PDA

View Full Version : You know what the actual problem is with pvp

Aliasse
10-22-2017, 07:36 PM
It's because your treating CV as a sniper when you should make it a catagory of your own and now its affect all of pvp.

Any upcoming updates for pvp coming?

Bentu
10-23-2017, 12:23 AM
That's obvious, some of the people who play it.

Aliasse
10-23-2017, 12:42 AM
That's obvious, some of the people who play it.

Before the patch came out I was a CV user. The reason why the weapon feels so good is because of the fact you can spam the shots either on the body or head. It will still pay off

Bentu
10-23-2017, 01:06 AM
Before the patch came out I was a CV user. The reason why the weapon feels so good is because of the fact you can spam the shots either on the body or head. It will still pay off

That kind of contradicts your sig.

"It's not the weapon that's overpowered, it's how you use it that makes it overpowered"

Aliasse
10-23-2017, 04:10 AM

"It's not the weapon that's overpowered, it's how you use it that makes it overpowered"

Well snipers were 1 shot in previous patch, it changed nothing from the fact I was taking people's heads off and switch targets but then again I'm not always right :>

That being said, I'm playing the same with bolt action

NobleLionz
10-23-2017, 05:51 PM
Well snipers were 1 shot in previous patch, it changed nothing from the fact I was taking people's heads off and switch targets but then again I'm not always right :>

That being said, I'm playing the same with bolt action

Bolt action is not that bad.

Aliasse
10-23-2017, 07:07 PM
Bolt action is not that bad.

They are 100% viable in this pvp meta and it's so satisfying to get headshots with.
Nestling death > basin contaminate > independence > wishbone > snapdragon

Valani
10-24-2017, 08:37 AM
So basically, any weapon used in an innovative and creative way is deemed a threat in PvP?

booker8489
10-26-2017, 06:28 PM

Nice catch man but these kids now days talk like there professors but there the child thats sticking his finger on the hot stove over and over ....trust me .

Aliasse
10-27-2017, 02:31 AM
Okay, let me explain this the purpose of this thread post.
What i'm saying is when 1 weapon is stronger than another, when trion decides to nerf it; it effect other weapons as well in it's category.
For EXAMPLE, CV is a sniper however during this patch all rangers/repeaters got affect for no reason at all. So instead of doing something about the weapon itself, it feels like they'll just nerf anything in the sniper category.