapon set you want and still having fun the way you want. Yeah you might have to switch weapons but you keep with the same weapon class. For those without skills you can merely purchase the current OP setup and go in a kill everyone, and have fun the way you want. What they try to do with the balance is keep the skilled and OP skilled as close as possible that way when the skilled gets the OP stuff, it's not the constant one sided battle in pvp.

Decoy303
10-16-2017, 08:11 AM
Like one of your buddies you were grouped up with yesterday with Misfortune who stayed that weapon was OP but still uses it just like every other exploited glitches weapon they use till Trion needs it?

DEATHBRINGER210
10-16-2017, 08:15 AM
the crysalis is even more op.

Decoy303
10-16-2017, 08:17 AM
Misfortune OP and has bio glitch. Mass Blasters like Planck or better are OP. And the same people who ran around saying infectors were OP are now the ones using said OP weapons. Anyone with a quality T6 canker and rig could kill themain people using Mass Blasters either JP or the new precise versions. But since the are insiders to the devs and influenced the current setup they are one again doing what they do best. Cheating with OP weapons in group. Trion be careful who you listen to and associate with. Because you're getting pimped.

DEATHBRINGER210
10-16-2017, 08:20 AM
having friends in a group to pvp with isnt cheating . the one thing trion can never nerf is a player's skill.

DEATHBRINGER210
10-16-2017, 08:24 AM
you can trade for one, it is pretty rare tho
http://www.defiancedata.com/weapon=467/misfortune

Kedarthebest
10-16-2017, 08:49 AM
Misfortune OP and has bio glitch. Mass Blasters like Planck or better are OP. And the same people who ran around saying infectors were OP are now the ones using said OP weapons. Anyone with a quality T6 canker and rig could kill themain people using Mass Blasters either JP or the new precise versions. But since the are insiders to the devs and influenced the current setup they are one again doing what they do best. Cheating with OP weapons in group. Trion be careful who you listen to and associate with. Because you're getting pimped.

*sigh* mass blasters aren't...OP...I see this word "OP" being thrown around alot in this community....*sigh*

Bloodbath82
10-18-2017, 09:45 PM
It's Nerf or nothing.........

Jerrmy12
10-18-2017, 10:01 PM
*sigh* mass blasters aren't...OP...I see this word "OP" being thrown around alot in this community....*sigh*
*sigh**sigh**sigh**sigh**sigh**sigh**sigh*
they instant kill in pvp, they are op

CalamityDusk
10-19-2017, 12:17 AM
*sigh**sigh**sigh**sigh**sigh**sigh**sigh*
they instant kill in pvp, they are op

Most weapons could insta kill b4 the update. Cv isn't even a one shot to the head of your geared right (rig wise)

Nano fraggers take 2 shots even if the first is all crit playing against a decently geared played

Planck was always good even with the EA syn. Now it had the light shed upon it and it's getting utilized more then ever and ppl have built overpowered ones... precise variants are by far the most broken thing in pvp rn.

Deanderino
10-19-2017, 04:57 AM
Planck was always good even with the EA syn. Now it had the light shed upon it and it's getting utilized more then ever and ppl have built overpowered ones... precise variants are by far the most broken thing in pvp rn.

Going to nit pick a little here. The plank went from good to awesome with a 44% increase in damage in early September 2017. http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?264075-Ex-Inanis-Synergy-Refresh-Patch-9-6-2017

Reminds me of another patch in which an under used gun got a 68% damage increase in Jan 2015 and has been a go to gun since.

CalamityDusk
10-19-2017, 06:36 AM
Going to nit pick a little here. The plank went from good to awesome with a 44% increase in damage in early September 2017. http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?264075-Ex-Inanis-Synergy-Refresh-Patch-9-6-2017

Reminds me of another patch in which an under used gun got a 68% damage increase in Jan 2015 and has been a go to gun since.

The damage has been reduced since but it's still the best thing out atm. Little or no time to react when shot by one. If other things would be brought in line with mass blasters like b4 I don't think it would be a issue but since mass blasters are clearly the best stat wise and in game... they are getting used way to much and with good reason. I'm sure they didn't want 4-5 guns being used in pvp

Calm like a Bomb
10-19-2017, 08:13 AM

Reminds me of another patch in which an under used gun got a 68% damage increase in Jan 2015 and has been a go to gun since.That's not nit picking. That's setting it straight and telling it like it is.;)

CalamityDusk
10-19-2017, 08:57 AM
That's not nit picking. That's setting it straight and telling it like it is.;)

The buff isn't in play anymore but mass blasters are still dominate

Logain
10-19-2017, 10:34 AM
The buff isn't in play anymore but mass blasters are still dominate

Um that is not true at all.

