11-01-2017, 02:06 PM
Current Py Numbra Jackpots

NOTE: The 3 Ex Inanis synergies will change on Monday 6th November

Acid Bath - GA
http://www.defiancedata.com/weapon=540/acid-bath

Little Sister - AA
http://www.defiancedata.com/weapon=535/little-sister

Screenshot from kromc5:
https://s1.postimg.org/5qg8a9djaz/pynumbra_1nov2017.jpg (https://postimg.org/image/5qg8a9djaz/)

Original Post:

According what Big G (also a forum member :)) said in Zone here... there are NO jackpots in Py'Numbra this week.
Only the Bound caches are in Py'Numbra. As the NVF and Saturnalia jackpots have all appeared in Py'Numbra ...it is understandable, I guess.
There was plenty of discussion in game and on the forum as to what might appear. I was hoping for some backpack synergy stuff or shields or something like that :confused:

I have not confirmed this myself... ideally I would like a screenshot for completeness.

Full list (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zWGRBjM_82efz_MrNMk4_gZ1EuDTZwQqPrC1XvhqeEY/pub).

chow1116
11-01-2017, 02:17 PM
If true...thats kind of disappointing. I figured they would at least put something in py.

Hanimichal
11-01-2017, 02:19 PM
poor PY Numbra, or poor ...

https://s1.postimg.org/3fquk1ri4v/Sem_t_tulo.png (https://postimg.org/image/483q1s83uz/)

kromc5
11-01-2017, 02:40 PM
Well that's disappointing, as I have told myself to stop trying the pf cache and bit boxes. The penalty for failure is large L with defiance right under it tattooed on my face. After researching others and finding people who where honest about how much they spent on bit boxes and got nothing was very shocking.

BIG_G
11-01-2017, 02:51 PM
Thank you for the post on here, Just got here to see if anyone had put something up regarding this. I too was thinking maybe a backpack synergy something or other would have been up this week, but not to be apparently. I doubt it will change before the normal changeover next week but if anyone finds different before then please post to forum.

Still have no official word on when the syns are set to be changing?? Looking at the JP situation it might be soon?

Would be nice to get an official word on this ^^

Moring
11-01-2017, 03:02 PM
I supposed there would be some JP-like PI synergy weapons to promote the synergy but empty. probably in the future JPs need to be distributed more even (like 2 per week and not 3-4) or the last week has all JPs that a a bit cheaper but bound to character.

Destromathe
11-01-2017, 03:07 PM
Sorry for the delay, Py'Numbras stock was a bit low and took longer for it to refresh today. Find the shady vendor again!

As for a synergy refresh, that will be coming on 11/6, so be prepared!

Light Energy
11-01-2017, 03:12 PM
I was drafting a reply, thanking Hanimichal for the screenshot etc... then I noticed Destro had posted! :)

Sorry for the delay, Py'Numbras stock was a bit low and took longer for it to refresh today. Find the shady vendor again!
Aha...thanks for the explanation, Destro.

As for a synergy refresh, that will be coming on 11/6, so be prepared!
Thanks for the information and advance notice! :) Duly noted! :)

Will have to see how that may or may not affect Py'Numbra then :eek:... since 11/6 is a Monday and not a Wednesday. If he has current synergy jackpots, maybe they will only be available until then? Will Py'Numbra's schedule change?

Punkcore
11-01-2017, 03:56 PM
I always suport and trust Trion, always try to see the positive things on updates (and explain the things that imho I desagree when it's the case of course), but today I was going to make a post of disapointment about no jp on py this week, but thx for the info Destromathe. Keeping my faith up ;)

Altras
11-01-2017, 04:02 PM
Thank you for the response Destro!

Did anyone find out what's in stick now?

Ackeron
11-01-2017, 04:21 PM
acid bath guard
little sister assault

Punkcore
11-01-2017, 04:27 PM
acid bath guard
little sister assault

came here to say that!! xD

both GA

Ackeron
11-01-2017, 04:29 PM
interesting, double checked my screen shot and yep little sister is assault for me. I wonder if it changes every time you summon him.

Apex Duster
11-01-2017, 04:36 PM
Acid Bath? joke ight?

Ackeron
11-01-2017, 04:38 PM
Wonder if we will ever get the shields on py, like life insurance policy etc.

Karn Silver Golem
11-01-2017, 04:56 PM
Got some Acid Baths today. And I just hope Shields and Rigs sometime would appear for sale.

Punkcore
11-01-2017, 05:33 PM
interesting, double checked my screen shot and yep little sister is assault for me. I wonder if it changes every time you summon him.

Maybe im wrong, I was too focused on acid bath xD

kromc5
11-01-2017, 06:59 PM

Taken few minutes ago.

