PDA

View Full Version : need t5 rl mod

tyler52201
11-10-2017, 10:52 PM
hey so i play on xbox and i finally got my acid bath from py and i want to t5 it completly but i only have 2.6 mill scrip and ik it aint enough for all four mods but if someone has a mag mod or a barrel mod they would like to sell in the range of scrip i have id appreciate it alot just lemme know your name on the game or gamertag and ill hit you up when i get a response to make the trade i cant seem to find anyone to sell any oj mods to me on zone chat and i think this is the last option there is left to try and find at least one i need a t5 rl barrel or mag mod please if anyone has one please let me know and ill pay you the amount you want as long as i have the amount of scrip your asking for please and thank you

fm0987
11-10-2017, 11:54 PM
Idk if you have dlc but I think chimera has t5 launcher mods. Or you could try asking someone to buy you a t5 chimera mod, ultimately it should probably be cheaper than if it was an ex inanis syn mod. In the past I think I payed idk, 250-300k or so for a vendor mod. Btw, there is a trade section of the forum, might try there.

tyler52201
11-11-2017, 12:20 AM
ohh okay thank you and i know the chimera vendor but i cant do expert level co ops cuz im 3546 ego not 5000 but ill see if clannies can buy me mods from there and i didnt know there was a trade section lol thank you so much