CalamityDusk
10-19-2017, 10:35 AM
Um that is not true at all.

In pvp the buff is not active.

Logain
10-19-2017, 11:00 AM
In pvp the buff is not active.

Still not true. What happened I suspect was in the previous patch that was borked. They did not have the PVP dampener for all weapons in place (65% reduction). Looks like it is it place across the board now but previously looked like that the BMGs, Infectors, Cerbeus, and certain new models like the Plasma Blaster and Mass Blaster did not get the blanket reduction. Hence all the bemoaning.

A quick check is to compare the VOT Blaster to Mass Blaster baseline DMG in PVP. Before the Sept buff the Blaster DMG was 1.5x larger on a per bullet basis (1 bullet = 3 pellets in Mass Blaster). Now I think they are almost equivalent with maybe the VOT Blaster having a slight edge of ~10% if I recall my damage spreadsheet correctly (at work so totally recalling from memory).

That said, I am all for weapon (and nano) diversity in PVP. I still think there should still be a hierarchical range of guns within a class per say to encourage weapon crafting and loot chase.

But nerfing one gun type is not the issue. It's understanding creating a competition in which different styles and different guns "win" at different ranges. And that every setup should have a natural counter. THEN deciding what gun types (or blades) should be strongest at what level and finally implementing this system by developing /crafting guns to fit that niche. But that is the developers prerogative.

But ^this paragraph could be it's own thread for another day...

CalamityDusk
10-19-2017, 11:18 AM
Still not true. What happened I suspect was in the previous patch that was borked. They did not have the PVP dampener for all weapons in place (65% reduction). Looks like it is it place across the board now but previously looked like that the BMGs, Infectors, Cerbeus, and certain new models like the Plasma Blaster and Mass Blaster did not get the blanket reduction. Hence all the bemoaning.

A quick check is to compare the VOT Blaster to Mass Blaster baseline DMG in PVP. Before the Sept buff the Blaster DMG was 1.5x larger on a per bullet basis (1 bullet = 3 pellets in Mass Blaster). Now I think they are almost equivalent with maybe the VOT Blaster having a slight edge of ~10% if I recall my damage spreadsheet correctly (at work so totally recalling from memory).

That said, I am all for weapon (and nano) diversity in PVP. I still think there should still be a hierarchical range of guns within a class per say to encourage weapon crafting and loot chase.

But nerfing one gun type is not the issue. It's understanding creating a competition in which different styles and different guns "win" at different ranges. And that every setup should have a natural counter. THEN deciding what gun types (or blades) should be strongest at what lever and finally implementing this system by developing /crafting guns to fit that niche. But that is the developers prerogative.

But ^this paragraph could be it's own thread for another day...

I agree about that paragraph at the end.

I understand that all weapons were tweaked but what you said about a 65% weapon dmg across the board i don't understand.

Ik what your saying but when I look at guns like CV compared in pvp and pve the reduction is not 65%.
From my knowledge all grl's were nerfed. Bmg dmg was fixed. All explosives have been nerfed. Cerb turrent dmg was nerfed. Most weapons have had a reduced amount of dmg in pvp correct. But it's not 65% for anything other then grls I think... and even then wasn't it 80% or something. The patch notes were very unclear in what actually happened so I don't think anyone is sure what has actually been nerfed.

Mass blasters (I'll just refer 2 as Planck) are doing what they did b4 the borked patch. If I recall correctly the dmg and stats b4 The patch already beat a br in Everyway besides mag I believe. Now that everything else has been reduced Planck is dominate in pvp and when built right is a insta kill in a pvp environment where a nano fragger to the face won't even one shot... (in most cases) not even a cv shot to the face will 1 shot if they are running the standard for pvp. That in itself is broken. If everything else was nerfed then they should do something about the gun that wasn't nerfed excluding all the super jps and bit store pvp dominate weapons (pumpkin launcher)...

If it isn't gonna be nerfed then bring the other weapons back in line. I'm not saying you can't counter it but when something is this dominate it should be looked at don't you think?

CalamityDusk
10-19-2017, 11:21 AM
Sorry about the sloppiness.

