PDA

View Full Version : Why does no one revive anyone at all?

Ann1h1lator
04-08-2013, 11:48 PM
Seriously, at least 10 times now I go down with upwards of 30 people around, not one person stops to revive me.. Great sense of community out there...

Sludge
04-08-2013, 11:49 PM
People self revive or release before my reviving is half done.

Also you get points for damage, not for revives. If you die, that's one less person for me to compete with.

Ataraxia
04-08-2013, 11:51 PM
Hey I actually revive anyone I see going down, the player reviving related pursuits are gonna take forever if I don't! Although if this happens during arkfalls you can't blame the community, there's enemies, players, explosions and gunfire all over the place... things get pretty chaotic and focusing on fellow ark hunters dying isn't that easy unless you're playing a supporter role with a BMG.

Phenomenal TJ
I try to revive anyone that goes down, regardless of how it's going to effect my damage output.

Merreria
I tend to be the only one running around and reviving people during Arkfalls and dungeons. I think I've only seen two other people doing the same. Shame really.

Arsenic_Touch
Tunnel vision. Players not rendering. Ignorance of the rez function, or just plain 'ol mean people. Take your pick.

Blackwolfe
04-08-2013, 11:53 PM
I often see 2-3 people running for someone (of of them is usually me though) who is downed. The question is, would it be even that many if it did not count towards a pursuit, hrm? :P I know I would still help.

Dist0rt3d Hum0r
04-08-2013, 11:53 PM

Also you get points for damage, not for revives. If you die, that's one less person for me to compete with.

I imagine that you have people lining up to be on your team, right? I don't care how many points you get if the arkfall doesnt get completed. No one gets points then. His gun is one more gun shooting at the target to complete the objective. Its just as important as yous.

In a more serious tone though, I do revive. I keep watch for anyone that goes down and go out of my way to get them. I have my character specced as a tank courtesy of a thread I found earlier and I must say that since then I've never been put down while reviving someone, so I go to it more often. If I see you I'll revive you, but yes, a lot of people self revive or extract because they believe the same as you OP.

~Your Friendly Frontier Medic

Munx
04-08-2013, 11:56 PM

Reviving someone instantly makes you eligble for the max keystone reward in arkfalls, guees jokes on you non revivers ;)

freaky1
04-08-2013, 11:59 PM
I always revive those i see but cant always see everything either to many idiots in cars at arkfalls

Monstein
04-09-2013, 12:02 AM
I try to get everyone who goes down back up. No point in not putting out as much fire power as you can at the target.

You can still do good on the dmg chart and rez people. I have ran to help rez 5 people and had to run 8 times to reload my AR on the final stage of a major ark fall. I still came out in the top 5 and get some loot.

Drake
04-09-2013, 12:06 AM

you sir deserves an a.....e price ...

i revive always and players like this guy are just ... well i would get banned if i say my oppinion xD

Mahemium
04-09-2013, 12:08 AM
Probably because players are disposable to the point that death just scales down the enemy. There's no benefit or incentive to helping others out beyond an ethical issue.

Predator
04-09-2013, 12:08 AM
I generally look out for downed arkhunters and get revives from em very often too. Itīs really rare that I get no revive.

I think you just had a lot of bad luck Ann1h1lator, but I know there are a lot of careless fellows out there too.

Aside from all that itīs very chaotic and laggy in the arkfalls at times, so I donīt expect revives always.

KissOfDawn
04-09-2013, 12:13 AM
there need to be some information in when some one in nier you go down, like some "marker" top of downed player. sometimes is hard to see downed players, player use dark gear and there is dark ground.

First post in forums. hi all =)
ps3 go go.

Dist0rt3d Hum0r
04-09-2013, 12:21 AM
I had someone park their red challenger on top of a guy that I was trying to revive in a major arkfall earlier today. My thought? **** you Mr Preorder Bonus Guy.

Predator
04-09-2013, 12:29 AM
there need to be some information in when some one in nier you go down, like some "marker" top of downed player. sometimes is hard to see downed players, player use dark gear and there is dark ground.

First post in forums. hi all =)
ps3 go go.
Hi KisOfDawn ! xD

You are absolutely right, that would be very helpful! A green cross like when you are in a team would be great or a raidgroup option that invites all players in Arkfalls would help us badly ey.

Playstation 3 can come! I am ready for it long ago! ^^

Irres169
04-09-2013, 12:34 AM
I revive once the immediate threat is gone or distracted. Others I don't even know or are not grouped with me have revived me on occasion, so not sure what you are talking about OP. It is not everyone in the community.

eclecticbill
04-09-2013, 12:35 AM
Reasons people don't revive others (please add to list):

1. They don't see them in the confusion of graphics effects or they are in aim mode.
2. They don't care.
3. As someone else said...1 less competition
4. They don't know they can.
5. They are lazy.
6. They are afraid of getting killed.
7. They are more concerned with killing archers; which honestly is a priority.
8. They see you but are not sure if you are a player or a mob that hasn't gone *poof* yet.
9. Start adding to the list.

Reasons I do not revive other players:

1. I don't see them...hint: if you are down, start crawling around and you are more likely to be noticed.
2. I don't see them, I am in aim mode.
3. I don't see them, too many damn visual effects going on and sometimes can't even see the target.
4. End of list.

mushinwolf
04-09-2013, 12:42 AM
I try and res when i find someone who hasnt self revived, but i rarely get revived myself :(
..also as someone else has said, its less competition..we are Arkhunters afterall, and out for making profit and less playing frontier paramedic.

Both ways are legit play styles.

Blackwolfe
04-09-2013, 12:46 AM
Reasons people do revive:

1. They are generally helpful.
2. They are working on their revive related pursuits.
3. They fell asleep on the keyboard and their nose happens to press e while they are right over the body of someone who is downed.
4. The voices in their head told them to.

I'd say I'm a combination of 1 and 2.

Defy
04-09-2013, 12:50 AM
maybe trion should add some sort of rewards for reviving to encourage it more

OneEye
04-09-2013, 12:50 AM
I always revive a downed arkhunter if I can and it usually there are 2 or 3 people near/around me that are also trying. The only times I see people decidedly not reviving others is in the extreame self-preservation situations---hellbug archers are nothing compared to groups of blast pods in rings or the elite 99er black lungers blasting away. I can't blame someone for not reviving me if I'm laying in a pool of muck and to do so is almost certain suicide. And, as mentioned, many newer folks are unaware they can do this.....

