PDA

View Full Version : mass cannon mods, sight, no sights?

fm0987
11-09-2017, 10:03 AM
Well, I haven't modded a lot of mass cannons before so I'm just wondering the diffferences and what peoples preferences are. Do the sight mods (t1-5) all have a different level of zoom? Mostly just blinfire anyway so I've been running without one, and aiming without seems pretty accurate anyway, except for maybe extended range. Also, not related to topic, but the 4th bonus of saturnalia is kinda pointless isn't it? It only heal allies, not yourself? On a few guns I've thrown on a t5 cus I figured it wasn't really necessary. Maybe for a hardcore expo run or something, idk lol.

kromc5
11-09-2017, 10:10 AM
I always add them for synergy completion, but I cannot tell any difference as I rarely use sights. Outside of expos I have never needed to use the sights. Few times I remember ever using sights is to get a look at hell-bugs from a distance that are stuck in corners in expos.

Johnny Dbag
11-09-2017, 10:29 AM
Sights are good to light up the synergy, and t5 for bragging rights, lol. The only gun you should NEVER put a sight on is Apocalypse, but then again, that's not a mass cannon, and does not need mods to light the syn.

fm0987
11-09-2017, 10:44 AM
It' for a ga ab, so yeah, backpack syn.

Bloodbath82
11-09-2017, 04:04 PM
The zoom doesn't increase sadly. Supposedly the accuracy does but I've never noticed any changes before and after besides a syn completion. If it's a backpack syn and you don't like the whole scope view just leave it empty. I don't see why they have only 1 scope for standard instead of being like guided and having a second option that is similar to an assault scope .