Logain
10-19-2017, 11:25 AM
At some point the Devs were going to add a Toggle to individual weapons (or classes) which would either supercede the blanket reduction or enhance it.

They have not stated that they have implemented this yet in any patch but stated in a live stream (Sept or Aug) that it was in the works.

So soon it will be even more not transparent what has happened. But I do like the change of actually seeing the actual damage and crit on the gun card in PVP.

Hanimichal
10-19-2017, 11:33 AM
Now the PvP become a Snipers Duels also the rigs and chips are everything in closer combat

Bloodbath82
10-19-2017, 06:40 PM
Glad you can see weapon cards. I'm on 360na and I can't view my weapons even on death just change loadout no card inspection is possible on my end. I'm not bothering with support at this point since they never help anyhow.

XXTherraXX
10-20-2017, 04:45 AM

So your saying that is should be pay to win only! been a 1 day player and that was not the way back then, now is better with free inside game content like it was, that you want to spend money on it is up to you!

Aliasse
10-20-2017, 12:13 PM
Nerfed pvp is the best pvp
Skill>op weapon users

Delusionsama
10-20-2017, 04:12 PM
What they actual **** happened to pvp? Blast bolters seem to be at the top again k oh because everything meant to counter them were rendered useless. Who actually tested the grls and said "yup this is balanced"
Grl had a place before they were buffed. Many things didn't need to be changed. Like the Infectors nerf? Really?
Crankers I understand but when's nerf like that is implemented to all infectors types then wtf. I can't even enjoy using predator now... it was a pea shooter anyway but at least I could jump every now and then and have my pea shooter hit.

The patch notes don't give all the details to what you people did to pvp.

I feel bad for the people that put time, money, and effort into getting what they needed to make a certain weapon op then it be nerfed to absolute ****e.

I love what this game was not what it's become.

I do know that before the buff of grl i was getting good kills with it and my rig wasnt even as good as it is now and i can barely get a ******* kill and im one that bought to build on my rig but im not gonna anymore because if they gonna do stuff like that all the time i may asw ell not even play pvp .

And i said the same thing they are not saying everything they did they **** up the GRL when you jump with it now your screen flys up i cant even dodge with it unless its a ******* roll and we all know that does help vs a caustic venom somehow it auto aims the **** outta you no matter what.

Delusionsama
10-20-2017, 04:22 PM

you read what you just put ?! "new players couldn't kill anyone" DUDE !

Delusionsama
10-20-2017, 04:24 PM
Honestly i dont notice a change i still am getting one shotted by caustic venom and spawn killed . i did notive that GRL nerf though and how when i jump with it my toon neck breaks so i cant dodge **** now as if blancking flashing lights wasnt enough a sign to hide behind stuff .

Decoy303
10-22-2017, 04:32 PM
This is how I know pvp is not balanced. No where close. I'm running electrocutioner rig with all T6 syphon intensifiers, T6 syphon resistors, T6 infector reloads, T6 nano initiators, nano specialist keystone, with Sup syn necrosis and syphon resistance impact shroud, or sometimes t6 iron death and aa syn grenadier shield for increased nano proc and fire rate. What when running this gear with a T6 2x dmg chrysalis I cannot kill anyone without expending 3 plus clips. It's beyond ****ing ridiculously insane.

WANNAGOFAST2015
10-23-2017, 05:46 AM
Lol necrosis kills 6ke with just fully infecting them my has t5 dmg and t3 mag with a dmg mastery and pvp seems fair besides getting teamed by the mass blaster sqaud

CalamityDusk
10-23-2017, 08:53 AM
Lol necrosis kills 6ke with just fully infecting them my has t5 dmg and t3 mag with a dmg mastery and pvp seems fair besides getting teamed by the mass blaster sqaud

That's pretty lucky. I've never killed a decent pvper with one full infection. It takes 3 or so mags with a x2 dmg chry or boiler for me. I don't get killed often by infectors and when I do it's because I was being teamed and the infection just happened to kill me

Decoy303
10-23-2017, 02:29 PM
I don't believe that for a second. My necrosis has 2x dmg (T6 + Mastery with on fire rate and takes more than my Chrys). You would have to be dmg hacking to do one clip.

Jerrmy12
10-23-2017, 03:36 PM
I don't believe that for a second. My necrosis has 2x dmg (T6 + Mastery with on fire rate and takes more than my Chrys). You would have to be dmg hacking to do one clip.

not if the person he's shooting is low ego.