Fate
04-09-2013, 12:55 AM
The only time when i don't see people reviving is major arks and with 6-8 people killing it.. I guess people is just taking care of themselves cuz major arks with little people really blow when elites start spawning lol

Nextic
04-09-2013, 01:07 AM
I think a big problem is the UI and the way ADS works. I think you should have an icon pop up when people are downed or allow them to call out for a medic. (or give EGO something els to yell at you about) but eather way, its tough to see if someones downed when your ADS.

Sanguinesun
04-09-2013, 01:07 AM
One thing I can think of for some people not reviving others is that in not a small number of situations, the dead person is directly in the line of massive fire, a hungry hellion, 5 hellbug pods and archers trained in on X-marks-the-spot to bomb, etc. Thus running in there to revive them not only doesnt work(due to interruptings) but also you may end up needing reviving yourself.

Live2Reap
04-09-2013, 01:09 AM
I wish people would LET ME revive them. I'll be halfway though a revive and they decide to self revive for no reason most of the time.

Beats
04-09-2013, 01:14 AM
I wish people would LET ME revive them. I'll be halfway though a revive and they decide to self revive for no reason most of the time.

This is very true. I see so many people self revive in coop maps for no reason. they go down right next to all 3 of us and then still self revive. I always tell people not to waste their self revive if they are not in a spot where its more dangerous to revive them than to let them self revive.

cerberus
04-09-2013, 02:13 AM
Seriously, at least 10 times now I go down with upwards of 30 people around, not one person stops to revive me.. Great sense of community out there...

Not been my experience on European servers.. If i go down on an arkfall there's always been someone to revive..

chicksticker
04-09-2013, 02:17 AM
I had 18 revives in one Arkfall! I always revive when i seen people down...its part of the reason I love blur. If i see someone down a just activate blur and get to them in like 2 seconds.

thulias
04-09-2013, 02:29 AM
I always try to revive as long as i'm not busy avoiding bombs and crap and sometimes I get revived by folks around me. Happened one time that a soldier trying to revive me was shot to death too. He self revived himself and revived me too. In this cases the lack of a text chat is critical to say a big thank you to that brave soldier...

KashraFall
04-09-2013, 02:32 AM
I think it is really the whole lack of visual to someone that needs rezzing. In a big 60 person arkfall, it is hard to see that one person crawling on the ground when all they do is sparkle for a moment. Add a symbol over their head and they might get more of a response or something.

iChinglish
04-09-2013, 02:38 AM
I always try and revive. I literally sprint through the middle of danger to get to people because I believe in a thing called passive teamwork. I don't care about where I position in an arkfall, I just care that it's done and that everyone's having fun doing so. You don't have much fun whilst laying on the ground being ignored.

If I want, I can dominate arkfalls on damage. Was in an arkfall where I came top with almost 3 million points of damage between me and #2 AND I still had the time to revive people. Reviving people isn't a handicap, it's a part of the game, so I don't want to hear excuses like "but I can't do damage if I'm reviving people."

I never understand how selfish some gamers can be... -.-

Kitsunami
04-09-2013, 02:44 AM
Im a medic, i always revive. Unfortunately its because this has the same problem as most mmos: While drops are all shared they have added an element of competition to the arkfalls. This is great but it also means people are less inclined to revive each other. Really they need to make it so that revives add to your score, thats all.

JR2576
04-09-2013, 02:47 AM
I revive anyone I see. Problem is its hard to see Sometimes unless your in a group, then its easier cause I see your bar empty.

Evilution
04-09-2013, 02:51 AM
I revive if I can, sometimes it's impossible with things like Archer's bombing you etc. I have gone down myself a few times from reviving people.

KashraFall
04-09-2013, 02:52 AM
I think they should disable auto revive in arkfalls. That is why I can't get that pursuit completed. People just auto revive xD.

mushinwolf
04-09-2013, 03:02 AM
If they change Arkfalls and add real top loot prizes for the top 5, then i think we will really see the true mercenary spirit of the Arkhunter come out..but i think,like many others that medics should be getting BIG points for reviving & healing.

I personally like the healing/reviving aspect..but i respect the true Arkhunters too-where profit comes first.
Theres room for all types, its what makes it a great atmosphere in the game imo.

Judgement Dave
04-09-2013, 03:12 AM
Why does no one revive anyone at all?
Why does everybody say this?

Bah - since so many people use universal quantifiers in their hyperbole I thought it must be fun.

Or rather: I always try to revive people I see fall.

supernet2
04-09-2013, 03:29 AM

i usually just think its because their arrogant ******bags. Then again i tend to revive people who i see down or i quickly type out "revive me dudes/chicks!"

Villain
04-09-2013, 03:41 AM
Reviving other people?

Ain't nobody got time for that!

KashraFall
04-09-2013, 03:42 AM
Ironically I try and do this as much as I can. After going to 24 arkfalls I have only gotten 12 revives. Damn that auto revive!

Cl Chaos
04-09-2013, 03:44 AM

I revive everyone who i see down as soon as i can but some just revive themselves >< they need to add something to the game to let u know some1 is reviving u and yes add points

IIFatalshockII
04-09-2013, 03:54 AM
I've gotten a wee bit frustrated with revives. I'm doing one of the Barn defenses, and 2 other players are there. They go down, self revive, then down again. I go pick them up, and get downed myself for doing so. They kill all the Raiders around me... And then just walk away. Seriously? I got killed saving you and when everything was clear you would get come back for me? Not cool.

Vuule
04-09-2013, 04:01 AM
I try to revive everyone, but I try to stay clear of enemies first. Why get myself killed in the progress? Although I've revived plenty people only for me to go down a second later.

The real problem is though.. Unless you're in a group, there's no real indication of someone that's down :\ Other than the callout your sometimes hear.

SuPeR X AnGeR
04-09-2013, 04:19 AM
The problem is when a player is down their little purple dot on the mini-map disappears, so you don't know where they are, maybe they could add a little bleeping red cross on the map so we know where any downed people actually are?

Joel
04-09-2013, 04:22 AM
i always try to revive if i see some1 down . but the problem is i may not see you as it takes a while for game to load everything

Predator
04-09-2013, 04:25 AM
The problem is when a player is down their little purple dot on the mini-map disappears, so you don't know where they are, maybe they could add a little bleeping red cross on the map so we know where any downed people actually are?

