PDA

View Full Version : Anything to look forward too?

Altras
11-13-2017, 04:13 PM
It's been awfully quiet the last few months. Destro stated something is around the corner; is there any information on this that can be teased? Having something to look forward too can go a long way.

Also ready for Py to have something from the current syns.

Aliasse
11-13-2017, 04:48 PM
Black Friday super weapon

Johnny Dbag
11-13-2017, 04:49 PM
I agree. The silence is deafening, and defeating for a lot of us. I know they keep saying they are not on the forums because they are working on some super secret super cool update thingamabob, but a little teaser would be nice. I am secretly hoping they are working on a next gen console release, and I know I am not the only one thinking that. Their story has changed on that topic, from a definite no to a "it's not out of the question" type response. Something would be nice though, anything than the vague "we're working on stuff" answer that has been the norm the last few months. You would think that with the Ex Inanis update, they would have more free time to work on things, because they are not churning out monthly events anymore.

Kuraokami
11-13-2017, 04:52 PM
Hi Altras. Supposedly a new permanent major arkfall, changes to cyber chips, ego grid perks changes, ex inanis expansion, inventory management, new huge content, possibly new expeditions and changes. There's lots to look forward to

Cygnus
11-13-2017, 09:14 PM
It would definatly be more helpful keeping people around if there was some sort of marketing or promotion rather than wait and see. This type of marketing has lost lots of players in the past only to have them find games that do promote and market and then they never return. Even candy crush does better job marketing their game than the defiance team. Lol.

noaQuracy
11-13-2017, 10:22 PM
i feel like we're slowly cruising, not in a straight line but rather circling, to this land of promise. in auto-pilot. on a really laggy-boringly-repetitive-bumpy road. did i mention laggy?

Decoy303
11-13-2017, 11:21 PM
The players didn't really leave. They are on hiatus. They all came back during the EXL event. Roaches never leave and the rarely ever die.

Fallen_Aingeal
11-13-2017, 11:35 PM
They're working on something big...

I have unfond memories of "great dlc's" being released.

Suffice it to say, I'm prepared for, yet another, big disappointment.

Ctss3xxy
11-14-2017, 04:45 AM
It would definatly be more helpful keeping people around if there was some sort of marketing or promotion rather than wait and see. This type of marketing has lost lots of players in the past only to have them find games that do promote and market and then they never return. Even candy crush does better job marketing their game than the defiance team. Lol.

OK, This sure did make me laugh as I have not been on much in Defiance, but I had opened up Candy Crush to play and then opened this forum to see any new info.

I have to say, that I did not think Defiance would be at the back of my mind for so much and get to a point where I was not bothered to log in and play, as yes, I had become addicted to Defiance.

I have not found another game to replace it yet, and so am filling my once Defiance hours now with crochet and tv.... (wow, I never used to watch tv lol),

I do miss my clanmates, but what was an addiction, kind of changed when Defiance changed, and for me, they left me with not a lot to play for.

Sad but I do hope that all the regular players are having fun still.

Who knows, I may even jump on and play this week. :)

But now, I need to get back to Candy Crush Soda and think about breakfast. :)

Ned Kelly
11-14-2017, 07:05 AM
A check in after ~6 months away...... Last I heard was they had something on the horizon! Helloooo Dev'sss!

http://media.giphy.com/media/FLo0LIBIUeI6c/giphy.gif

Bentu
11-14-2017, 07:23 AM
They're working on something big...

I have unfond memories of "great dlc's" being released.

Suffice it to say, I'm prepared for, yet another, big disappointment.

I fear the ship is still listing following those dlc releases.

Edit. Besides that I believe there are 2 or 3 community managers around that can drip feed us some information.
It doesn't have to fall completely on Destromathe's shoulders.

Destromathe
11-14-2017, 09:32 AM
Hey All,

I fully understand that the "Coming Soon" title of any update or future content is frustrating. I also understand that everyone here is a passionate supporter of Defiance, and only wants to see great and fun things on the horizon.

