PDA

View Full Version : Wish I lived in Uk...

Fiancee
03-01-2013, 03:35 AM
“Defiance is a completely unique multimedia experience and we are thrilled to be bringing it to Science Fiction fans from all over the UK” said Louis Savy, Director SCI-FI-LONDON. ”At SCI-FI-LONDON we take pride in introducing new and exciting projects to our community, it is the foundation of the whole festival experience

http://www.sci-fi-london.com/news/featured/2013/02/defiance-revealed-lead-sponsor-12th-sci-fi-london-film-festival

Tzar of kaos
03-01-2013, 07:30 AM
Nice to see that they start talking about Defiance around the world.I saw an interview in french (on you tube) with Grant Bowler.He is a gamer and also he explains why there is two weeks space between the game' launch & the tv show' pilot... :)

Dead_Phoenix
03-01-2013, 07:32 AM
Nice to see that they start talking about Defiance around the world.I saw an interview in french (on you tube) with Grant Bowler.He is a gamer and also he explains why there is two weeks space between the game' launch & the tv show' pilot... :)

yea it surprised me how much of a gamer he is. Used to be alot into eve online and all sorts.

Tzar of kaos
03-01-2013, 08:00 AM
yea it surprised me how much of a gamer he is. Used to be alot into eve online and all sorts.

Me too! He told that he was addicted to Civilisation and he didn' have a PC.So he went to different electronics retailers,installs the game on a computer and plays until the security told him to leave....

Kantazo
03-01-2013, 08:05 AM
Heck no, potato chips are expensive, roads and narrow and a bunch of idiots drive on the wrong side of the road, man you know how many head on collision I almost had last time I was there? Heck no I am not going again!!!!...... ;)