Thatīs a good suggestion but i would prefer a little bleeping green cross because in arkfalls the whole map is red. ;)

Stellin
04-09-2013, 04:27 AM
I have been playing since day one and will revive anyone I see down. I have noticed fewer players reviving and the samething happened to me Fatalshock off they went.

Atticus Finch
04-09-2013, 04:27 AM

I rambo over to revive people. And I see a decent amount of people reviving others.. What platform do you play on and what time of day do you usually play?

SuPeR X AnGeR
04-09-2013, 04:28 AM
Thatīs a good suggestion but i would prefer a little bleeping green cross because in arkfalls the whole map is red. ;)

Ah, good thought, didn't think about that one myself :P

CODEZ
04-09-2013, 04:29 AM
http://i344.photobucket.com/albums/p321/NOCCODEZ/revive_me_bro_i_haz_ray_gun_vinyl_sticker_decal_gr afixpressions_grfxp_prv_zpsf9f85b03.gif

Councilworker
04-09-2013, 04:32 AM
Coming from Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer, if I see a fellow Ark Hunter who needs reviving then I will go to their aid, If of course possible.

Is it a case of people do not revive because the downed player is not of their team or group? Or because they do not realise that they can revive players that are not in their group.

EvilWaterman
04-09-2013, 04:33 AM
If i see people and I can make it to them, I revive

Japkap
04-09-2013, 04:36 AM
I tend to revive to boost my own revive pursuit at arkfalls, and i tend to not self revive if im down so people can add to there pursuit goals.

bleh
04-09-2013, 04:44 AM
I revive when I can, just a shame that people don't show on the map that need the revive. I've been almost right beside guys in Arkfalls and didn't even realise they were down.

Kane
04-09-2013, 04:56 AM
I for one come from GW2...reviving is a must there :) besides i really like to help people, but...8 out of 10 times a person is down, i can barely see him...no icon on the minimap, no chat bubbles above char head (so you can pinpoint the location of the downed player) no indication for the downed player that someone is rezzing (i had several occasions when the people just crawled out of my rezzing area after i pressed and held E)...the rezzing system is more of a challenge than a help...just glowing the player when he is downed with so much particle effects, mobs, bullets, and all that flashy stuff that goes around, adding the overall color of the game and the lack of color from players (not a complaint just stating the facts...i like the dull colors in the game)...it makes it really hard and tedious to rezz someone during an arkfall or most combat situations...

RegularX
04-09-2013, 05:01 AM
I think a big problem is the UI and the way ADS works. I think you should have an icon pop up when people are downed or allow them to call out for a medic. (or give EGO something els to yell at you about) but eather way, its tough to see if someones downed when your ADS.

Completely agree - it's easy to back up past someone before you realize they're crawling on the floor.

Opertum
04-09-2013, 05:15 AM
Isn't there a little medical plus above peoples heads in co-op maps when people needed assistance. They should just make that appear when ever you are down. Or maybe use Rift's auto-raid feature soi there's more of a" we're in this together" feeling instead of " hey we just happen to be shooting the same guy".

dreadi
04-10-2013, 04:12 AM
In Mass Effect MP I would always revive when I could but in this game it isn't so obvious that someone is down. I listen for shouts/emotes but noticed last night when I went down I couldn't get emotes to stay open and shout for help. Not sure if this is just an Xbox problem.

Komakala
04-10-2013, 04:16 AM
9 out of 10 times when I run over to try and revive someone they use self revive halfway through my revive. So that winds up conditioning people to ignore the people that are down, they will get themselves up... Another very valid reason is a lot of people will be using the ADS, or zoom function of their gun and can't really see what is going on around them. So they just don't see the people who are downed on the ground. When I run a BMG I tend to notice people that are downed more often than when I'm actually shooting at the boss or whatever we are fighting.

Scorpio989
04-10-2013, 04:18 AM
There is no reward for reviving people...

Dandrielas
04-10-2013, 04:27 AM
I try to revive the best I can when I spot them, but the problem arises when there is too much stuff going on around me to the point where a shimmering body is hard to see.

Blackwolfe
04-10-2013, 04:29 AM
There is no reward for reviving people...

The fuzzy feeling in your gut ;) Counts towards pursuiits. Peoples thanks. Oh, and if you got the appropriate perks, various helpful buffs and stuff.

Jevonski
04-10-2013, 04:50 AM
I revive as many people as I can so long as I'm not being shot at.

Niurok
04-10-2013, 07:24 AM
Well for me if I'm under fire even in a non arkfall spot I'm not going to revive you until its safe and I have the 6 secs to spare to do it before I get interrupted.

mcwjimbo
04-10-2013, 07:27 AM

actually there are 2 perks for 1st revive other player then 5 revives

no perks for any revives after that though

Anyway; I always revive others if can get to them. Many times though someone else gets there 1st to revive them or they self revive. Have never seen what OP describes as people never being revived (and their self revive on cooldown)

Oh, and it is very helpful if you need reviving and your self revive is on coolddown to CRAWL!!! your dead @ss out of the line of fire. Too many just lay there. Have seen very few people who actually crawl away from danger to make it easier for people to revive them

Bobbyieboy
04-10-2013, 07:32 AM
Here is the reality from my testing. Went to a arkfall and did 0 damage just used my BMG, healed and revived people. At the end i had a ok amount of damage. So yes you get credit for damaging even if all your doing is healing and reviving. That being said, you don't put up the numbers unless your focusing on damage. This kind of makes it so people don't want to heal or revive others as much as with out the big numbers your not going to get top prize.

I think if they did something like made healing allpy the heal as is but count 1.25 or so rounded down at the end for damage on the chart at the end it would have more people healing and then more people reviving as this would be their focus.

Increasing the damage or healing numhers that the BMG's do now would make them a bit unbalanced but at the same time they need some kind of help or people will use them less and less. This also means that people will get tunnel vision to damage more and more.

MstrJedi_Kyle
04-10-2013, 07:34 AM
I revive every down player I see but most of the time I'm tunnel visioned by a sniper scope or aiming at something in the sky and can't see players on the ground.

Jeff Kaos
04-10-2013, 07:35 AM
I don't really see a lot of people going down during Arkfalls but when I do see it I always see at least 2 or 3 people rush over along with myself. I'm not cynical enough to say the reason OP doesn't see anyone revive is because "what's in it for me?" an I'm actually more of the mindset that fellow Arkhunters out there will revive when given a chance regardless of rewards. But yeah, I'm pretty sure that between all the chaos of a third-person shooter, the aiming of weapons with a scope and the terrible popup issues most down players are just a victim of not being seen by others. Plus I notice that since there's a perk that gives players bonus damage for crouching it might be that you look like you're doing that instead of being down. There needs to be an option, like being able to see the gamer tag or damage numbers, that throws up some kind of symbol when people go down. That way the Care Bears can get to work.