Any announcements of what we are working on is still months away, so I do not want to keep dragging you all along with the promise of something "soon", but that does not mean we are not working. Anything on the scale of what we are planning for Defiance takes time before we have anything concrete to show for it.

What I can tell you all, is that the team is working hard to deliver something fun and engaging. This is not your usual patch or update, and in the meantime, it means less immediate content in favor of something big in the future. I am adding new members to the team every month, and we are all very excited to show you what we have been working on.

I only ask for your patience. This game means a lot to me, my team, and Trion. If it didn't, then we would not be dedicating the resources that we are to improve it. Everything we do is for you, the player. Hang tight, and I assure you that you will hear updates in the coming months.

arms are heavy
11-14-2017, 10:46 AM
Hey All,

I fully understand that the "Coming Soon" title of any update or future content is frustrating. I also understand that everyone here is a passionate supporter of Defiance, and only wants to see great and fun things on the horizon.

Any announcements of what we are working on is still months away, so I do not want to keep dragging you all along with the promise of something "soon", but that does not mean we are not working. Anything on the scale of what we are planning for Defiance takes time before we have anything concrete to show for it.

What I can tell you all, is that the team is working hard to deliver something fun and engaging. This is not your usual patch or update, and in the meantime, it means less immediate content in favor of something big in the future. I am adding new members to the team every month, and we are all very excited to show you what we have been working on.

I only ask for your patience. This game means a lot to me, my team, and Trion. If it didn't, then we would not be dedicating the resources that we are to improve it. Everything we do is for you, the player. Hang tight, and I assure you that you will hear updates in the coming months.

That's great. Just means I wont be tempted to blow the dust off my ps3 for months.

The Lady
11-14-2017, 10:49 AM
So anything new will be out just in time for the 5th anniversary.

Krapping Koala
11-14-2017, 10:51 AM
Thanks for checking in with us Destro, means a lot. And thanks for the hard work! Definitely excited for the future

Decoy303
11-14-2017, 11:01 AM
I'm patient. But I'm not so patient about waiting for a nerf to all MB's. They really need to be toned down.

WANNAGOFAST2015
11-14-2017, 11:45 AM
I kill mass blaster usser with dc3 and b6 there not overpower or anything else

arms are heavy
11-14-2017, 11:59 AM
I kill mass blaster usser with dc3 and b6 there not overpower or anything else

The Constitutional amendment agrees with your spaghettism

Kedarthebest
11-14-2017, 12:17 PM
I'm patient. But I'm not so patient about waiting for a nerf to all MB's. They really need to be toned down.

I'll say it again MBs don't need a nerf..either get good or try a different tactic but in your case since i know your a pvp inf beast, try to keep your range from them or get close with them. The only thing that needs fixing on MBs or any weapon is PI syn. Alot of people and I mean alot of people have PI syn mass blasters or PI syn weapons, The 4th part of the syn is unbelievably godly cause well it stacks with 2 PI syn weapons equipped or with just 1 PI syn weapons equipped and this is why MBs now are deadly cause all you need is a PI syn weapons then switch weapons to your mass blaster with any syn and melt people or if you have two PI syn weapons equipped as in a PI mass blaster and PI BR, You roll while having a your br out the switch to your MB and roll and you melt people....(Sorry if this confusing)

WANNAGOFAST2015
11-14-2017, 02:10 PM
I'll say it again MBs don't need a nerf..either get good or try a different tactic but in your case since i know your a pvp inf beast, try to keep your range from them or get close with them. The only thing that needs fixing on MBs or any weapon is PI syn. Alot of people and I mean alot of people have PI syn mass blasters or PI syn weapons, The 4th part of the syn is unbelievably godly cause well it stacks with 2 PI syn weapons equipped or with just 1 PI syn weapons equipped and this is why MBs now are deadly cause all you need is a PI syn weapons then switch weapons to your mass blaster with any syn and melt people or if you have two PI syn weapons equipped as in a PI mass blaster and PI BR, You roll while having a your br out the switch to your MB and roll and you melt people....(Sorry if this confusing)

I agree but it stacks even if you use one gun just switch back and roll repeat the step

professor chaos69
11-14-2017, 06:39 PM
Hey All,

I hope the mass cannon and purgatory vfx are changed.

kromc5
11-14-2017, 06:50 PM
Second this normally it runs great but I gave up tonight as well due to disconnects. From my research on old threads people stated this was not fixable from what I gathered.

