PDA

View Full Version : Update Decoy

Hardfacts
11-03-2017, 12:39 AM
Idc really about pvp but decoy needs some more health it dies as soon as i drop it in a coop im 6k have all my gear updated and my decoy just blast open from a few hits off anything in a threat 10 if not in pvp then pve give decoy some more hp plz. Id say it needs like 10 times as much as it does like give it atleast half of what the persons armor is and stuff.

Celldweller
11-03-2017, 08:38 AM
Decoy used to be of value...then they nerfed it to this brain dead goof that runs aimlessly and dies instantly.

Johnny Dbag
11-03-2017, 08:48 AM
What Celldweller says is true. Sadly, this is the "updated" decoy, and the original was far better. It used to actually be useful in expo, to send it into a room to draw the enemies so you could clobber them while they were distracted. Now it's a slap away from being ******ed and hangs out behind you, drawing the enemies closer.

NullWolf
11-03-2017, 09:02 AM
I miss the old decoy, not the new and "improved" version that gets deployed then proceeds to use you as the decoy for the enemies.

Hardfacts
11-03-2017, 02:10 PM
I miss the old decoy, not the new and "improved" version that gets deployed then proceeds to use you as the decoy for the enemies.

lol this is so true and funny , your all right .

They should consider atleast boosting it back up a little for pve .

Zer0Playr
11-03-2017, 10:26 PM
Another problem of Decoy: it is showed on PvP map as a common enemy. It could be showed as a player on enemy team. It's easy to avoid decoys from the others if you have keen eyes.

Karn Silver Golem
11-06-2017, 01:25 PM
As a Decoy user since I play this 3 years ago (it's my favorite ego power) I wish they could truly fix it and make it useful as it should. Have some rain of ideas for a better decoy on the game please, take notes devs. Why does decoy die so quick? Why does it always follow me as if he is using me as decoy, I mean I don't expect him to fight for me but at least just be a decoy that lures enemies away should be just good.

Also, the teleporting ability to do it once should be like twice at least for a combo play and what is most important for me: WHY does when he is destroyed the cooldown time in the ego gauge is still not applied? If he gets destroyed in 1 second I still have to wait for the cool down so cannot use power stims until it fades to refresh it. Make it like Cloak that you can remove it and begin the refresh at the moment you cancel it.

And another thing.... why if not the ability of using multiple teleports on him make it able to spawn 2? And it could be cool for him to attack even if damage is really low. I mean, maybe some ideas can be bad or not that good but I just wanna share my sadness of what decoy is now. Even the old one was better than this new one. Please devs, help Decoy and make it much better to play.