PDA

View Full Version : All BlackFriday Weapons are useless just a wast of money

Cyberfly9
11-02-2017, 01:04 PM
Trion please fix the weapons you call Super Weapon cause your Minigun is a joke i wont even batter to talk about the Sol and Apoc those guns are a scam people just wast there hard earned money i my self spend around $500 bucks for a Super Weapon and Planck and Caustic Venom or the real Super Weapon here or any Blast Bloter or Mass Blaster this is so shamefull

WhiteStrike
11-02-2017, 01:10 PM
Trion please fix the weapons you call Super Weapon cause your Minigun is a joke i wont even batter to talk about the Sol and Apoc those guns are a scam people just wast there hard earned money i my self spend around $500 bucks for a Super Weapon and Planck and Caustic Venom or the real Super Weapon here or any Blast Bloter or Mass Blaster this is so shamefull

The Omnipotence definitely deserves Mass Blaster levels of damage considering it slows you down immensely while using it.
Although you could argue that they're not top tier on purpose to avoid making the best weapons only available through walling.(something the original creative lead said they were trying to avoid)
But then again, Cyber Rigs.

ReFleX
11-02-2017, 03:26 PM
I completely agree with this, as someone that has the Omnipotence and Celestial wraith, they need to be Tweaked, the Omnipotence dmg is pretty weak compared to alot of other guns, which is a bummer, and for the CW, the dmg on it is ok, when it's not hitting Invisible walls before it can even make it to the target. Considering how Rare and expensive these guns are, they should be the guns considered "OP" but unfortunately they are more of a collectors item, mainly referring to the Omnipotence and the low dmg.

Aliasse
11-02-2017, 05:14 PM
Quantum garrison best shield you can get. But the weapons are just primarily to show off the cool effects. Celestial wrath has its use in expo against dekuso

Hardfacts
11-03-2017, 12:41 AM
Quantum garrison best shield you can get. But the weapons are just primarily to show off the cool effects. Celestial wrath has its use in expo against dekuso

the thing is you cant get the people who have them to even join or help in a expo with there op'ed powerful weapons , they only wanna get easy kills in pvp with it ....smh

Hardfacts
11-03-2017, 12:52 AM

this the same guy in game that said to me when i said i like sol destoyer and i quote " You'll never get a sol destoyer" . But because the chance is here and he wont be "special " anymore now there useless.....smh

People buy your weapons and support the game if you wont ignore comments like this .

konstantinov
11-03-2017, 03:35 AM
The only 2 shields you need in Defiance.

1. Quantum Garrison
2. Mobile Fortress

I actually thought about trying to pull a CW if it returned to the BF bargain boxes or trading a mobile for one but after reading some of these comments I've lost complete interest.

NobleLionz
11-06-2017, 01:07 AM
You guys hit the nail on its head!!. In order to get the minigun to kill someone in pvp without a mass blaster, I had to equip garrison + a Dev rig with carnage and all standard T6 dmg chips, with over charge and still it’s no where near where it should be.

The real reason players are buying these super weapons is because they think it’s “OP”

konstantinov
11-06-2017, 05:31 AM
You guys hit the nail on its head!!. In order to get the minigun to kill someone in pvp without a mass blaster, I had to equip garrison + a Dev rig with carnage and all standard T6 dmg chips, with over charge and still it’s no where near where it should be.

The real reason players are buying these super weapons is because they think it’s “OP”

I have a few questions about the minigun.

1. How big is the mag?
2. How long is the reload?

Jerrmy12
11-06-2017, 05:44 AM
I have a few questions about the minigun.

1. How big is the mag?
2. How long is the reload?
https://i.imgur.com/WXD2q75.png
͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏

konstantinov
11-06-2017, 05:49 AM
https://i.imgur.com/WXD2q75.png
͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏

Thanks for that. Exactly the reason why the minigun is what it is.

NobleLionz
11-06-2017, 07:06 AM
Thanks for the info jerrmy12. The dmg on my Omnipotence is 2100x3 with all the best powers up in the game. Sad. I want to post pictures but I can’t seem to access the function that would let me do that.

konstantinov
11-06-2017, 07:13 AM
Thanks for the info jerrmy12. The dmg on my Omnipotence is 2100x3 with all the best powers up in the game. Sad. I want to post pictures but I can’t seem to access the function that would let me do that.

How can you not get kills with it in pvp when it's basically a infinite mag blast rifle? I get that you move slower but the stats are comparable to a nice br.

Kaivin
11-06-2017, 08:33 AM
SuperJackpots needs an overall buff, for now only pvp whiners argue againsnt buff the superjckpots (and nerfeing Sol wasn't a bad idea, but it is the how much nerfed that is), same pvp whiners who are using mass blasters/ cv / BR because it is a "leggit" weapon. Logic would be that they got a 66% dmg nerf too because their imprecision makes them easier to hit and gives a huge advantage over other even better guns : carbine, fast repeater, even standard AR.