SRod1706
04-10-2013, 07:38 AM
I revive everyone I see and can get to. The and can get to part is a challenge sometimes. The light blue color of a downed person is just too hard to see a lot of times in an arkfall when you are shooting. Especailly ones like the scrappers where you are shooting up so much.

I personally think they need to change the color to something you don't seem much in the game. I think they should change it to a green or a yellow color. That way it is a color you see without having to look for. Right now if you are not looking for downed people they really blend into the action.

Ainsworth
04-10-2013, 07:38 AM
Is there even an advantage to be gained by coming top of the leader board? I have been top many times and the rewards are often worse or at least no better than when I arrive late and come bottom of the table.

I revive everyone I can. The attitude of some people (particularly the guy on page one of this topic) sucks.

EonEire
04-10-2013, 07:40 AM
The graphic for downed non-team members needs to be the same as team members. They need to have the glowing green aura and the green cross above their head.

I try to revive people, I want to revive people, but the screen is so clustered at times a low lying barely off-colour blue person could just be a leg for all I know.

wlfvenom
04-10-2013, 07:41 AM
I always try to revive people when I am able, but if I have a ton of people shooting at me or throwing grenades or a big Raider Hulker charging at me then my attention may be more on keeping myself alive for the time being, after all you can't expect me to revive another player if I need reviving myself. :p

illgot
04-10-2013, 07:41 AM
you don't always see the people on the ground due to culling or aiming at a target.

I know I've missed people before. Would be helpful if there was an icon above their head when they went down.

JBo796
04-10-2013, 07:43 AM
I revive...problem is...most of the time it's difficult to see when someone is down (especially in arkfalls with so much going on).

CDub3
04-10-2013, 11:06 PM
I want to know how to revive. I have tried a few things and haven't learned how yet.

6Strummer
04-10-2013, 11:19 PM
I revive, and I see others reviving. Premise of thread disproven.

SGT_NAFFY
04-10-2013, 11:19 PM
Took me 2 days to get 2500 Arkfall kills took me 1 day to get 100 revives thous because people i'd be reviving would just instantly revive and run off i swear some of them even wait for you to come up too them.

I think there needs to be a bigger penalty for people just hit ok revive 160 scrip is nothing, that or start making reviving people give exp, because other than that its pointless oh and while we talking reviving people who hop in there cars at Arkfalls to avoid going down ......I HATE YOU ALL!

Lenko
04-10-2013, 11:45 PM
I want to know how to revive. I have tried a few things and haven't learned how yet.

You just walk up to them and Press E (on PC).

Keithy21
04-10-2013, 11:55 PM
I usually do......when I actually see them, when you're on those arkfalls looking up in the sky shooting, it's kind of hard to see somebody at your feet, even if just randomly killing mobs around you it's still hard to see somebody.....today somebody said "res me" in chat so I started looking around and he was right beside me....it would be nice if there was a feature we could turn on that shows a big flashing "!" or something showing above their body, maybe we could turn it off and on so people that don't want it don't have to use it.

I think people just don't see you, if you say something in chat people will be looking around and res you.

Grimno
04-10-2013, 11:58 PM
I revive people when I see them.
Usually I go by the death screams.

Opus
04-11-2013, 12:06 AM
I revive as many people as I can at ark falls, assuming I see them. And yes, I've gone down several times while doing so. I normally do it the most at the ark falls that spawn multiple blastpods.

Aside from a little plus sign, I'd like a simple audio cue. 'Help! I'm down!' I try to go by screams, but once they're down, it's hard to locate them sometimes.

Also ... I was under the impression that reviving people added to your end ark fall ranking. Is this not the case? If it's not, then why have it on the leaderboard?

Defy
04-11-2013, 12:26 AM
I always revive anyone i see

CDub3
04-11-2013, 10:54 AM
I don't play on a PC. I play on a PS3. help

KashraFall
04-11-2013, 10:56 AM
I try and revive anyone I can. Damn auto revive system has deprived me of so many chances though. I personally think that needs to be disabled if someone is reviving you but hey, the system works ^.^.

Ichidakiller
04-11-2013, 11:05 AM
Reason I stopped reviving people
1. They crawl away from me you want a res stop moving
2. They wait for incoming let me die trying to revive them use a self revive leave me for dead run away shooting their noobtube
3. That second of hesitation where my brain says this is that guy riding his car running over skiterlings.....screw that guy.
4. (insert ain't nobody got time for that meme im lazy and you've seen it)

Cyripax NeoPrime
04-11-2013, 11:14 AM
I revive anyone I can, id want the same for me afterall

Cyripax NeoPrime
04-11-2013, 11:17 AM
I try and revive anyone I can. Damn auto revive system has deprived me of so many chances though. I personally think that needs to be disabled if someone is reviving you but hey, the system works ^.^.
If someones reviving me , I personally wouldnt use my auto revive since I could then save it. I however recharge my auto revive when I kill enemies with an awesome perk

ironhands
04-11-2013, 11:19 AM
next patch lets you crawl a lot longer, so as long as you don't mash the respawn button, if you're patient you'll get a revive. once people realize this it should become more commonplace

Pyth
04-11-2013, 11:20 AM
Well, it's kind of difficult to spot. Wish they had a more visual aspect to someone who is downed, especially with the sheer skruggin' madness that occurs at Arkfalls.

Though I've had Arkfalls where I've revived 15 players. I felt like an Angel.

Soma_Ras
04-11-2013, 11:25 AM
I revive only when it's safe to do so. Trying to revive when a hulker is continually rushing you when you're the only person alive is just asking for a restart.

Pizzarugi
04-11-2013, 11:25 AM
I revive when I see dead people, and I hardly see dead people.

Only time I don't revive is if there's hellbug blast pods active on the battlefield. Stopping for even a second will result in them focusing a fusillade of their bomb-stuff on you as you revive, resulting in both of you dying. Sorry bro, you're on your own until those things are dead.

fishboy11
04-11-2013, 11:37 AM
i always revive if i am able(like if theres not a hellbug monarch ontop of the person, or an archer close by that will break the rez)

RextintorZ
04-11-2013, 11:48 AM
Sometimes it is hard to see people on the floor because of all the action going at an Arkfall, especially the final part. But every time I see someone down, I just run and try to resuscitate them. Sometimes they resuscitate themselves but I understand it.