Decoy303
10-23-2017, 04:48 PM
Guess we all have not realized that in PvP we are all 6k egos.

The Lady
10-24-2017, 01:16 PM
Guess we all have not realized that in PvP we are all 6k egos.

People also don't realize you need to keep your equipment at your ego so it scales properly in PVP.

Jerrmy12
10-24-2017, 03:16 PM
People also don't realize you need to keep your equipment at your ego so it scales properly in PVP.

people also don't realize no low ego has good gear and would want to sink AF to keep the gear good

The Lady
10-25-2017, 09:48 AM
people also don't realize no low ego has good gear and would want to sink AF to keep the gear good

This makes no sense. Why would you not want to get your gear up to ego?

Jerrmy12
10-25-2017, 10:56 AM
This makes no sense. Why would you not want to get your gear up to ego?

because wasting 15 or so arkforge per 100 ego is a waste when you're still below 4k ego

Antony Harrist
10-25-2017, 11:49 AM
because wasting 15 or so arkforge per 100 ego is a waste when you're still below 4k ego

If you're not prepared to do the work to keep your weapons updated to make them viable for PvP, then you shouldn't be expecting to be able to compete with the people that have, maybe stick to pve till your 4k

Johnny Dbag
10-25-2017, 11:56 AM
If you're not prepared to do the work to keep your weapons updated to make them viable for PvP, then you shouldn't be expecting to be able to compete with the people that have, maybe stick to pve till your 4k
That's what I did years ago. I kept my but out of pvp because I was overmatched. I waited until I was 5500 ego or so before I even attempted pvp. Even then it was a rough go years ago. Getting the pvp pursuits done to hit 6k (before the cupcake patch) was a huge personal accomplishment for me.

Bloodbath82
10-25-2017, 01:30 PM
I'd keep grinding and grab guns my own ego so I didn't have to waste the forge just pull mods and reinstall. Not to pick on anyone but all of us had to play our way through the game and do these exact same things without this new Nerf war catered to "help" new players. It's getting quite ridiculous. No one held our hand or nerfed anything. We played for the thrill of accomplishment and now everybody gets a trophy just for showing up. It's a game your supposed to play it to get better not just have it all handed to you on your 1st day. Earn what you don't have don't just whine cause the other has it and you don't. It's not supposed to be fair life never is it's how you deal with that that makes you better and refines your being.

Jerrmy12
10-25-2017, 02:24 PM
are you for real right now? I'm not a noob and no low ego has hundreds of arkforge to keep all their legendary weapons up to their ego, and they most likely don't have good guns anyways. Upgrading weapons before 4.5k ego is a huge waste of resources when you can just wait and sae that AF for supreming things and masteries.

I'm currently 1,000 ego on my new character and it would be the biggest waste of arkforge to keep one of my trash legendary weapons up with my ego until 6k, no low ego has good stuff, nor should they. they should save their PG and resources until 4.5k ego.

Johnny Dbag
10-25-2017, 02:43 PM
are you for real right now? I'm not a noob and no low ego has hundreds of arkforge to kepe all their legendary weapons up to their ego, and they most likely don't have good guns anyways. Upgrading weapons before 4.5k ego is a huge waste of resources when you can just wait and sae that AF for supreming things and masteries.

I'm currently 1,000 ego on my new character and it would be the biggest waste of arkforge to keep one of my trash legendary weapons up with my ego until 6k, no low ego has good ****, nor should they. they should save their PG and resources until 4.5k ego.
I try to tell newer players that all the time. I used blue guns (t3), and the occasional purple (t4) until I was 4500 to 5000 ego. It's really the most arkforge efficient way to level up. Just seems that newer players are infatuated with oj (t5) and named guns, and do not take it so well when I tell them that good gear is wasted on low ego's.

Fallen_Aingeal
10-25-2017, 02:52 PM
I try to tell newer players that all the time. I used blue guns (t3), and the occasional purple (t4) until I was 4500 to 5000 ego. It's really the most arkforge efficient way to level up. Just seems that newer players are infatuated with oj (t5) and named guns, and do not take it so well when I tell them that good gear is wasted on low ego's.They also think they're E3500 T6 UD T4'd/T5'd is worth the exact same or more than a 6kE UD. Hilarious!

