PDA

View Full Version : Sight and rolls question for the pros.

marty1954
10-29-2017, 02:21 AM
Okay as far as sights go does the auto aim actually improve with a better tier sight and if i roll for t6 dmg and reroll again for dmg will the other tier rolls change? Thanks for your input.

Decoy303
10-29-2017, 04:06 AM
I honestly don't know **** about sights. Like what makes a mobile adjustment better than day a precision scope because they honestly look the same to me. I would think a higher tier would give greater distance and accuracy. As far as attempting to get T6 dmg if you reroll and get mastered dmg, and say previously dmg was the T6 roll any other rolls on that weapon that isn't the T4 roll, or T6 roll if it's pre patch will take it's place randomly. If you later decide you don't like t6 dmg and reroll dmg will go back to its original spot unless you refill and get dmg Afghan as the T6. I'm inwardly laughing at the possibility of that happening though. Rolling for dmg as T6 and mastery sucks. Plan on spending plenty of af to get it. I would think defiancedata.com would answer all of these questions for you though and any others you may have.

Bloodbath82
10-29-2017, 07:58 AM
OK auto aim doesn't change depending on sights only your view of your target does. If the sight has a single stat it's for aim only. If it includes movement accuracy then it will improve accuracy from aim or shooting from the hip. As far as rerolling goes if you reroll a gun enough times it WILL reroll the other rolls (except for the purple) to random rolls. If you don't want this to happen and haven't got the roll you want rather than just reroll again RESET the rolls then try again. If you DO want it to happen just simply keep rerolling. Either way this is going to be a huge expenditure of forge. Hope this helps you to build something amazing and unique good luck on your gun crafting.

Apex Duster
10-29-2017, 01:06 PM
im not really a pro but i'll try to help u n leaving my input. For ur first question i personally never seen a difference in the aiming mod with lets say a t3 & a t5 tactical scope, but mainly i shoot from hip so my exprerience with that is limited. To ur second question short answer will be a yes.

marty1954
10-29-2017, 08:28 PM
im not really a pro but i'll try to help u n leaving my input. For ur first question i personally never seen a difference in the aiming mod with lets say a t3 & a t5 tactical scope, but mainly i shoot from hip so my exprerience with that is limited. To ur second question short answer will be a yes.

Thanks Apex. It seems that way to me too.