PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone use OG synergies anymore?

neknace1977
10-20-2017, 04:04 AM
Just wondering I know I haven't for a few years. I think they should remove all the OG syns from the vendors and revamp them that'd free up alot of space in the game and as far as nublets leave the OG backpacks in then the mods don't matter and those are used for a minimal amount of time. What are other players thoughts on this.

DeMoNofDEATH
10-20-2017, 07:31 AM
no one uses

Johnny Dbag
10-20-2017, 08:21 AM
I would love to see the "standard" synergies removed from expo drops and have all the gear drop as current Ex Inanis synergies instead.

Fallen_Aingeal
10-20-2017, 09:53 AM
I still have a pre-pre-pre-pre-patch 3 rolled canker and tachmag that I brush the dust off every now and then. I love the reaction from ppl when they ask to see them and claim my gun "is broken". Heheheh

I have a few other gems that I'll bring out every once in a while.

Ackeron
10-20-2017, 11:01 AM
Except for Oblivion, or something like that, I don't even use my pre patch guns anymore. I've actually scrapped a few of the pre patch just to free up inventory space.

Johnny Gatt
10-20-2017, 11:05 AM
I only use the og syns on jps that have them. My regular ojs, regardless of rolls are collecting dust. Assassin syn used to be the most sought after syn back in the day, but newer syns far outclass it.

The old syns always seemed to be lacking, even in the good ole days. For the most part only two mods would be to syn on a weapon because 3 and 4 perks always sucked.

David Irwin
10-20-2017, 11:28 AM
i think the old base syns just need a buff ( ive said before but the original backpack syn dont even make any noticeable difference) ,.. how would they be removed , when there are a few jps in standard syns which are decent, also when so many exsist and newer players may be using them and so many vendors are based around them. but they do seem pretty pointless since you can earn pg day one and ex inanis instead which is way better. extra life way a great way for me to use up all my old stardard t4s. i do also think that expos should drop ex inanis and not standard expos are end game,.. but full of noob loot??... yea. since armament wad released the only faction syn ive purchaced in mercenary, besides merc, all faction syns fall into the obsolete catagory as well.

Delusionsama
10-20-2017, 04:26 PM
You really cant use them and you damn sure cant in pvp. there just to low in everyway .

Fallen_Aingeal
10-20-2017, 05:54 PM
You really cant use them and you damn sure cant in pvp. there just to low in everyway .

I disagree. My canker still shreds rather nicely...