Jerrmy12
10-25-2017, 03:15 PM
They also think they're E3500 T6 UD T4'd/T5'd is worth the exact same or more than a 6kE UD. Hilarious!
to be fair, that's around 375 arkforge or so to get it upgraded, os the price shouldn't be too much lower.

FallenFireLucio
10-25-2017, 04:33 PM
I'd love to add my two cents to the fray.

I came back last week from a three month forced leave and the only things I find myself truly using in PvP are my LC with GA syn and my Planck with AA syn. That's fine and dandy, but honestly, I find it a bit lackluster.

I love variety and I love skill. However these imbalances just make majority go for "whatever hits hardest".

When I am asked what guns a newbie should get, I tell em find an archetype you like, then a variant that works best for you.

I'm known for my Pulsers(Wolfman being my signature) but I can't seem to get them to have a damage output close enough to the meta anymore because of the imbalances.

Now, I usually joke #PulsersNeedABuff but I'd be fine with making a leveled playing field in PvP. That possibly can't be the equivalent of deciphering the Voynich Manuscript, it can be done. I get that most wanna see themselves as the top for dropping the most bodies and all but when it comes to skill and integrity, you stand out a lot better. Just saying.

FallenFireLucio
10-25-2017, 04:37 PM
to be fair, that's around 375 arkforge or so to get it upgraded, os the price shouldn't be too much lower.

That's unnecessary af wasted. When FoP debuted, some high egos went to low egos to buy their UDs because low ego UDs wouldn't hold the high value until they reached a bare minimum 5kE.

Hardfacts
10-25-2017, 06:11 PM

True and when your a 5k ego you can do expert coop and get 10ark forge each run its nothing.

But the people like fallen and jonny dbag are trying to look cool by leaving messages all over this fourm in a boastful and braggadocios manner like " oh thar stupid low ego thinks you can upgrade a gun with scrip" it really makes them look very silly but ppl cant tell them anything on this site because when you tell a person the truth here you get temp banned just for calling a person stupid thats crazy you cant even "cruse" but yet in the game defiance they curse i think . \
Or should i say fallen is a jeking ****ako head?. lol

Hardfacts
10-25-2017, 06:14 PM
I'd love to add my two cents to the fray.

I came back last week from a three month forced leave and the only things I find myself truly using in PvP are my LC with GA syn and my Planck with AA syn. That's fine and dandy, but honestly, I find it a bit lackluster.

I love variety and I love skill. However these imbalances just make majority go for "whatever hits hardest".

When I am asked what guns a newbie should get, I tell em find an archetype you like, then a variant that works best for you.

I'm known for my Pulsers(Wolfman being my signature) but I can't seem to get them to have a damage output close enough to the meta anymore because of the imbalances.

Now, I usually joke #PulsersNeedABuff but I'd be fine with making a leveled playing field in PvP. That possibly can't be the equivalent of deciphering the Voynich Manuscript, it can be done. I get that most wanna see themselves as the top for dropping the most bodies and all but when it comes to skill and integrity, you stand out a lot better. Just saying.

Yeah now everyone wants a planck cause its a like a one shot automatic/ burst pistol . the mind frame of the player need to change but they dont care to change the way they think or play it shouldnt have to take trion to nerf eveything for the players to know not to use sol destroyer or apocalypse in pvp its unfair and cowardly its weak as ****ako as well.

Just damn votafojas use overpowered weapons like that.

Hardfacts
10-25-2017, 06:19 PM
This is how I know pvp is not balanced. No where close. I'm running electrocutioner rig with all T6 syphon intensifiers, T6 syphon resistors, T6 infector reloads, T6 nano initiators, nano specialist keystone, with Sup syn necrosis and syphon resistance impact shroud, or sometimes t6 iron death and aa syn grenadier shield for increased nano proc and fire rate. What when running this gear with a T6 2x dmg chrysalis I cannot kill anyone without expending 3 plus clips. It's beyond ****ing ridiculously insane.

WOW man see thats crazy unfair . Like i said pvp is just Caustic venom every sniper is caustic venom.

Jerrmy12
10-25-2017, 09:35 PM
That's unnecessary af wasted. When FoP debuted, some high egos went to low egos to buy their UDs because low ego UDs wouldn't hold the high value until they reached a bare minimum 5kE.
it's unnecessary yes, but the price for a 3k or 4k ego UD shouldn't be too much lower than a 5k or 6k one considering it's still a JP weapon and the AF costs were reduced.