I got disconnected about 6 times tonight (so did half the clan each time) any plans on fixing those issues?

professor chaos69
11-14-2017, 06:54 PM
sorry i changed my post, they are already aware of the issue and its posted here
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?282607-Disconnects-10-30-AM-PST-(6-30-PM-GMT)-Nov.-14-2017&p=2055991&viewfull=1#post2055991

kromc5
11-14-2017, 07:20 PM
Thx for adding this, it makes sense now since the timeouts were so random as well as the lag. Usually when you completely stop to perceived lag its not long before the server crashes but that did not occur. DDoS attacks have been greatly on the increase last few years against a few targets that leaves you scratching you head as to why?

sorry i changed my post, they are already aware of the issue and its posted here
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?282607-Disconnects-10-30-AM-PST-(6-30-PM-GMT)-Nov.-14-2017&p=2055991&viewfull=1#post2055991

Crack
11-14-2017, 08:31 PM
Heres my question on the topic. We did get a few details from an article from the gaming show...why is information available to columnists yet a huge hush hush secret to your supporting playerbase? Make no sense. lol

Players are dropping like flies and giving everything away. :confused:

Cygnus
11-14-2017, 10:23 PM
Heres my question on the topic. We did get a few details from an article from the gaming show...why is information available to columnists yet a huge hush hush secret to your supporting playerbase? Make no sense. lol

Right???...

Punkcore
11-15-2017, 02:09 AM
When I started to play 5 months ago, devs was saying something about a major update but gave no info.
Now devs are telling us to wait "months", and can't even tell at least something about it?
C'mon...

KevinVonBach
11-15-2017, 06:22 AM
When I started to play 5 months ago, devs was saying something about a major update but gave no info.
Now devs are telling us to wait "months", and can't even tell at least something about it?
C'mon...

Welcome to Defiance... and enjoy the RNG.

Aura
11-15-2017, 08:37 AM

Yeah exactly. I mean, they removed event drops in June 2017 without replacing it with anything as good and want us now to wait until April 2018!!? Come on Trion do something before it's too late. I wish things would just go back to the way they were, it was great back then :)

Fisherman Joe
11-15-2017, 09:52 AM
I know I've posted this before but I did notice that the average Defiance players on steam just hit an all time low, even lower than the previous low in March 2014. I blame the event jackpot drop removal for the decline but maybe I'm wrong. I wish there were sites to check how the xbox and ps3 populations are doing but I don't think they exist. Here's the link:

http://steamcharts.com/app/224600

SonarSubs
11-15-2017, 10:13 AM
Not sure what led me here today but last time I was playing I was searching for Arkfall codes. I think the main reason I left was that I ran over every inch of that map. Has there been any expansions to the original map?

FOX
11-15-2017, 02:49 PM

Can you post a link to the information given on the future of defiance from the gaming convention! That way we all see what the devs had to say, thanks!

Calm like a Bomb
11-15-2017, 03:07 PM
Can you post a link to the information given on the future of defiance from the gaming convention! That way we all see what the devs had to say, thanks!
Here's a link to the thread the information was mentioned in, http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?264157-Defiance-Devs-at-PAX
...and here's a link to the article in that thread about Defiances future, http://massivelyop.com/2017/09/08/pax-west-2017-trions-pve-mmo-shooter-defiance-deserves-a-second-look/

Yaviey
11-15-2017, 03:34 PM
It's been awfully quiet the last few months. Destro stated something is around the corner; is there any information on this that can be teased? Having something to look forward too can go a long way.