-----

AkaiDoragon
04-11-2013, 11:58 AM
It is incredibly difficult to spot someone who is down in my opinion unless there are few people around. Sometimes my clan members may be down and it takes me a while to realize it. I try to revive people but I wish that it was more noticeable to see who is down.

Scyris
04-11-2013, 12:05 PM

Personally they should remove the scoreboard from impacting rewards, and let players in game KNOW this so there might be more of a sense of community. At least for arkfalls, leave the rampages etc intact (though like 90% of the top scores they hacked/cheated to get that score, because there is no possible way to get those legit, only exception might be the races, worse u could do was hack inf boost i think).

Never the less the way the scoring is setup for arkfalls, and such just promotes this kind of behavior, also why do I always get grenades from arkfalls and never anything else from the final reward? been doing this for days now, never used to.

hugdealer
04-11-2013, 12:07 PM
the fallen players need an ability to shout, if it creates an icon that would be even better.
i've been in situations where people are just running past me and they don't revive.
dunno if they can't see or what.

BetaChapel
04-11-2013, 12:10 PM
I have been in the middle of reviving a guy that JUST fell and he still used his self revive....
I dont understand it.

Sometimes (unless that person is in your group) its hard to see someone that just fell... but if im out in the battlefield and i see a soldier crawling on the ground spitting blood out and and kissing a picture of his family goodbye - i pull his *** back up so he can see them another day.

Vault Dweller
04-11-2013, 12:13 PM
I go out of my way to revive people but it seems they don't like to return the favor. Also ive lost about 30+ revives cause people use self revive as im helping them up!

Lolwut
04-11-2013, 12:15 PM
I do try to revive people as much as possible. However, in an Arkfall, it's pretty hard to see if a person needs reviving. I would like a little revive icon to people who need reviving so it's easier to see.

Napalm Sunrise
04-11-2013, 12:15 PM

Ehhh, it used to not be that way. At least on NA Xbox in the first week. Im noticing now that people have got to be either on second characters or they are super high level and just don't care anymore. It is harder to find groups of people in major Ark Falls willing to revive from as little as 2 days ago.

MacGrube
04-11-2013, 12:16 PM
The last arkfall I did at the end it showed revived totals, so if anyone doesn't like reviving just know everyone will get to see how much of a team player you really are. I think I have 36 revives thus far.

Kommissar Kaede
04-11-2013, 12:18 PM
I blame the weapon scopes giving people tunnel vision.

AGuyWithNoName
04-11-2013, 12:26 PM
hellbug archers are nothing compared to groups of blast pods in rings

Kill them! Kill them with fire!! Nothing worse than going along at a good clip and then the dreaded, as I like to call it, "circle of death" pops up. If you're down and these are locked on to you I would almost rather have my fellow Ark Hunter not even try to pick me up because it's instant death. And then you'll get caught in a he/she helped me I need to help them revive loop. It's the worst. I almost want to type leave me be when this happens because I'd rather bleed out than to have someone constantly getting dumped on trying to revive me but...I can't type when I'm down :( .

Now...having said that. I think this is where your perks that deal with the refreshing of your self revive may come in handy. Especially if you're going to alternate between support damage and healing/reviving. The kills refreshing your self revive and the picking up of a downed companion refreshing your self revive will be quite handy in these situations I think.

Opus
04-11-2013, 12:28 PM
In regards to people self reviving: I automatically self revive to save time, unless someone's standing over me or directly beside me when I go down. Otherwise, I could be laying there for a long time, especially if I'm behind a barrier. And honestly -- and this sounds elitist, so I'm sorry -- but if I get dropped, it's pretty darn bad. If the blastpods are in full force, I feel like I need to self revive immediately so I can take the pods out before I have to start reviving 4 or 5 downed players.

Now, when I die, by all means, help revive me. :D

Voyavoda
04-11-2013, 12:29 PM
I'm always looking to revive people if possible... sometimes the 'downed' player icon wont appear above them....hard to see them.

They should allow you to use the emote chats to call for aid while you're crawling on the ground.

CAMAROBOY69
04-11-2013, 12:34 PM
Its very hard to tell when members need to be revived. Especially if they are behind or to the side of you. There isn't an icon or anything that lets you know if someone is down. So if someone is down behind me, I will never know.

Bittercup
04-11-2013, 01:27 PM
...Also you get points for damage, not for revives. If you die, that's one less person for me to compete with...

Wow thats the lamest thing i ever heard.

Phrase Universe
04-11-2013, 01:33 PM
I help out downed players. But most of the time, the indicator doesn't show. I just happen to notice a player crawling across the battlefield.

Ninjatourettes
04-11-2013, 01:35 PM
There are incentives, whether increase xp or pursuits for helping other players, which I do at every turn.
That's being said, we need a more easily visible on screen update for downed players nearby!

chrismeyer34
04-11-2013, 01:42 PM
yeah i try my best to revive someone if they go down, sometimes its hard with all those damn enemies around, but when i get a respite ill run over and revive them, you never know when you might need reviving the same, plus its just good ol' friendliness to help a fellow arkhunter out, and its just nice, shows youre a good sport even if youre competing for a spot on the arkfall board lol, i dont know what system you have, i have a ps3...i just like helping people, ive gotten killed so many times trying to revive other players its not funny lol, but i try though

chrismeyer34
04-11-2013, 01:43 PM
There are incentives, whether increase xp or pursuits for eloping other players, which I do at every turn.
That's being said, we need a more easily visible on screen update for downed players nearby!

yeah i agree, im always looking for blinky people so that way i know they went down lol...i remember i did an arkfall and i guy went down and like 5 people were trying to revive him, it was awesome lmao

eternalwar
04-11-2013, 01:45 PM
I always try to revive people when i get the chance sometimes i cant though cause to many things attacking at once.

DustOfDeath
04-11-2013, 02:41 PM
and most of the time... i dont really even dee them dead.

There is no option to enable names above head (as if u were in party) and health bars - this way i coudl at least see if anyone is dead or about to die.
But currently unless im near and saw him/her die... they just aswell could stealth the dead bodies -_-

Nmalthus
04-11-2013, 02:43 PM
I have little problem with getting revived. The times I don't it's usually because a Monarch is insisting on still beating me down until extraction.