Swing Ninja
11-01-2017, 07:07 PM
Little Sister - AA and Acid Bath - GA on 3 py encounters.

Logain
11-02-2017, 07:33 AM
Got some Acid Baths today. And I just hope Shields and Rigs sometime would appear for sale.

Shields are a good possibility. But Rigs since they are bit only will not be in Py.

Light Energy
11-02-2017, 08:10 AM
Thanks to everyone who provided confirmation of the current jackpots. The first post as been updated, as well as the full list.

I'm really happy to see some GA / AA jackpots in Py'Numbra...especially Acid Bath...so that is an excellent choice IMHO.

Will have to see how that may or may not affect Py'Numbra then :eek:... since 11/6 is a Monday and not a Wednesday. If he has current synergy jackpots, maybe they will only be available until then? Will Py'Numbra's schedule change?
Knowing that the current jackpots have backpack synergies, it means that they could stay until next Wednesday. Changing the 3 Ex Inanis synergies on Monday should not be an issue :).

Hanimichal
11-02-2017, 08:16 AM
... Rigs since they are bit only will not be in Py.
But as a Christmas present JP rig will be the best of PY, and this would remove the sorrow of all players whose longing for the old Arkfall

Johnny Dbag
11-02-2017, 09:24 AM
Acid Baths fro everyone, lol. Interesting to watch the market value for once long desired guns go way down. On PS3 NA we are seeing about a 2/3 drop in value on gear once it reaches Py Numbra. Piper pre Py was trading around 40 mill in value. Now around 12 to 15. Acid bath was trading around 125 mill, now around 50. Be careful what you wish for if you are trying to be a super trader, lol. It is good news for those that are collectors and actual weapon users, rather than traders.

Logain
11-02-2017, 09:26 AM
But as a Christmas present JP rig will be the best of PY, and this would remove the sorrow of all players whose longing for the old Arkfall

It's still a business. I would not hold your breath.

BIG_G
11-02-2017, 10:20 AM
Anyone have ANY info at all on what syns are coming up next or is that still hush hush from the devs?? Destro.... any input on this or you gonna leave us guessing???

Jerrmy12
11-02-2017, 05:35 PM
Acid Baths fro everyone, lol. Interesting to watch the market value for once long desired guns go way down. On PS3 NA we are seeing about a 2/3 drop in value on gear once it reaches Py Numbra. Piper pre Py was trading around 40 mill in value. Now around 12 to 15. Acid bath was trading around 125 mill, now around 50. Be careful what you wish for if you are trying to be a super trader, lol. It is good news for those that are collectors and actual weapon users, rather than traders.
why would anyone pay 125m for a mere electric mass canon?

Johnny Dbag
11-02-2017, 05:39 PM
Acid bath is Bio, not electric. That and it's GA syn, which for some reason is more popular than AA. I don't set prices, just what I see in zone.

Jerrmy12
11-02-2017, 05:42 PM
Acid bath is Bio, not electric. That and it's GA syn, which for some reason is more popular than AA. I don't set prices, just what I see in zone.

http://www.defiancedata.com/weapon=540/acid-bath

ReFleX
11-02-2017, 05:50 PM
It was originally elec, but they changed it to Bio at the last second before bringing it to Live servers.

Jerrmy12
11-02-2017, 06:11 PM
It was originally elec, but they changed it to Bio at the last second before bringing it to Live servers.

oh, well I still don't understand the price, there are already alot of bio weapons, and a mass canon would benefit more from radiation and fire instead of bio.

Johnny Stranger
11-02-2017, 08:01 PM
Seen one AB 4 15m tonight ... didn’t sell

Johnny Stranger
11-03-2017, 02:20 AM
It actually sold for 10m , friend of mine bought it .... I spent 2 hours looking for py , all I found was lag , 2 glitched roadsides that never cleared in that 2 hours even though the title said they were done .
Makes me wonder , why even bother with this game ..now at 5 am est Friday , no servers ... smh

Telemachus
11-03-2017, 02:52 AM
Increase the appearance rate of Py'numbra please.

Around every tenth roadside thing would be great ,even 50th would be a improvement.

Wreaper
11-03-2017, 04:10 AM
Any idea what the new syns are going to be?

Johnny Stranger
11-03-2017, 08:08 AM
Update, I finally found him just before I had to go to work this morning five acid baths now in my possession all I can say is wow took another hour and a half of moving all over the place to find him

NullWolf
11-03-2017, 08:19 AM
Kinda disappointed they didn't have the jps for sell with both syns but ehh, still its nice to see py actually making a dent in people trying to overprice gear to make a tidy profit.

Heres hoping Resolution is one of the syns dropping next week but I doubt we'll see it pop before late December/early January.