Also ready for Py to have something from the current syns.

We apologize for the silence but there is nothing that we can officially share yet. Once we are able to, the community will be one of the first to know. Thank you for your continued patience and support.

DEATHBRINGER210
11-15-2017, 03:57 PM
We apologize for the silence but there is nothing that we can officially share yet. Once we are able to, the community will be one of the first to know. Thank you for your continued patience and support.

any fixes coming for the servers? anything new is pointless when the servers keep kicking us every 10 minutes. and it been really bad for the last 6 months

Altras
11-15-2017, 04:31 PM
Appreciate your responses Destro & Yaviey.

Johnny Dbag
11-18-2017, 05:10 PM
The responses from the dev team do nothing to unspire confidence in players. We are tired of the "wait for it...." reponse. The game is falling apart due to a lack of input from the dev team and a lack of listening to players. Really feels like they are waiting for seasoned players to leave to make way for the next round. Simply saying they care is not cutting it anymore. Actions speak louder than words.

Aura
11-19-2017, 10:25 AM
Players quit due to not having anything to keep them interested in playing the game. Mind you the lag and disconnects that the game is plagued with. An immediate action needs to be taken.

And don't forget events that once were the pillars of the game.

Mistyblades
11-19-2017, 01:20 PM
The Halloween event was lackluster. I know this is a f2play game but it has been that for a few years. This year so far has been bad. No rewards of any type during Halloween. Where is the Thanksgiving event? Can we expect more of the same for the Christmas event? Sounds like they are slowly grinding this game to a halt. I hope not, but there have been other games that I have really liked that have been shut down.

Johnny Dbag
11-19-2017, 02:11 PM
It certainly feels like it is coming to an end. The fault lies soley on the dev team and their lack of information, lack of fixes, lack of content. Next to no one is going to "hang in there for months" as they are asking us to do. Their stategy is poor, and weak, and not working.

Altras
11-19-2017, 02:24 PM
It certainly feels like it is coming to an end. The fault lies soley on the dev team and their lack of information, lack of fixes, lack of content. Next to no one is going to "hang in there for months" as they are asking us to do. Their stategy is poor, and weak, and not working.

It's the executives and their decisions, not the developers.

Alahali
11-19-2017, 02:30 PM
That reminds me when the business owner of the video games shutting down the machines while we was playing the last coin ...

Kaivin
11-19-2017, 04:52 PM
Seeing no BlackFriday news, i'm wondering if it is because devs are busy working on some new contents or if there will be just some kind of new superjackpots made with few preparation/time : making them rather useless or too OP (so they'll be heavy nerf/useless once sales ends).

Giving bits of news, even just some pictures or one word, is enough to build the hype and gather more people/attention

The best hype i had on forum was from nuclear winter event on forum, which revealed only bits by bits the skin, then weapon types then synergy (maybe not in that order) it was a really good idea!

Hanimichal
11-19-2017, 07:05 PM
Yes the game gonna end to the majority of old players, the modification on game chould be a separat mod not what they did for the game lovers, destroying events, the poorest drop of goods of Ex inanis, and nerfing weapons that people invested hard also paid with real money is taking many many players upset.
I am just waiting to Bannerlord II has been realesed

Infinity Eagle
11-20-2017, 02:27 AM
We can all see where this is going.

https://i.imgur.com/OSFiTEW.png

alocs
11-20-2017, 04:21 AM
No events, disconects dont let us play, we have to wait months for content... It's getting harder to stay

Antony Harrist
11-20-2017, 06:15 AM
We can all see where this is going.

https://i.imgur.com/OSFiTEW.png

Ok that’s worse than I thought

r1p
11-20-2017, 06:30 AM
It's the executives and their decisions, not the developers.