Scyris
04-11-2013, 03:21 PM
I do try to revive people as much as possible. However, in an Arkfall, it's pretty hard to see if a person needs reviving. I would like a little revive icon to people who need reviving so it's easier to see.

Umm, its kinda hard to NOT notice the guy crawling on the floor glowing blue, they kinda stick out like a sore thumb, you have to be pretty blind or looking thru a weapons scope 24/7 to not see them if they are in front/to the side of you.

Scyris
04-11-2013, 03:23 PM
Kill them! Kill them with fire!! Nothing worse than going along at a good clip and then the dreaded, as I like to call it, "circle of death" pops up. If you're down and these are locked on to you I would almost rather have my fellow Ark Hunter not even try to pick me up because it's instant death. And then you'll get caught in a he/she helped me I need to help them revive loop. It's the worst. I almost want to type leave me be when this happens because I'd rather bleed out than to have someone constantly getting dumped on trying to revive me but...I can't type when I'm down :( .

Now...having said that. I think this is where your perks that deal with the refreshing of your self revive may come in handy. Especially if you're going to alternate between support damage and healing/reviving. The kills refreshing your self revive and the picking up of a downed companion refreshing your self revive will be quite handy in these situations I think.

Yeah... I hate those blast pods too, they spawn in a big arkfall with alot of players they are a pain in the butt to kill because they gain a rapid fire skill and they just **** out those bombs like they got the runs.

Dazz
04-11-2013, 03:25 PM
I really do try to revive. I saw a couple that other folks had gotten to before me. The big arkfalls are very chaotic though with effects going off every where you turn. Fallen comrades are easy to miss.

TCBC Freak
04-11-2013, 03:44 PM
Umm, its kinda hard to NOT notice the guy crawling on the floor glowing blue, they kinda stick out like a sore thumb, you have to be pretty blind or looking thru a weapons scope 24/7 to not see them if they are in front/to the side of you.

The problem is when you aren't in front of or beside them. I was on one mission and another guy was doing it too, there was a two story building and he was above me and I was under him dying and he had no idea. I'd already used my self revive and didn't want to extract, I kept hoping he would come down stairs and see me but he never did, he just sat up there shooting and I was crawling around.

Edit: I let my little bar run out and it extracted me, I came back and finished the mission, but it sucked.

Delte
04-11-2013, 03:47 PM
I now have a nice loaout for Arkfalls to help with reviving other players. It does make me mad though when I do go down and crawl to the nearest person and they just walk from me.

So I usualy go with a BMG and a Infector gun healing and doing damage as I look for anyone thats fallen down.

AGuyWithNoName
04-11-2013, 03:51 PM
The problem is when you aren't in front of or beside them. I was on one mission and another guy was doing it too, there was a two story building and he was above me and I was under him dying and he had no idea. I'd already used my self revive and didn't want to extract, I kept hoping he would come down stairs and see me but he never did, he just sat up there shooting and I was crawling around.

Edit: I let my little bar run out and it extracted me, I came back and finished the mission, but it sucked.

It's cases like these that make me wish you could bring up your chat box while downed. The icon would be nice (and something I would like to see actually) but I have a feeling if that's implemented it will be a proximity type deal in that if I'm on a hillside sniping into an area where a player is doing ground work, I wouldn't be able to see it. If they could type it however...

usrevenge2
04-11-2013, 03:53 PM
at least on ps3 a lot of idiots die to the blast pod stalk things and reviving someone with those around is almost gurenteed death. otherwise they die when the boss is out and I am busy DPSing, but I revive people I see because getting the 100 revives pursuit will take a while.

Lupis Volk
04-11-2013, 04:01 PM

ahem! i play the medic when in an ark fall or in any event/mission it's just people want to get back into the action so they respawn or self-revive. one ark fall i got 30 revives.

Myst
04-11-2013, 04:04 PM
I always revive just like I always get out and help. I finished the store and majority of the side so I'm just wandering around to see what and if people need help with anything :p.

Shadow assasin
04-11-2013, 04:11 PM
I always revive people (y) Then hopefully they return the favour if I need reviving. But yea most people do seem to ignore you

Lupis Volk
04-11-2013, 04:17 PM
I always revive people (y) Then hopefully they return the favour if I need reviving. But yea most people do seem to ignore you

this is how i operate. but most of the time they leave you for dead. i even risk myself to heal other players.

darius359au
04-11-2013, 04:26 PM
I seem to have had the exact opposite to the op, most arkfalls I haven't had time to self res before someone's healing me! and if I see you down i'll res you ,(lost count number of times i've res'd someone then i've gone from some bug aoe and the person raises me!) - it's pretty simple res people and their more inclined to do the same!

Padooka
04-11-2013, 04:44 PM
Till today I didn't even know I could revive other players. I revived what I thought was an NPC only to realize afterwards it was another Player.

There's really no in game communication. I just read a faq and now I also now realize that some of those bugs at the arkfalls shouldn't even be killed. lol oh well....

SteveMND
04-11-2013, 05:25 PM
Yep, as others have mentioned, one of the reasons is that it's often very difficult to see when someone nearby is downed when you're in the middle of a huge Arkfall. A noticeable icon above them, like the downed NPCs have, would be extremely helpful.

One of my characters is a pure medic, and during Arkfalls, all I do is just run around with my BMG ablaze, looking for people who I get a fountain of green healing numbers off of. I'd love to be on the lookout for downed players to revive as well, but rarely do i see any and can get to them in time.

loops73
04-11-2013, 05:26 PM
I revive everyone I can

His Dudness
04-11-2013, 06:36 PM
I swear I revive, but ark fall bosses are usually in the air so I'm looking up most of the time... And I don't get knocked down myself too often.

Asheki
04-11-2013, 06:45 PM
I revive those I can, although I tend to wait until I hear someone's character cry for help before looking, as generally if I rush straight for someone who dropped they'll just self revive as I crouch down to get them up.

Not sure why people would choose dmg over reviving others really, even by reviving a few people per arkfall I can get first place pretty easily, and the more people you help, the more buddies who might help you back, not to mention you and someone else being out of the fight doesn,t mean you'll miss out on dmg. Just that others will take longer to down the current Arkfall.

hammurabi
04-11-2013, 06:58 PM
I think the problem is that its to hard to see/hear other players that are down. I am the worst when i get killed saying all sorts of words i cant post on here. So whenever i see someone down i revive them asap. But last arkfall i did the person below me and above me in score had 17/14 revives. Yet i never saw anyone down. Maybe to busy trying to kill archers but its not very easy to see unless your looking for it or see it happen.

postmoderngrey
04-11-2013, 07:23 PM
I've never seen anyone go down... a possible glitch. Also people walk all over me with no attempts to revive me. Pretty sure there is something wrong with notifying players when someone drops.

wlsmerlin
04-11-2013, 08:11 PM
I try to revive peeps when I see them go down. Yes, it does help your ego rating................

