PDA

View Full Version : bwar - PC - NA

bwar
02-28-2013, 11:35 PM
Clan bwar is a clan that will be doing both pve and pvp in defiance but we will have more focus on pve activities. We have a fairly small core, about 10 guys, and are looking to expand heading into launch. Our members have a large variety of pasts from both mmo and fps games.

We are looking for about 10-15 new additions to our ranks. We are very active on voice chat and will require new members to use our mumble server.

So what type of player are we looking for? We are looking for players who have some background in gaming, whether this be mmo's or fps's it doesn't really matter (We will give players without any gaming history a shot but would really prefer applicants with a solid gaming background). Players who enjoy using voice chat, and not just for raiding but also for just hanging out on a daily basis.

Our selection process will be mostly based on whether or not you fit in with our clan more than it will be about your pedigree. I would rather have ten people who are average players whom I enjoy being around than one or two highly skilled players who are annoying and obnoxious.

Our main goal above all else is having fun. Clan bwar offers a fairly relaxed atmosphere while still trying to be competitive within the Defiance universe.

So now you obviously want to apply for this clan right? Well to accomplish this you can send me a pm on these forums or go to Recruitment (http://www.arkfalls.com/forums/#/discussion/2/recruitment) with:
A brief gaming history
Why Defiance?
Why Clan bwar?

bwar
03-01-2013, 09:41 PM
Our core of players was started in SWG and has slowly grown (and occassionally shrunk) in the years since. It seems like every game we go to we end up picking up a few new members that stick with us for life. We might not be the flashiest guild but don't be fooled by shiny objects.

bwar
03-02-2013, 08:07 PM
We only have one ******* and he barely ever plays so the clan is nearly drug free.

SWEETBRO
03-02-2013, 11:27 PM
This looks like a really good guild. How do I join?

bwar
03-03-2013, 02:02 AM
This looks like a really good guild. How do I join?

You can either send me a PM on these forums or head on over to our recruitment thread (http://www.arkfalls.com/forums/#/discussion/2/recruitment) on our forums and leave the following:

A brief mmo/fps history
Why you are interested in Defiance
Why you like clan bwar

SWEETBRO
03-03-2013, 02:31 AM
You can either send me a PM on these forums or head on over to our recruitment thread (http://www.arkfalls.com/forums/#/discussion/2/recruitment) on our forums and leave the following:

A brief mmo/fps history
Why you are interested in Defiance
Why you like clan bwar

Ok thank you I really appreciate it. I can't wait for launch!

bwar
03-03-2013, 08:37 PM
No problem my friend.

bwar
03-04-2013, 08:47 PM
We are working a new hierarchy for the clan in Defiance with a fairly unique power structure here are the details:

Our guild heirarchy will based purely on 1v1 duels, with the exception of bwar being the leader of course because honestly the clan would be pretty stupid if bwar wasn’t the leader. So what does that mean? If you want a promotion in the guild simply challenge a higher ranking member to a duel. Winner gets the high rank, loser gets the low rank. Dueling grounds are not restricted to Defiance or purely to combat either. The member being challenged has the right to choose the dueling grounds of their choice. Dueling grounds must be online and measurable. Dueling grounds requiring a judge are not permitted. You may use a referee or have witnesses to ensure that dueling protocol is being followed. If the Dueling grounds chosen is deemed to be unfair, bwar will be allowed to judge on whether their is a reduel or forfeiture.

bwar
03-08-2013, 09:13 PM
We have been keeping a nice list of all the Arkfall Codes (http://www.arkfalls.com/ark-fall-codes/) thus far on our website. We have mad nerds in this clan that have been all over the prelaunch promo.

Also we have a pretty baller SimCity region going right now. Because logical preperation for a MMOTPS is building cities.

bwar
03-11-2013, 03:53 AM
Still looking to add a few more members. We are very active, most of us are in Mumble every night playing some sort of game together.