This. People always blame the devs because they are the ones who provide us with information about the state and direction of the game but they aren't the decision makers (or at least they shouldn't be).

As for the OP's question, I doubt it is shutting down anytime soon. There have been countless times that people think that it is dead and buried (me included) but it keeps chugging along even with the numerous issues that it has had since release. Apparently Trion is still making money off of the game and as long as that continues it won't be shutting down anytime soon.

Annunaki PolaryssRA
11-20-2017, 09:53 AM
Ish iz funny doe!!!!!

Annunaki PolaryssRA
11-20-2017, 09:58 AM
Ya thinc? This iz the end go cop that blacc friday ps4 bundle and stop foolin' yaself.

Aura
11-20-2017, 11:47 AM
The Halloween event was lackluster. I know this is a f2play game but it has been that for a few years. This year so far has been bad. No rewards of any type during Halloween. Where is the Thanksgiving event? Can we expect more of the same for the Christmas event? Sounds like they are slowly grinding this game to a halt. I hope not, but there have been other games that I have really liked that have been shut down.

We are on the same boat. The removal of event drops led to all of this. Lag and disconnects were bearable even though they were a little bothersome.

6ft lower
11-20-2017, 12:31 PM
I hope whoever calls the shots is aware that they are the ones killing this game due to lack of maintenance and trion is loosing face in doing so.

Johnny Dbag
11-20-2017, 01:08 PM
Been around a lot of construction in my life. Never have I seen nails pounded into a coffin with such silence.

FOX
11-20-2017, 01:26 PM
A good analogy, and spot on!

Jagger Lux
11-20-2017, 01:41 PM
Well, the worst that can happen is they're ramping up to shut it all down. Or, maybe they really ARE lining things up to breathe new life into it all as Destro said. Guess we'll all have to wait to see anyway.

Jagger Lux
11-20-2017, 01:44 PM
I hope whoever calls the shots is aware that they are the ones killing this game due to lack of maintenance and trion is loosing face in doing so.

But what if they hit us all with something great and melt our faces off with it? If so we'll see droves of old faces/vets flood back.

Alahali
11-20-2017, 01:47 PM
There is nothing more terrible than a deadly silence, with the sensation of a great noise around him.

Jessie Douglas Kerruish

WANNAGOFAST2015
11-20-2017, 01:51 PM
But what if they hit us all with something great and melt our faces off with it? If so we'll see droves of old faces/vets flood back.

Odds of that happening is like .000000001% they only fixed a couple things if that and nerf every gun for pvp. This game has been only going down hill for a while now.

Yaviey
11-20-2017, 04:10 PM
We've continued to respond to threads as we can. We are working on some new stuff but can't give details as to what those are just yet. We appreciate your continued patience and greatly apologize that it's taking so long to say something more concrete.

Yaviey
11-20-2017, 04:12 PM
As we have said in many other threads, the game is not shutting down. We are working on new stuff but can't disclose what that is just yet. We appreciate your continued patience.

Yaviey
11-20-2017, 04:27 PM
Several threads of a similar nature have crept up recently. No, the game is not being shut down. Yes, we have been quiet as we're not allowed to reveal any info related to the stuff we're working on. Yes, we will update you when we can. In the meantime, we're asking that you refrain from continuing to create new threads on this same topic. We will continue to lock and/or merge threads as needed to prevent misinformation and keep a handle on unneeded negativity. Thank you for your understanding.

Aura
11-21-2017, 05:31 AM
There will never be anything like events! The old events that is! Consider bringing things back to the way they were, it's for the best.

r1p
11-21-2017, 06:47 AM
Several threads of a similar nature have crept up recently. No, the game is not being shut down. Yes, we have been quiet as we're not allowed to reveal any info related to the stuff we're working on. Yes, we will update you when we can. In the meantime, we're asking that you refrain from continuing to create new threads on this same topic. We will continue to lock and/or merge threads as needed to prevent misinformation and keep a handle on unneeded negativity. Thank you for your understanding.

