PDA

View Full Version : Py'Numbra 11/08/2017

Zer0Playr
11-08-2017, 12:46 PM
Pie'Numbra has which guns for this week? (Please, not the Azathoth)

ATTEE
11-08-2017, 01:50 PM
You don't need to worry, its empty again for now...

Fist of Life
11-08-2017, 07:55 PM
py still has nothing as of 8:54 pm central time

Ackeron
11-08-2017, 08:07 PM
py still has nothing as of 8:54 pm central time

I wonder if any devs even know.

DeacTodd
11-08-2017, 08:40 PM
I waited 3 weeks for Py and today when he arrived, he had nothing, what a waste of time.

passe
11-08-2017, 08:51 PM
I waited 3 weeks for Py and today when he arrived, he had nothing, what a waste of time.

Py jps change every wednesday after daily contract reset.. Sometimes it takes sum hours for new ones come in. Last week jps were GA Acid Bath n AA Little Sister

SHADOWFOX2448
11-08-2017, 10:24 PM
Py takes away the jp's at daily reset Wednesday and replaces it by 7pm eastern but they haven't replaced them yet they start doing it on Monday

Jerrmy12
11-09-2017, 01:07 AM
why not the azathoth?

SHADOWFOX2448
11-09-2017, 04:58 AM
why not the azathoth?

We'll let you know when next year's exl is lol hahahaha

Zer0Playr
11-09-2017, 05:42 AM
why not the azathoth?

I'm starting a BR colection. I already have DC-11, but I need a stab. Now, I want Aza.

SHADOWFOX2448
11-09-2017, 05:47 AM
I'm starting a BR colection. I already have DC-11, but I need a stab. Now, I want Aza.

I have 15 dc11's

konstantinov
11-09-2017, 05:51 AM

This doesn't make any sense.

passe
11-09-2017, 06:03 AM
This doesn't make any sense.

See he wants Aza for himself but dont want it go to Py Numbra so it wont get too common...

Logain
11-09-2017, 06:17 AM
See he wants Aza for himself but dont want it go to Py Numbra so it wont get too common...

I read his response as *please not Azathoth because I just spent all my PG*. I might be in this same predicament. But I usually spend PG on trying to get a decent perfected gun.

konstantinov
11-09-2017, 07:29 AM
I read his response as *please not Azathoth because I just spent all my PG*. I might be in this result.

I know on Monday's you can easily get 4-5k PG from doing contracts with a PP so there's no reason not to have PG.

Zer0Playr
11-09-2017, 11:34 AM

Oh, well, sometimes I forgot that I'm not talking with another brazilians (they would understand what I mean) about the game, but that's ok, I have no problem with. I was trying to say that I am farming some Gulanite to buy an Aza, but I am a little busy to do it right now. Now, did you understand why I said "not Aza this week"? Did it make sense for you, konstantinov? I hope so..

Punkcore
11-09-2017, 12:31 PM
The point is: why the hell py is empty this week?! This dont make sense at all!! Does the devs knows that he's empty?

Light Energy
11-09-2017, 12:32 PM
You don't need to worry, its empty again for now...

FWIW the friend(s) that were hunting for Py’Numbra each week on PC EU seem to have lost interest in Defiance at the moment. I can’t say I blame them, and looking for a practically empty Py’Numbra is not that interesting.
I tried for a while, to see if the jackpots had been updated, but didn’t find him (I’m waiting to get more than 12,500 PG again, before I make a more concerted effort).

It’s a shame...almost like having an empty store on the high-street…generally not great for sales / business. Hope Py didn’t lose his suitcase again….those Gulanee airlines are so unreliable :rolleyes:.

Maybe Py needs a nudge like last week?

Sorry for the delay, Py'Numbras stock was a bit low and took longer for it to refresh today. Find the shady vendor again!

Crack
11-09-2017, 01:26 PM
Still cant believe a mod or dev hasnt noticed this thread and at least hit up our new "CM" to resolve this.

While we're talking about PyN, how about we get rid of the "Hunting him" with a "rng chance" he might appear. Ive wasted so much of my time I have to play to hours of emergency running hoping to "get luck" finding him. Put him at Muir and be done with it...please.

jerdan
11-09-2017, 02:10 PM
I like this last suggestion. I have never gotten him to pop for me. I have been able to jump to others to find him when called out. But the point of saving your currency to try to buy a chance at a percentage of a vendor availability is a complete waste of time in our eyes. And yeah, I have traveled the usual routes and cleared quickly the multitudes of instances in a short time in order to get him to pop. I ran a very known route 3 times... No show. Buddy run same route and 2 fewer instances on 2 runs and got him to show all three times. Again.. Punishing day one vets with our horrible rng. Not flaming.. Not trolling.. Just my typical experience.

Logain
11-09-2017, 02:42 PM
I like this last suggestion. I have never gotten him to pop for me. I have been able to jump to others to find him when called out. But the point of saving your currency to try to buy a chance at a percentage of a vendor availability is a complete waste of time in our eyes. And yeah, I have traveled the usual routes and cleared quickly the multitudes of instances in a short time in order to get him to pop. I ran a very known route 3 times... No show. Buddy run same route and 2 fewer instances on 2 runs and got him to show all three times. Again.. Punishing day one vets with our horrible rng. Not flaming.. Not trolling.. Just my typical experience.

I am not necessarily a day one player but a day two player started late April early May and have the same frustrating rng. That said I have had no problem finding him whenever I go looking for him. Usually takes 5 to 15 mins normally.

jerdan
11-09-2017, 03:12 PM
I am not necessarily a day one player but a day two player started late April early May and have the same frustrating rng. That said I have had no problem finding him whenever I go looking for him. Usually takes 5 to 15 mins normally.

Feel free to hop on 360 to test your luck there lol. Joking. But it is the point really, why have him spawn randomly.. At least make him like a tarr crate Tha pops up every so often... Seems the game would run simpler with this implementation due to fewer random calculations and rng triggers. I have always been so thankful to earn money after a job is complete , just to go to closed stores afterwards.... Peeking in the window at what I could have bought lol

Altras
11-09-2017, 06:25 PM
Py currently has GA Acid Bath and AA Little Sister again. [Just confirmed]

Logain
11-09-2017, 09:04 PM
Py currently has GA Acid Bath and AA Little Sister again. [Just confirmed]

Cool. Little Sister worth it?

passe
11-10-2017, 03:39 AM
Oh, well, sometimes I forgot that I'm not talking with another brazilians (they would understand what I mean) about the game, but that's ok, I have no problem with. I was trying to say that I am farming some Gulanite to buy an Aza, but I am a little busy to do it right now. Now, did you understand why I said "not Aza this week"? Did it make sense for you, konstantinov? I hope so..

Heh yes of course, sorry. It was a sarcastic generalization comment from me about the community and how greedy ppl are. Everyone here know what I mean with that..

konstantinov
11-10-2017, 04:06 AM

So Logain was right...

Antony Harrist
11-10-2017, 07:41 AM
would of been nice if they at least swapped the syns around, so i could of got an AA acid bath

Hanimichal
11-10-2017, 04:01 PM
so no one know what this week PY have?

Raqemup
11-10-2017, 04:50 PM
Altras already stated Py updated back from having nothing to having exactly what he had last week: Acid Bath GA and Little Sister AA.

Celldweller
11-10-2017, 06:56 PM
It would have been nice to get a ga gun to pair with acid bath like kindness or something. Now those without a matching synergy are stuck hoping rng will bless them.

tyler52201
11-10-2017, 10:43 PM
he has acid bath and little sister again