CalamityDusk
10-25-2017, 09:39 PM
WOW man see thats crazy unfair . Like i said pvp is just Caustic venom every sniper is caustic venom.

What's wrong with cv? It doesn't one shot anymore and the hip fire was fixed. It's just a fan favorite for pvpers lol. Not all sniper users in pvp play with cv anyway

DEATHBRINGER210
10-26-2017, 06:16 AM
skilled players still one shot (times 3 per shot) with a cv in pvp

konstantinov
10-26-2017, 06:47 AM
it's unnecessary yes, but the price for a 3k or 4k ego UD shouldn't be too much lower than a 5k or 6k one considering it's still a JP weapon and the AF costs were reduced.

I like many others aren't going to trade 6k ego weapons for 3k or 4k ego weapons. Why should I have to invest AF into something just for it to be usable?

People are too worried about playing "Lord of War" as r1p phrased it rather than playing the game and actually progressing in it.

The Lady
10-26-2017, 09:17 AM
skilled players still one shot (times 3 per shot) with a cv in pvp

Key word there being skilled.

Tashinka
10-26-2017, 09:52 AM
But the people like fallen and jonny dbag are trying to look cool by leaving messages all over this fourm in a boastful and braggadocios manner like " oh thar stupid low ego thinks you can upgrade a gun with scrip" it really makes them look very silly but ppl cant tell them anything on this site because when you tell a person the truth here you get temp banned just for calling a person stupid thats crazy you cant even "cruse" but yet in the game defiance they curse i think . \
Or should i say fallen is a jeking ****ako head?. lolI disagree, neither said low ego players are "stupid" or anything about upgrading a gun with scrip; you are expressing your opinion, not truth
I think you're just bitter your sword thread went over like a lead balloon

CalamityDusk
10-26-2017, 09:52 AM
Key word there being skilled.

I think he meant people with better gear still one shot with cv.

DEATHBRINGER210
10-26-2017, 09:54 AM
nope i meant skilled players

Johnny Dbag
10-26-2017, 10:10 AM
True and when your a 5k ego you can do expert coop and get 10ark forge each run its nothing.

Or should i say fallen is a jeking ****ako head?. lol
Well, I'm not really bragging here I am speaking from experience. When I first started playing I used all blue guns and purple guns, because I did not get that many oj drops. I think my first oj was a gift. When I played my second toon, and subsequently helped my gal get her toon to 5k, I only used blue and purple guns. I did just fine. I am not trying to brag. I am just stating the facts. Newer players are obsessed with having the best gear, right out of the gate. There is no need. It is just a better idea to level up with lower tier guns, so you can either ego them up cheaply, or scrap then every 500 ego points as you outgrow them. Seems like you might have the same issue that those in zone do, where it is hard to take advice. I know that if I had not listened to seasoned players, my experience in this game would be completely different.

The Lady
10-26-2017, 01:05 PM
I think he meant people with better gear still one shot with cv.

I haven't noticed a change with the CV at all.

CalamityDusk
10-26-2017, 03:10 PM

I've noticed the crits aren't as devastating as they were b4

Decoy303
10-26-2017, 05:49 PM
Same thing here. I lived me some blue and people guns. It taught us top understand weapon stats and how to mod and not mod a weapon. That in itself is an art and constant leaning process. But there weren't a bunch of oj weapons dropping either. We got them at events. But now no player has an excuse. We can all grind for pg and have the same chances at precise weapons. Grinding will get you the knowledge and wisdom you need to improve your game. Also... Don't over look a good people gun that you can on, reroll, and t6. Yes out takes af. Don't complain. People *****ed about iols... Now we have less efficient af runs.

booker8489
10-26-2017, 06:09 PM

Same here the Caustic venom hasnt been affected by anything im think that the Dev's love that gun its the most over powered over used gun in the entire DAMNED game.

if you see a sniper in pvp its gonna be a cv unless that player is a man like me .

XKINGJAMESX
10-29-2017, 05:30 PM
100% agree with you, years i worked hard to get sup chips for my grl. Now its useless, i cant even for the life of understand why they have nerfed so many weapons....even the frags lol

XKINGJAMESX
10-29-2017, 05:32 PM
It's not hard to adapt I'm still going 15-5 with my parasite. It's not fair having guns you've worked really hard getting only for it to be rendered useless. Only a few weapons have a place in pvp now and it's disappointing

Agreed, its ruined now.