When you merge threads can you please post the link to the thread it is being merged into? One of the threads that was closed and merged recently had no forwarding address so I had no idea where to continue following the conversation. Thanks.

ChipHead
11-22-2017, 11:28 AM
You forgot to mention Laggy.

Mistyblades
11-23-2017, 12:39 PM
Thanks for answering Yavy.

kromc5
11-23-2017, 01:11 PM
+1 I greatly enjoyed EXL / drops and HH.

There will never be anything like events! The old events that is! Consider bringing things back to the way they were, it's for the best.

Memnoch67
11-23-2017, 05:22 PM
I'm new to everything "kind of" my ego is almost 5k I've noticed a lack of creativity on the part of the dev team. not sure if it's getting to repetitive for them as well as us but when I first started playing events were not understood by me until it was to late. communication in the game is almost null unless you turn on your mic and listen to a bunch of babbling about w/e. this being a pay to win game they should probably hire more coders so things don't get swept under the rug and the game just dies off. It has great potential.

taskan
11-28-2017, 01:12 PM
**** this i love défiance but trion stole my money i spend a lot of money in this gamme to be stab in the back

Ned Kelly
11-28-2017, 03:33 PM
While I appreciate the feedback from the devs, it's still been a long long time between dinners. Patience and support can only go so far. When you consider that every DLC went against the grain for the majority of players.

No feedback, no real engagement with players. The contempt is palpable.

bryman
11-30-2017, 05:35 PM
i`ve been gone since the innanis update, have no clue what its about .. once they took the loot drops away from the arkfalls, events, it was over for me.. no loot chase, no fun, no play.. you have to have something to chase , you cant give everyone the weapon they want, because this takes away the chance at getting that one rare weapon everyone wants, you cant get rid of the loot chase. once you do that, its game over, everyone will lose interest in the game once they get everything they want, its called NO ENDGAME when you hand over everything to the player.
Hopefully in a future update they will bring back the rare loot drops and get get rid of the pick your favorite weapon,and give players the loot chase again, cause right now its not working, and i really hope it doesnt destroy the game. I really hope the devs read this and take it seriously because it needs to be said and it needs to be fixed. I wouldn't be saying this if i really didn't Love this game. I have over 8000 hours on steam playing this game, and for the majority of the time ive played this game, i have had a patron pass, and ive spent my share on loot crates.
respect
bryman

Johnny Dbag
11-30-2017, 05:44 PM
i`ve been gone since the innanis update, have no clue what its about .. once they took the loot drops away from the arkfalls, events, it was over for me.. no loot chase, no fun, no play.. you have to have something to chase , you cant give everyone the weapon they want, because this takes away the chance at getting that one rare weapon everyone wants, you cant get rid of the loot chase. once you do that, its game over, everyone will lose interest in the game once they get everything they want, its called NO ENDGAME when you hand over everything to the player.
Hopefully in a future update they will bring back the rare loot drops and get get rid of the pick your favorite weapon,and give players the loot chase again, cause right now its not working, and i really hope it doesnt destroy the game. I really hope the devs read this and take it seriously because it needs to be said and it needs to be fixed. I wouldn't be saying this if i really didn't Love this game. I have over 8000 hours on steam playing this game, and for the majority of the time ive played this game, i have had a patron pass, and ive spent my share on loot crates.
respect
bryman
The loot chase is still very alive and well. It has just changed a bit. People are not getting their desired weapon all the time, most of the time, or even some of the time. If anything the rare weapons are more rare now, due to the different roll they have, instead of the set rolls. Crafting and getting the rolls correct is playing a bigger part of the game. In my opinion, the Ex Inanus update has only increased the loot chase, not stifled it.

bryman
11-30-2017, 05:54 PM
right on man .. well impression i got from the devs from watching the live stream b-4 the update was they where giving the players everything they wanted and getting rid of loot drops on the ground,loot drops from the end of event, and everything would be in the innannis vendor that spawns after the arkfall or whatever.. why i quit playing.

bryman
11-30-2017, 06:12 PM
I really think my Main point point is You cant give everyone everything they want, sometimes you have to put your foot down and just say "no". go read a few articles about destiny 2 .. its been out a few months and the player base has already falling a couple million players because of no endgame and no loot chase because they gave the players everything they asked for. this is not a good model for any mmo to follow.

