PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Bring back drops (Ex Inanis mods)

fm0987
11-04-2017, 02:19 PM
Keep the weapon and mod caches in the vendor, doesn't even have to be weapon drops, but at least make the mods (current Ex Inanis syns) drop again (ground, scoreboard, expo loot, whatever), whether it's events, expo, or even standard stuff like non event arkfalls, sieges, co-op, etc. Different subject but I wish keycode lockboxes were revamped too. Yes/ No?

Decoy303
11-04-2017, 02:29 PM
I completely agree with this. It would be nice to see mods from the current ex inanis supply crates drop. Guarantee that all those players that came out of the woods works would be in game because of this factor alone.

fm0987
11-04-2017, 03:11 PM
Don't use the word petition lol, I guess I was being disruptive. All seriousness though, I'm about ready to quit this game again, grinding for rng mod boxes is ridiculous. I can't even mod a gun I just pulled.

fm0987
11-04-2017, 03:19 PM
Sadly though, I'm sure this will never happen. They probably pulled drops to divert people to the bit store.

Delusionsama
11-06-2017, 01:08 AM
im not gonna buy mods with my bits **** that they better leave it or im gonna like tottaly just stop man ya know i was trying to get a spinal tap clip for rocket and i still dont have one thats the type of **** thats gonna happen to all these 3 current syns and i need some more rockets mods Parasetic imputes .

fm0987
11-06-2017, 01:41 AM
Thats what I'm saying, leave the mods in the runner (maybe at least reduce the pg cost, would be nice since it relies on rng, currently how it's set up, is almost like if paradise or chimera mods were rng, for the time and effort it takes it's a waste of pg imo), but making them drop again too would make modding a lot less hassle.

Bone4S0
11-06-2017, 11:14 AM
Keep the weapon and mod caches in the vendor, but at least make (current Ex Inanis syns) drop again (ground, scoreboard, expo loot, whatever), whether it's events, expo, or even standard stuff like non event arkfalls, sieges, co-op, etc. Different subject but I wish keycode lockboxes were revamped too.

Antony Harrist
11-06-2017, 12:34 PM
It would be nice if mods dropped from the arkfalls again. There's not much point doing them at the moment

Trions got to be careful. Because people will just start logging in a load of ALTs again. I don't think they'd bother just for mods though

Delusionsama
11-06-2017, 12:37 PM
Keep the weapon and mod caches in the vendor, but at least make (current Ex Inanis syns) drop again (ground, scoreboard, expo loot, whatever), whether it's events, expo, or even standard stuff like non event arkfalls, sieges, co-op, etc. Different subject but I wish keycode lockboxes were revamped too.

Yeah i buy those elite lock box's with key codes and there basically useless you can bring those weapons into pve and win and you damn sure cant pvp with them i like that they come with the AA or GA syn but there needs to be added weapons to the box with that syn . I can say ive bought like 50 or more boxes and i only got one good thing out of it "little sister" i think came from that box but it wasnt a key code purchase . And then they sell it with py numbra like 3 weeks later.