PDA

View Full Version : Invincibility 2 OP

treytreyex
04-08-2013, 09:33 PM
Hello,i have recently been starting to play the game more. I die all time to people who are apparently invincible. I cannot see anything on my screen and then i die instantly!? Plz fix this trion!

Slay
04-08-2013, 09:51 PM
Actually, not to lie i've seen this before. In PvP there are some of those people who are invisible (and I mean litteraly not visible, not cloaked) and I've died randomly at times wondering how, then when it switches camera to the guy that killed me there was a guy invisible. Not sure if this is what OP is talking about though, but I can vouch anyways, I think it's a game bug.

EDIT: I just found a picture of evidence on the forums (link (http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?30227-Hackers-in-PVP&p=285148&viewfull=1#post285148))

http://i45.tinypic.com/70yypc.png

Mina
04-08-2013, 09:52 PM
Actually, not to lie i've seen this before. In PvP there are some of those people who are invisible (and I mean litteraly not visible, not cloaked) and I've died randomly at times wondering how, then when it switches camera to the guy that killed me there was a guy invisible. Not sure if this is what OP is talking about though, but I can vouch anyways, I think it's a game bug.

Well he didn't say invisible.

Slay
04-08-2013, 09:52 PM
Well he didn't say invisible.

I cannot see anything on my screen and then i die instantly!?

I also didn't say I was sure.

imashman
04-09-2013, 01:43 AM
lmao you do realize some weapons leave DoT elemental damage right?? Meaning if the proc hits, if the guy that hits you dies the DoTs stay. Meaning you can potentially die to an "invisible" guy on kill cam.

Aeekto
04-09-2013, 01:47 AM
lmao you do realize some weapons leave DoT elemental damage right?? Meaning if the proc hits, if the guy that hits you dies the DoTs stay. Meaning you can potentially die to an "invisible" guy on kill cam.

And you do realize there is actually a bug where people completly disappear, donīt take damage, but are able to shoot you (and they donīt use cloak or anything else)?.... sometimes they even turn into a grenade for other people, but themself arenīt aware of it because for them everything looks normal.

imashman
04-09-2013, 04:43 AM
well I've never experienced this and ive logged over 100 matches on US PS3. Sucks for you. :cool:

Alyn
04-09-2013, 04:59 AM
Hey folks,

Just dropping in a reminder to ensure your posts are on topic, civil and constructive.

Thanks!

Honved
04-09-2013, 09:34 AM
I too hate invincibility, if only we had kryptonite weapons to kill superman.

Mace
04-09-2013, 05:09 PM
yes

/stupid10charwtf

Otis Spunks
04-09-2013, 05:41 PM
Invincibility? I mean I have joined extremely laggy games where there was someone who was running around through walls with 1% health killing ppl and couldn't die, but more than likely thats someone with a mexican internet connection or a lag switcher/host box (that is if there is client hosting in pvp).

Honved
04-09-2013, 05:52 PM
Invisibility is completely fine.

Slay
04-09-2013, 05:55 PM

The thread title says 'invincibility' not 'invisibility'... Read the entire post next time, and not just the thread title. -incorrectly-

Otis Spunks
04-09-2013, 05:58 PM

It's "InVINCibility".
Yeah dude, not to be mean but you should read the title before posting. I understand that the two words may look similar at a glance but the internet is ruthless and mistakes like that lead to a plethora of trolls flooding this thread.

ELO2g
04-09-2013, 06:18 PM
Haven't encountered this bug yet, lol. Can someone really confirm this?:D

Otis Spunks
04-09-2013, 06:35 PM
Haven't encountered this bug yet, lol. Can someone really confirm this?:D

Its a lag thing my guess. If I happen to have fraps up or streaming on twitch when it happens again I'll be sure to share.

Coraline
04-09-2013, 06:46 PM
Use other skills to get away, pull them out of invisible or blur to get away.

Otis Spunks
04-09-2013, 07:01 PM
Use other skills to get away, pull them out of invisible or blur to get away.

Please read the topic, its INVINCIBLE! not invisible.

Phatman
04-09-2013, 07:25 PM
yes

/stupid10charwtf

What does this mean?

Mace
04-09-2013, 08:11 PM
What does this mean?

WELL, it was towards a post above mine, but a certain mod thinks deleting posts is a great way to avoid off topic threads, so **** gets confusing.

Phatman
04-09-2013, 08:19 PM
Sure guy I'll let it cool, thanks. But I still don't understand the /stupidcharwtfthing.... what?

Mace
04-09-2013, 08:22 PM
Oh, because you need at least 10 characters in your post in order to post it. I only put "Yes", so I had to put random characters in to post.

Phatman
04-09-2013, 08:49 PM
Thats ridiculous, you should be able to type whatever you want. If 'yes' was all you needed to type then how can they tell you, "well you need to say more."

Anyways, I too think invincibility is way to OP. I think you have to unlock all the perks in the tree and then an extra perk opens on the right that is a power that gives Invincibility for 10 minutes with a 1 minute cooldown. That's just what I heard though. Can't wait to try it out.

Veride
04-09-2013, 09:34 PM
Confirming that this bug exists. However, both of the disputed words invisible and invincible (let's call it invulnerable) are applicable here.

Probably through no fault of their own, a player can become totally invisible to other players for the whole match. When I encountered a player blessed with the bug, no character model could be seen but some effects were visible. If you happen to shoot them the shield damage blue effect would play, but I've no idea if the player actually took damage or not. This has nothing to do with cloak as even characters with other powers can get this bug.

It seems to have a rate of occurrence in the magnitude of 1 in 20 matches or so.

Honved
04-09-2013, 09:41 PM
Don't worry guys, superman just wanted his character to be more like him.

Amonkira
04-10-2013, 02:17 AM
Yup there definately are some bugs outthere - just came out from a match where I emptied a whole clip into a bunny-jumping-noobtube fella - he didnt even get a scratch (neither on his shield) - but he apparently managed to kill everyone

treytreyex
04-10-2013, 01:12 PM
Don't worry guys, superman just wanted his character to be more like him.

I dont' think honved knows meaning of invincibility.Superman is able to see by people. It s the fact I cant see the enemy ever!!

Honved
04-10-2013, 01:35 PM
I dont' think honved knows meaning of invincibility.Superman is able to see by people. It s the fact I cant see the enemy ever!!

So I have people saying he means invisibility and others saying that it is in fact invincibility. Perhaps you don't understand the joke about that message.

treytreyex
04-10-2013, 03:35 PM
So I have people saying he means invisibility and others saying that it is in fact invincibility. Perhaps you don't understand the joke about that message.

I apologze for not knowing joke..

treytreyex
04-20-2013, 08:25 PM
Ithink the invincibility talent should still be re moved from game .that is all