PDA

View Full Version : Merciless Onslaught Rig breaks Reload on RLs

ReFleX
11-02-2017, 12:49 PM
I had to buy $10 worth of chip pullers to swap my chips to and back from the new Merciless onslaught rig, one of the main reasons i wanted the new rig was because of fast reloads, but it completely breaks the reload on my RLs, by that i mean reloading 1/4 of my mag like 90% of the time, it's ridiculous, i know this has been a problem for along time, but seriously why have PTS if these things are not tested before ppl spend their hard earned money on broken items, even when i unequipped the rig from all my Loadouts my reload was still broken, i had to relog completely, and luckly it fixed it.

kromc5
11-02-2017, 03:34 PM
Did you test with dets, sucks that it made the reload bug worse. Get a video would be interesting to see it live.

ReFleX
11-02-2017, 04:02 PM
I ended up selling the rig to someone else that rly wanted it, i did try other guns though, and the reload was fine on everything else, it seemed to only break the reload on RLs which was a deal breaker for me, considering one of the main reasons i bought it, was to use it in expos with the Mass ext

I swapped everything back to my CC rig, and all is good now, luckily, other then the occasional buggy reload at expo bosses, which has always happened to me, but nothing compared to what happens with the MO rig.

OneBadClown
11-03-2017, 11:16 AM
Masses have always had a problem. Only reloading
one round instead of all. I use masses religiously and
its REALLY sad when you can't trust the weapon your
using especially when a hulker or two are bearing down
on you. Recently I've noticed dets have the same problem
just not as often.

Decoy303
11-03-2017, 01:26 PM
My berserk syphon purgatory did this until I rolled a reload roll for t5. It has a T4 reload mag on it so now it fires like it's fully auto because the reload roll is that quick.

kromc5
11-03-2017, 01:57 PM
So you always get a full reload now no partials? All my purgs constantly reload one sometimes back to back.

My berserk syphon purgatory did this until I rolled a reload roll for t5. It has a T4 reload mag on it so now it fires like it's fully auto because the reload roll is that quick.