4th3ist
04-22-2013, 07:01 AM
Always revive. Whether it be in Borderlands, Guild Wars 2, Gears of War, etc; an extra gun on the field means a greater chance we'll get things done or failing that it is an extra target for the enemy to target so I can flank them. >;-)

3 things irk me though in Defiance:
1) Unless you're grabbing someone's ankles as you bleed to death they will most likely not bother reviving you even during a roadside event let alone an arkfall.

2) Revival reciprocation. I revive you and then get downed for my troubles. The least you can do is make an attempt to revive me please don't run into a hole so you can snipe *cough* McCracklin *cough*. :mad:

3) Is the Quick Chat > Callouts > HELP! menu bugged, or intentionally disappears (:confused:), for anyone else? Each time I've tried to use that menu (X360) whilst down the menu disappears before I can call for help... and don't even get started on sending a plea for help via Area Chat.

jnt
04-22-2013, 07:04 AM

Whoa you die? I think most people just aren't used to seeing that.

Saraya
04-22-2013, 07:05 AM

We talked about this back in beta and the conclusion was two fold :

A) There's not as much incentive or rather direct incentive to doing so - as opposed to games like Guild Wars 2
B) The people in these type of hybrid shooting games are generally morons - to be blunt, and are often oblivious to what's going on around them.

Cutlass Jack
04-22-2013, 07:10 AM
Whoa you die? I think most people just aren't used to seeing that.

They're dead? I just thought they were using a /crawl emote!

But seriously, maybe its just bad luck. I'm always seeing people get revived pretty fast at arkfalls. And I've got revived before I could even think of hitting the self-revive when its happened to me. (On PC at least)

Eisberg
04-22-2013, 07:13 AM
Every time I go to revive someone, they either end up reviving themselves, or they go back to the extraction point. At the same time, it is hard to notice down players when vehicles are driving everywhere, flying Mobs, over crowded arkfalls, and special effects every where.

Covington
04-22-2013, 07:17 AM
I help out downed players. But most of the time, the indicator doesn't show. I just happen to notice a player crawling across the battlefield.

We need a flashing ! (maybe another colour) like NPC's have. But it is true - since Beta ended I have only been revived twice by someone I was with, where as I try and revive each time I can. I don't know if it is just the casual gamers not knowing they can revive or the lack of want to help out.

DeMoted
04-22-2013, 07:22 AM
You need to tell me you're dieing not look at me fighting shyt and hope I can feel your presence lol.

Covington
04-22-2013, 07:35 AM
There really isn't a way to do that on PS3, you would be dead by the time you typed it all out on the controller. If people go down in front of someone it would just be good form to revive them. If they are on the other side of the battle field that is another story.

DeMoted
04-22-2013, 07:37 AM
There really isn't a way to do that on PS3, you would be dead by the time you typed it all out on the controller. If people go down in front of someone it would just be good form to revive them. If they are on the other side of the battle field that is another story.

Hard to see people on the ground when at arkfalls the game makes you look up.

Garu
04-22-2013, 07:38 AM
I wish no one did revive people then i could finish my pursuit lol, everytime i get to someone its like Friday night around a drunk chick.

zingy
04-22-2013, 07:46 AM
i find this an issue aswell, when i find someone down they self revive before you can help them :( i think a small delay between going down and self revive when theres 4 or more players within 15 yards

Thunderclap
04-22-2013, 07:57 AM
I wish no one did revive people then i could finish my pursuit lol, everytime i get to someone its like Friday night around a drunk chick.

Thats the best kind of Friday night.

jnt
04-22-2013, 08:06 AM
They're dead? I just thought they were using a /crawl emote!

But seriously, maybe its just bad luck. I'm always seeing people get revived pretty fast at arkfalls. And I've got revived before I could even think of hitting the self-revive when its happened to me. (On PC at least)

I don't see people die often at Arkfalls. It happens so infrequently that you are almost always going to be able to self revive. The few times I tried to revive people it ended up being a huge waste of time running to them and missed time on boss.

Ninno20
04-22-2013, 08:16 AM
Really? i find there like flies around s.... Infact i use this to make arkfalls more fun and see how many people i can get killed by downing myself in a really dangerous place (close to the claw on a hellion mound for example, watch as 20 people get thrown flying trying to revive you, then self revive and walk off.

Even funnier in co-op.

jnt
04-22-2013, 08:17 AM
Really? i find there like flies around s.... Infact i use this to make arkfalls more fun and see how many people i can get killed by downing myself in a really dangerous place (close to the claw on a hellion mound for example, watch as 20 people get thrown flying trying to revive you, then self revive and walk off.

Even funnier in co-op.

Agro archers and make them bomb groups of unsuspecting people.

deltadeath93
04-22-2013, 08:18 AM
the other problem with the revive persuit is the counters keep resetting so if your doing it to complete the pursuit your screwed i know it does the same for arkfall kills i was 100 kills away from finishing arkfall 2 pursuit now the counter reads 27 kills out of 1000

Tgreen
04-22-2013, 08:18 AM

Pure madness. I always feel sorry for the downed player as the masses pile in with dozens of grabbing hands.

As for the boozed ladies ... they want it that way, why get that drunk in the first place otherwise? : o

Jackobite
04-22-2013, 08:19 AM
I take my first death at an arkfall as a wake up and get a grip call, but while down i do give it a few seconds to see if anyone wants the rez stat if no one comes ill hit the button but most times I do get a rez.

Elite Mike
04-22-2013, 08:19 AM
I revive people but I see a lot of people don't wait to be revived. if you let someone revive you it saves you your quick revive for another down.

xIsparda
04-22-2013, 08:24 AM
I usually attempt to revive people, but most just like to use their own quick revive before I even get the chance

Aurus
04-22-2013, 08:28 AM
I do my best to Revive People 99.99% of the time regardless of an Arkfall or not, as some people just need a hand.