If SuperJckpots can't be buffed because it would mean too much dmg (for now superjckpot dmg are equal to a non-jackpot version of a supreme basic gun) then multishot guns which got a higher dps than 1-firing bullets should be nerfed to that level as well.

Kedarthebest
11-06-2017, 08:47 AM
Minigun does need a dmg buff for sure, tried it in FY and got a couple kills but still needs it. But CW the only things it needs is a little less charge time(NOT ALOT WHERE IT'S LITERALLY A ONE SECOND CHARGE knowing Trion they'll push it...),It's damage also needs a little bit of a buff and last but not least the hit dictation/the collusion dmg or whatever its called is the most important buff it needs cause good god the collusion to enemies is awful. And also I would recommend adding a 4th plate to Garrison and Canopy but that's just a recommendation.

konstantinov
11-06-2017, 08:51 AM
Minigun does need a dmg buff for sure, tried it in FY and got a couple kills but still needs it. But CW the only things it needs is a little less charge time(NOT ALOT WHERE IT'S LITERALLY A ONE SECOND CHARGE knowing Trion they'll push it...),It's damage also needs a little bit of a buff and last but not least the hit dictation/the collusion dmg or whatever its called is the most important buff it needs cause good god the collusion to enemies is awful. And also I would recommend adding a 4th plate to Garrison and Canopy but that's just a recommendation.

What is hit dictation and collusion dmg? Sounds fishy.

Kedarthebest
11-06-2017, 09:42 AM
What is hit dictation and collusion dmg? Sounds fishy.

To be honest I don't know how to name cause I can't think of it which I am sorry for but Its when the bullets(or missiles since we're talking about CW) hit an enemy. For example when I had CW sometimes the bullets would hit a enemy but literally do no damage or even some cases the missiles would go through the enemy.

konstantinov
11-06-2017, 09:52 AM
To be honest I don't know how to name cause I can't think of it which I am sorry for but Its when the bullets(or missiles since we're talking about CW) hit an enemy. For example when I had CW sometimes the bullets would hit a enemy but literally do no damage or even some cases the missiles would go through the enemy.

Welcome to the apocalypse club.

Moring
11-06-2017, 10:45 AM

are you looking for hitboxes? :)

Kedarthebest
11-06-2017, 11:05 AM
are you looking for hitboxes? :)

Yea let's go with that, I couldn't think of what to call it to save my life lolol.

NobleLionz
11-06-2017, 12:25 PM
How can you not get kills with it in pvp when it's basically a infinite mag blast rifle? I get that you move slower but the stats are comparable to a nice br.

I am getting a few kills but itís not in a 1 vs 1 situation and please consider the hindering abilities of the minigun. Todays pvp is all about biological movement hindering goo which makes it even worst to perform at your best with a minigun.
The minigun syn is all dmg but when I compared it with other BRs syn. The other BRs will out class a minigun most of the time. I think omnipotence should get a makeover and if that happens, they should atlease add Life steal to it.

Simplify. omnipotence needs a makeover.

I think These super jackpot weapons were not made specifically for combat but just to have them in your loadout so that you can look Kool. I found this out in an expensive way and the real reason I bought them was because I taught they were going to be more powerful then the everyday JPs. I was wrong.

I have a feeling that the pervious super jackpots weapons will be added to the coming Black Friday bargain box.

NobleLionz
11-06-2017, 12:35 PM
I just saw you mentioned about the movement ability. @kon.

The super jp weapons have boil down to 2 Options for me:
1. Purchase a few boxes for a chance to get a super jp just to look kool.

2 purchase a few boxes for a chance to get a super jp to in which you know it will be above the rest of weapons and not to be nerfed later on and if there is a nerf, do the players get a refund? Ofc not. So it’s safe to say it’s not a win win for the players but more like a double wammie.

konstantinov
11-06-2017, 12:53 PM
Pvp is rarely ever going to be a 1 vs 1. You’ve played long enough to know better than that. I’m all in favor for the minigun to get a 30% buff or so due to the rarity. Will it happen? Probably not but a 30% dmg increase won’t be game breaking and it could possibly give lower ego guys a better chance at getting higher scores at the Diablo incursion.

Cyberfly9
11-06-2017, 01:13 PM
I Think the problem with these super weapon are they did not get proper testing at the time they launch
and since the DEVs nerf them so bad for PvP why not Buff them for PvE cause they are still useless in Expedition/Arkfalls/Events/Co-op Maps/ ill just run a Blast Rifle and Mass Cannon only time ill equip any of those is if im going AFK just show off. they just don't do DMG in Matchs not just PvP but PvE too.

ReFleX
11-06-2017, 02:11 PM
I wish they would atleast consider reworking the Omnipotence syn and dmg, and fix the poor hit detection with the CW, considering how rare and how much u had to pay for these, i don't think it's to much to ask for imho.