PDA

View Full Version : Tip for keeping your favorite Weapons.

White Xian IV
04-09-2013, 03:05 AM
Alot of gamers, I've noticed get really mad about the fact once your favorite/most used weapon is maxed out (level) you have to swap to keep your weapon Proficiency going... One thing I've found help me was simply. My favorite and most used snipe is the deadbolt I no there's better out there but its my choice so...

My tip is this, once I maxed this out and not wanting to stop using that weapon it was simply I walked my sorry *** to where the game all started, saw a newbie log in guided them towards the mission where you receive the deadbolt weapon from, helped them complete this then swapped them my fully leveled sniper for the fresh one. Everybody's a winner ! I have my favorite weapon back which is fresh so my weapon proficiency will rise, and the newbie has a fully leveled weapon and because there new they appreciate any help they get.

EDIT I understand this isn't possibly with all weapons but seems how most weapons are the exact same give or take a mod or two, its a great way to get your favorite ones back and actually feel like your getting something from using them.

Soulvak
04-09-2013, 03:19 AM
my inventory is big enough to keep a couple favs plus have 3 classes to max skills out on and have space to pick stuff up. I think between my 3 loadouts and keeping my fav sniper and smg I only take up 14 slots. Although I guess your tip would work for people who have not got high enough ego to unlock more free space.

White Xian IV
04-09-2013, 03:24 AM
my inventory is big enough to keep a couple favs plus have 3 classes to max skills out on and have space to pick stuff up. I think between my 3 loadouts and keeping my fav sniper and smg I only take up 14 slots. Although I guess your tip would work for people who have not got high enough ego to unlock more free space.

Yeah just a TIP for general USERS, Probably EGO level 10 - EGO Level 200 Which from what i recall gives you about 35-40 Inventory space if additional 15 spaces have been brought with bits. Thanks for the reply.

Unsent Soul
04-09-2013, 04:59 AM
I don't see your logic. Swap them your leveled gun and then they get shafted?

Grit
04-09-2013, 05:56 AM
I was happy that i snagged a new AR yesterday, sadly...it had a scope on it stock soo i was unhappy lol..it got sold.

My favorite AR is the one i snagged from the episode missions, it's beast. Picked up a nice Carbine yesterday as well but it was soon maxed out... the VOT ARs are garbage IMO...i mean someone may like them but i can punch things harder than those hit.

elquietone
04-09-2013, 06:00 AM
There's a ton of snipers that are the same damage and stat as the deadbolt, a lot of stores also have dead bolts for sale for like 1k. I know new people haven't learned the game yet, and thus don't know about the XP max doesn't let you level up skills. I wouldn't really go and trade them, to screw them out of gaining their own level skills. I would probably ask them if they have any intent on using the sniper and if not would the mind trading for a leveled one, and take the time to explain what fully leveled weapons actually do. Both + and -

White Xian IV
04-09-2013, 07:07 AM
There's a ton of snipers that are the same damage and stat as the deadbolt, a lot of stores also have dead bolts for sale for like 1k. I know new people haven't learned the game yet, and thus don't know about the XP max doesn't let you level up skills. I wouldn't really go and trade them, to screw them out of gaining their own level skills. I would probably ask them if they have any intent on using the sniper and if not would the mind trading for a leveled one, and take the time to explain what fully leveled weapons actually do. Both + and -

Its not screwing them out, you misunderstand a leveled weapon to a newbie has a slight extra stat boost, which for them inexperienced hunters will love any help given. Plus it would get more people trading, caint be a bad thing.

WolfeUK
04-09-2013, 07:15 AM
I don't see your logic. Swap them your leveled gun and then they get shafted?

was thinking the same thing lol

Dodece
04-09-2013, 07:36 AM
I don't see the logic of bothering to level up a weapon proficiency. What the developer is offering is another batch of crumbs. All of the sacrifices that they expect players to make aren't worth what they are offering. Which is basically a pittance. I have a shotgun that I like to use, because it has a very large magazine. It was maxed ages ago, but I am not going to be forced into using inferior weapons to keep leveling. I am just going to ignore that leveling. It isn't like I get a measurable reward for doing so.