I tend to treat situations like a real battlefield, as you don't get points in real life, lol

Rek Vio
04-22-2013, 08:36 AM
Yeah I always try to stay alert and look/listen for downed players. I have downed with no one reviving me but after crawling around enough on the ground, I got revived, have some patience and move around as much as you can to attract attention.

Ninno20
04-22-2013, 09:52 AM
Agro archers and make them bomb groups of unsuspecting people.

Haha yeh, or agro rocket guys, and use other players as shields xD

Or lead enemies to the extraction points to kill afk players xD always amusing.

Jthreau
04-22-2013, 10:17 AM
I always revive characters that are down, and I have received the same treatment from others majority of the time. Once I unlock them, I plan on using the revive/healer-related perks near the decoy power.

cybergirl007
04-22-2013, 10:19 AM
I always try to revive people as much as I can since it counts towards some pursuits and/or contracts. I wish people would do the same for me.

Soobydoo
04-22-2013, 10:42 AM
I always revive others...when they render and I can see them xD

Although it is awkward when you go down trying to revive a teammate and then you're both crawling toward whoever is left alive haha.

Well if anyone is looking for teammates on xbox that reive, hit me up. It's nice to know someone has your back.

GT = koremega012

DFawkes
04-22-2013, 10:55 AM
I try to revive whenever I see someone that needs it. Unfortunately I don't mind my surroundings and end up getting myself into more trouble than I really should :P When it's an Arkfall you're usually alright though, there are plenty of other players to draw the attentions of surrounding enemies so you can get that ally back on their feet.

Ninosai
04-22-2013, 10:58 AM
I myself don't really care about the damages I do or my rank at the end of a major arkfall so I'll often pull out my BMG to heal people and try to revive them when I can.

But I have often been left to crawl after someone to get their attention' even crawling around that person till more than hal my downed timer was already gone without getting rezzed so I know the OP feelings.

HellOnOrion
04-22-2013, 10:59 AM
i play as a sniper / medic with a sniper / bmg setup as my main, i also run a BMG as a secondary on every single class, if i want to use a gun other than my sniper i just change class.

I revive anyone in my area even though im setup as a sniper, so you probably are just getting stuck with people who tunnel vision being the #1 player on the arkfall list which in all reality means nothing. You dont get better items, you dont get more exp, you dont get more keys. Its a community game and some people just have too much of an elitist mentality to handle playing with the community

cybergirl007
04-22-2013, 11:01 AM
adding you as a friend soobydoo

Denim Samurai
04-22-2013, 11:09 AM
I try and rez everyone I can at major arkfalls but it gets annoying getting trolled by self revivers. Nothing is worse than fighting through a dozen mobs holding E for half a second then fwoosh! Oh hey I just decide to self revive now, lolololz

Covington
04-22-2013, 11:13 AM
Hard to see people on the ground when at arkfalls the game makes you look up.

I wasn't singling out Arkfalls - the game in general. I don't generally die in arkfalls, not too many do (archers are the only real threat) - when they do I revive them.

Soobydoo
04-22-2013, 11:18 AM
adding you as a friend soobydoo

Sweet! Revive party!

CptJackRabbit
04-22-2013, 11:35 AM
I try to revive others, but very often, I don't know your down till I see the flash of popping up... for the moment, players often just aren't there... as in not loaded.

Drunken PwNeR
04-22-2013, 11:52 AM
If players are not in your group, there is no visual cue for people to see that says you are down unless they are looking directly at you. If you are behind a wall, or they are looking away, you are screwed. There needs to be hud/minimap icons for downed players.

RoG Goat
04-22-2013, 11:56 AM
There is no reason to revive you unless you have the perks that give bonuses to revive you.
No bonus xp, scrip, salvage, etc

Just putting yourself in danger

chaosorb
04-22-2013, 11:58 AM
Um maybe cuz this isn't GW2??? DUH!! LMAO!!

Tayce
04-22-2013, 12:05 PM
Who cares who wins the deeps in arkfalls?
I revive everyone I see. That being said, it's kind of hard to see sometimes when you're loking/aiming at mobs.

There should be a voice emote for downed people: "Help! Get me up!" or something.

Saboteur 6
04-22-2013, 12:45 PM
I agree a clearer visual cue indicating a downed teammate / player would be helpful as it's difficult to determine amidst the chaos of an Arkfall or a large arena co-op boss battle. As an aside I often specifically will rush to rez someone because I have the perk that grants massive damage resist while rezing. Not only does that mean I'm getting someone back into the fight, it also strategically helps with my survivability.

chaosorb
04-22-2013, 01:04 PM
I say let them stay down. If they were weak enough to go down, then they are a detriment to the team and

"Every single Jedi is now an enemy of the Republic. Do what must be done. Show no mercy and your journey to the darkside will be complete…"

Uh, wrong game... ROFLMMFAO!!

Archangel
04-22-2013, 01:07 PM

Healing counts as damage in the final count. They used to have them separated then tallied in the end but now they just show it all under damage.

So reviving a person nets you roughly 1300-1600 damage in the Ark fall damage charts. You see a big green number above the fallen if you have damage numbers turned on. That number is added to your total.

CptJackRabbit
04-22-2013, 01:25 PM
Who cares who wins the deeps in arkfalls?
I revive everyone I see. That being said, it's kind of hard to see sometimes when you're loking/aiming at mobs.

There should be a voice emote for downed people: "Help! Get me up!" or something.

I dont know if it is just me.. but I can't even open the quick emotes when downed... let alone it would be nice to be able to holler at your mates if downed. It isn't just a matter of being weaker or anything like that... personally I just don't want to make the journey from spawn point back to the hubbub.

RegularX
04-22-2013, 01:26 PM
I agree a clearer visual cue indicating a downed teammate / player would be helpful as it's difficult to determine amidst the chaos of an Arkfall or a large arena co-op boss battle. As an aside I often specifically will rush to rez someone because I have the perk that grants massive damage resist while rezing. Not only does that mean I'm getting someone back into the fight, it also strategically helps with my survivability.

Yeah, I'll hear someone scream and sometimes I look around to see who is crawling. In groups I think the HUD updates - but not for random coop like ArkFalls.

4th3ist
04-23-2013, 03:11 AM
There is no reason to revive you unless you have the perks that give bonuses to revive you.
No bonus xp, scrip, salvage, etc

Just putting yourself in danger

Why revive unless you get something in return? Sorry. I can't deal with players with that mentality. Long reasoning short: It helps the overall community knowing someone will have your back even when you're bleeding out.