Aura
11-30-2017, 11:53 PM
respect
bryman

I agree +1. Most players have realised what a ghost town Defiance can be after taking the drops away by now. Event drops are badly needed.

WhiteStrike
12-01-2017, 02:05 PM
I agree +1. Most players have realised what a ghost town Defiance can be after taking the drops away by now. Event drops are badly needed.

You do realize absolutely nothing changed with Ex Inanis, regarding event drops, right?

Before
Go to Arkfall;
Get bad gear as an Arkfall reward with a slight chance at a good gear.

Now
Go to any high scoring event (Siege, Incursion, Arkfall);
Get Purified Gulanite as a reward;
Trade Purified Gulanite for a bad reward with a slight chance at a good gear.

Nothing changed. You can still do Arkfalls and get compensated for it. But now the range of activities a player can do while not missing at high tier loot is much bigger.

Johnny Dbag
12-01-2017, 02:25 PM
You do realize absolutely nothing changed with Ex Inanis, regarding event drops, right?

Before

Go to Arkfall;

Now

Nothing changed. You can still do Arkfalls and get compensated for it. But now the range of activities a player can do while not missing at high tier loot is much bigger.
Yes. This exactly. If you really think about it, we actually have a chance at better gear than was available before. Especially if they keep the vendors ar IDR. Those vendors are the best endgame content they have right now, and for the immediate future. We finally have a chance to grind for a chance to possibly get out own personal unicorns. How many times has a synergy come out and you have wished " Ah man, that's a killer syn, but I would love to have _______ gun with that syn...". With these new runners we can do that. Everyone's syn/gun/nano combo will be slightly different. These runners at IDR have really opened the game up to endless, awesome combinations. And the RNG is so terrible, it will take a long time for these dream guns to become reality.

Neoshell
12-01-2017, 02:44 PM
That's why i dont get it why i still see ppl complaining about the "events and event drops". This system is way better than before,what most dont get it is that b4 ex inanis,the event after event we had was boring,most of the times 1 finished and the next 1 started on next weekly reset..not to mention the drops and some gun choises for jps. U still have the rng but at least u can pull that awesone unicorn like u said that comes with the syn u want and weapon type.
This is given time so the devs can create that new content they talk so much. I only point 2 issues with this,everything should give u PG and since they're adding new syns they could had a couple of jps with them that would fit the syn type (ex: a purga SC),this would make this events drops complains end imo.

Almost forgot the IDR runners,they should have stayed at least 1 more week,and then,if the devs didnt want all this syns avaible at same time,they could do as the current runners already do,having 3 or 4 syns in the vendor rotating after a period of time.

Aura
12-06-2017, 01:15 PM

Before
Go to Arkfall;

Now

That's how you feel. You don't represent us, the ones who enjoyed events. If you don't like events don't do them, do something else you're not forced to play them. people have asked for events to be brought back without removing ex inanis(so the ones who like it can play it or whatever). Evveryone will benefit this way. But then you see other people opposing by not wanting event loot to be brought back AT ALL! There have been numerous of posts about this over the past few months.

Altras
01-06-2018, 09:30 AM
2018 bump, is there anything coming other than syn refresh?

Cygnus
01-06-2018, 03:34 PM
In response to the title of your post....one word.

Warframe

DEATHBRINGER210
01-06-2018, 03:44 PM
still waiting on fixes

defiancegame
01-08-2018, 02:40 AM
So, is there anything? And what is it Trion? Do you actually know how nearly-dead Defiance is?